Next: Angela Merkel

We need to fuck her shit up.

Nah shes ok

GERMANY YES

>t. Ahmed

Not so fast, we need to elect Hofer first

Fuck off Merkshill

she's really not though.

Yeah fuck off. You don't understand EU and German politics.

fuck off pedo worshiper

already praying to the mighty Kek

Hopefully AFD will wash this incapable trator away. She fuck over Greece, put the last nail in the coffin that is EU and finally flooded Europe with Mudslimes.

You have to go back.

nah she's not

Not to defend her, but her idiocy is in no small part responsible for the nationalist counterreaction which ended in brexit and will probably give victory to politicians like le pen, wilders or strache.

oh snap we're rebuilding the wall?

THE NEXT TARGET

THIS OLD FILTHY HAG NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED

MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN

You got so many (you)'s, well done.

With CTR dead we need bait.

Hopefully it will end her too.

>you don`t understand
What is their to understand? Weaken the Angela, strengthen the Trump. Also, your relatives have to go back.

I sure hope so, krautbro.

You'd think after all the CtR shilling Sup Forums would have learned to stop responding to lazy and shitty bait.
Alas all you have to do is post a contrarian opinion as the first post.

Nice proxy faggot.
Kill yourself.

yes although I suspect the counterreaction is not only due to Merkel, see Donald.
People are just being sick getting minority issues shoved down their throats by media and politics while their real problems remain unsolved. And when they speak up, they get labeled as racist or sexist.
Also people don't want an open society (aka uncontrolled mass imigration) because anybody that is not totally brainwashed can see that is not a good thing.

agreed

and we need to help FN

well really all alternative yuro parties

Jair Messias Bolsonaro 2018

niggerz luv to fuk hoes

Focus the magic

>put the last nail in the coffin that is EU
Not her. That were here French and German predecessors.
She extended the suffering if anything.
That said, I'm glad she didn't let it all come crashing down.
I doN't want to be poor.

Was für ein Hurensohn du bist

Desu, senpai, I would like her to suffer more, eroding her fantasy world from around her by turning every country around Germany right.

Is that an official pic?

he kinda looks like assad.

we were not living in shacks before EU in its current state. I would like to see it crash. It is very badly designed adnd even worse executed. Basically it is a paradise for undemocratic shilling. Also it makes it way to easy for politicians to get rid of their responsibility. The EU politicians will blame the national politicians and vice versa. Fuck the EU. And fuck the Euro, it will never work without the strong countries giving financial support to the weaker ones.

that is a good sign.
>can`t mossad the assad