just as planned, goys

> just as planned, goys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0YM_iLwXB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rather stand with Israel than with Dunecoons.

Don't see a problem with it. They hate terrorist muslims more than we do.

PROTIP: They are our kill puppet in the middle east.

>implying stand with doesn't mean keep dying for
Good goy! Now go elinst!

DELET THIS

>PROTIP: They are our kill puppet in the middle east.
Then why are you doing all the fighting and dying, burger? Trump already threatened Iran and the deal Israel hates. Get ready!

Think Bibi is ready for Israel to stand on its own?

To have its spies in our government prosecuted?

To have its money not influence our politics?

For the US no longer fight its expansionist wars?

Because thats whats coming.

>business as usual
What a fucking surprise.

BUT I THOUGHT HE KNEW ABOUT THE JEWS MANNNNNNNN

>>business as usual
Not even that, Trump will attack Iran for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0YM_iLwXB0

Trump knows.

we have to deal with Muslim savages before we can fight the final boss

and besides

as long as the economy is good and you are a good christian you can resist their cultural influence

I don't even hate the kikes anymore.

I don't think so. Putin won't stand for it at all. Russia doesn't want the us or any of their allies close to any of their borders.

Anyone who didn't anticipate Trump cozying up with Israel is a moron.

That said, i think he'll be walkign back a good number of statements he's made.

Jews > Muslims its that simple.

>Sup Forums is literally Nazi Germany: Semite Edition
>Sup Forums hates them
?

nationalists jews are okay

globalists jews are our enemy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH YOURE ALL SO DELIGHTFUL.

TFW YOU REALISE YOU'VE ELECTED A ZIONIST REAL ESTATE MAGNATE

bunch of insecure morons.

wtf i love jews now

Israel/Jews aren't the enemy. The ((((JEWS)))) that created the circumstances for it's creation are, people who are mostly british jews.

Arabs have been a threat to everything since 700AD and need to be stopped.

>Sup Forums is in favor of ethnic nationalism
>Sup Forums hates israel

australians, on the other hand, are also utterly useless.

you're delusional. why exactly do you think israel has so much leverage on the US?

Russia has a failing economy. They will appreciate the bump in the price of oil the war will bring. And it's not like they have a say in the Middle East outside Syria.

Russia and Mexico called him too. Russia had a whole speech. The world's getting ready to make friends and not rub him the wrong way

its time faggots on pol realize that jews are not one monolitich entity.

its like with muslim: they kill each other more than anybody else and theres 20 groups of them.

same with jews: theres at least 4 group (politically speaking) and only 1 of them is really evil (against whites) another one is just evil and the other 2 are neutral.

I thought it would be at least a week before you faggots started to turn on Trump. Didn't think it would be the very next day.

Yeah, Sup Forumstards supporting their government? Something isn't right here. We've been hijacked by le fascist trump campaign who will now slowly shift our subject of discussion towards supporting their hidden agendas. While using our own methods of frogposting and shaming against us.

Remember Tony Abbot? The Sup Forums I know would already be denouncing Trump.

>yesssssssss good schlomo
>america will defend you hehe
enjoy losing syria you hook nosed fucks.

I don't think people realzie how fucking cold it is in Canada. I endured Montreal for four days in january and I'm still thawing out.

>keeping the kikes in their own country
>bad
PICK A STANCE AND STICK WITH IT FUCKING HELL

Sanction will be lifted of course. Russia is tired of western(corporate)interest destabilizing the mild east. The global elite have pushed too far and I think the Saudi have a lot to be concerned about now.

This

Ceaușescu in Romania was a national communist, that's why he accomplished so much in our country and he was feared in the international politics

In nor saying he was right, but patriotism is good " no matter the flavor" you go alongside with

>The world's getting ready to make friends and not rub him the wrong way
This. They're afraid of him because they know he'll go all the way if necessary.

Cheap oil is fucking them much more than sanctions. And again, Israel doesn't care about risks to other nations it sends to war. You should already know this.

how are the two mutually exclusive?

Israel is going to be treated like any other state.

If it wants to expand its borders or get rid of its Palestinians nobody is going to stop them. But the US wont be subsidizing it anymore, and Israel will be doing it on their own, which means they wont, because Jews are cowards unless someone else is doing tgeir fighting.

Remember when Trump told the AIPAC Jews he didnt want their money? Remeember that he refused to go to Israel and wear the beanie and look sad unlike every other candidate since forever? Remember he knows Israel was funding ISIS?

Bibi is in for a surprise if he thinks Trump will be a good stooge.

is there anyone here who unironically believes trump will build a wall and so on?

They are a shield to absorb a lot of terrorist attacks on citizens so the west doesn't have to deal with as many.

>the kikes want their own spot around the asshole of the planet to themselves
>they can go there and drive each other insane instead
>some people actually think this is bad

they're all nationalist (just not for you)

they're all globalist (just not for themselves)

Gotta git woke