Picked a fight with feminists on abortion

They just keep repeating "it's my body". I now wish I was aborted. What do? What's your stance on the topic?

it's their body

It's xir body shitlord

Let them get abortions, but there's no reason I should have to pay for her abortions through planned parenthood.

It's her body desu

tell her that it's actually God's body and abortion would be murdering a child of God

it's the husbands child as well, also within the catholic religion an aborted child is not cleansed of the original sin and there for goes immedietly to hell

I've recently learned to support it. Most likely, the kid they're aborting would grow up to be insufferable SJWs.

Every time they say "it's my body" just say "it's baby slaughter"

What is the most scientific way to prove whether or not something is part of "your body" or someone else's? DNA. That baby has it's own DNA and is therefore identifiable as a completely separate person/body.

Tell her about post natal abortions (and that she should get one)

I'd say that body belongs to her.

They don't use tax payer money for abortions

well, abortion is illegal after certain amount of time no matter what country you live in. Till then yeah, its their body.

Ask them how the baby magically becomes as good as a human after it it's the needed lefislative threshold. This is enough unless they are insane and believe in post partum abortion

If it's her body, she'd be the one to die in abortion.

Ask them why abortion is necessary.
Then when they give the obvious answer to that, ask them if they wouldnt prefer that men just get vasectomies. Then ask them if they think PP should offer vasectomy services like it does abortion services.

Congrats, you have just gotten them to admit that we would all be better off if, in fact, they didnt have a choice at all.

Tell them it's actually somebody else's body that just so happens to be inside their body.

I don't give a shit what you do with some stemcells floating around inside of you.

I totally get why you would be strongly against abortion if your premise is that all life is holy or that a fetus should be considered a person with all the rights that come with it.

I think if i personally would be ever faced with that choice with my own developing sperm i probably would be against aborting it under most circumstances.

But if you decide abortion is the right choice for you why should i care?

This is some top tier persuasion.

when arguing abortion with feminists I always switch the topic onto a man's right to choose whether his child is murdered or whether he gets forced into parenthood against his will.

Then I tell them that the unless it's a case of rape the man should have a say.

I say that if a mother doesn't have the approval of the father at birth she shouldn't have a right to claim child support and that both parents should have to approve of an abortion.

The human in their belly is not their body
40% of western births are aborted and they cry about not enough children

What's more important individual freedom, or forced tyranny? The cycle will come back naturally when people see that money alone won't care for them in old age. See Great Depression followed by Baby Boom for reference. This is the future once the markets collapse in 2030s. Everything is a cycle. ~100year cycle.

So what if it's her body? If you see someone about to set themselves on fire wouldn't you do something? Stopping a potential life isn't something that should be taken lightly.

It's been my expirience the opposite happens.

this

It's a losing argument since it always boils to down morality laws, which don't work anyways.

Tell em that they can have one if they pay for it.
Follow up with "Its Islamophobic to expect a proud Muslim womyn to subsidize a practice that infringes on their freedom of belief".

tell them they should abort their own life as well, its only fair to make it a murder suicide.

>muh rights

A dog has none of the rights a human being has and I would flush a million Germs down the toilet to save the life of my canine.

i had an argument with one
but she didn't go with the "its my body" path
she kept saying
>If you don't let them get abortions, they will do it at home, dangerously, using dangerous methods

Respond, its your body, so you pay for it. That is literally the end of the argument regarding abortion.

I think abortion should be allowed, but it should cost money, only be allowed pretty early, and be heavily shamed. I don't want unfit slut-mothers to raise a child.

Though the fact that my wife is very against abortion and said that she'd never abort if I accidentaly made her pregnant makes me love her more, it's very motherly and makes me think that she'll be a good mother. It's a tough cookie

well theoretically a baby could inherit the exact same DNA as the mothers. what then?

what if the baby was female?

explain it to me
something's not clicking

They should also sterilize those who commit the act for their own selfish reasons. It should be an ultimatum for them, should they end a potential life.

You should keep it up until your change the demographics. Theres no way the elections had gone the way they did if all the aborted nigglets and mexicans were born

>it's your husbands body you slut

Tell her it's fine if the baby is minority mixed. However aborting pure white children should never be allowed.

got yourself a keeper

>it's their body
fine...but not my wallet.
you have the pill condoms male and female, abortion, yet not enough.

no it is not any more their body than the retard's dick inside them is their body

>also within the catholic religion
Shouldn't impact the legislation at all.

Separation of church and state exists for a reason.

Sounds like what they really need is better access to birth control and education so they can avoid having to get an abortion in the first place

Wait do women in america not have to pay for abortions?

Sup Forums should support free abortions anyway though. Especially in the USA. Millions of niglets get taken out by abortions every year thanks to abortions.

We should be campaigning for free abortions in africa under a facade of womens rights.

Yes, but only because I went foreign. My sister is an example of a Swedish girl and she says that she won't have a baby, just a dog, won't get married and won't vote SD because they might make the "abortion-window" like 2 weeks smaller.

Though I'm sure there are good Swedish girls as well, but I don't know any, and never found any.

>What's your stance on the topic?

If they are raped or their health is at risk they can abort.

If they cant afford to have a baby they get welfare aid but they are sterilized so they cant keep reproducing.

Yeah, its your body, but the baby its not your body, if you are uneducated and degenerate enough that you dont use contraceptives then you should deal with consequences.

why the fuck do you even care about abortion
i hear people talking about being pro life and i'm like wtf
maybe i'm depressed or just edgy whatever but i'm pro death
I want euthanasia, abortion, voluntary deaths, death sentence.
Really, I even do think there should be places that give methamphetamine for free so people can OD the fuck out.

I mean, how many of these anti-abortion guys have even considered adopting an unwanted child and how many of them did that before realizing their nutsack or his partner's womb is rotten?

Cancer has DNA different from your own. Tumors are now dentifiable as a completely separate person/body.

I wish you were aborted too.

Good idea, but it seems hard to judge who is deserving and who's not. Imagine if a pregnant girl was divorced by her husband, or lost her job or something. But I guess she wouldn't abort anyway if she really wanted it then...

I tend to argue with if abortions were not in the collective mind as an easy way out, then maybe people would learn to keep it in their pants.

OP here.
Mission report:
Nothing's working. She says that until babies are delivered it's okay to kill. Tried using memes to no avail. Their skulls are too thick to penetrate. We may just lose this one boys

"Yeah, I know it's your baby and you can kill it if you want to but I still feel bad."

She is right, and you should have been aborted.

I support post birth abortion in your case OP.

ask her why does it being out of the vagina make a difference?

It lows the crime rates, "controls" the overpopulation, unborn life means nothing and its a justificated death compared to the ruined life of the mother and future child (if not aborted)

The world is overpopulated as it is, we don't need to be forcing women to bring even more unwanted drains on resources onto the planet.

We need to lower the total population of Earth by about 3 billion, starting obviously with the Indians because nobody needs an uneducated mass of retards who shit in streets.

Their body is a country with borders. Foreign influence from people like Soros and Saudi Arabia are bad. My country my choice you CUNT.

what is a tadpole fetus going to do in Heaven or Hell.

Even if you outlaw abortion, it wouldn't really curb the demand for it. Also, most abortions are from low-income single women. Had they not been aborted, they would likely become criminals later in life. This is why crime basically plummeted going into the 90s. A generation of criminals never left the womb.

Check out any place that restricts abortion. They'll still get abortions, except in more desperate ways. Did prohibition prevent alcohol consumption?

Also, why the fuck do we need more people? 7b people and religious fucks demand we have more kids. For what purpose?

Women who need abortions are careless whores who would make shitty mothers. Let them have abortions but play lullabies and babies crying while they have it performed.

So did you just come here to argue since you lost the argument against the girl? What a faggot.

parasites have their own dna

>implying babies ruin life
what if i say babies fix life by putting your priorities in check and forcing you to lrn2 adult

Prove that hell even exists. I'll wait.

You don't need to be a feminist to recognize that everyone should have full legal rights over their body. People can get an ugly tattoo even if it makes you sad, people can cut their limbs even if it makes you sad, people can abort a developing fetus even if it makes you sad. Get over it.

Abortions before 6 months is perfectly fine. Don't be retarded, do you want 10x more single white/black mothers and their niglets floating around?

and parasites are completely separate creatures from their host; your point?

It's men choice to get their balls knotted, women have nothing to do with it.

>make 30k a year before taxes as single woman
>thinks that having a kid would be a good idea

This is why there are so many shitheads and criminals around. Raised in a low income household by a parent who doesn't have to fucking care.

Generally right with a few problems. There's no conclusive evidence that Roe v. Wade was the cause for the drop in crime rate, and it's equally if not more likely that bans on leaded gasoline were the cause.

For the other points, exactly. Banning it doesn't make it stop, it just increases coat hanger sales and women dead by botched abortions.

So you can't get a tapeworm removed. It's not your body.

I equate abortion to a form of eugenics.

The people that have them aren't the people that should be permitted to breed in the first place.

Really fucks with people.

or teach girls to swallow and not get cream pied daily

"Their body" tho

implying that your life is not the one of a crack addict whore
What if i tell you that it does not happen? Go out and watch it with your own eyes, extremly poor families/sigle mothers with +2~6 kids that will grow to became the scum of our society

last time I checked tapeworms weren't human

make the father pay, a child is not the woman's fault alone

Correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation, but it's an educated guess to assume that just when that generation was to hit 17-18 years of age, crime literally plummeted. I'd argue it's more than a coincidence. It's not rich white ladies getting abortions, it's low income minority women.

try to stay alive. They can do whatever they want with their body, but not with the child's body.

this every time

and they became shit people because they had children?
no. they were shit people to begin with.

Equating a parasite with human life. Nice fallacy faggot

My Dad was married 3 times, 5 kids, did not pay child support. You can ruin someone's credit but that doesn't mean they'll pay up.

Also, single parent households are correlated with not only poverty, but depression/mental illnesses, and later crime. I wouldn't expect someone from a shithole to fully understand.

It is their body.... but they should pay for it themselves.

>Ban abortion
>More niggers are born
Do you really want this Sup Forums?

Poland makes you argument and stance irrelevant and retarded.

That will rise shit people

No they don't. They go to purgatory until you pray them into heaven.

You can look up the data yourself. Bans on leaded gasoline correlate to 19 year delay drops in crime across multiple countries.

And an embryo should not be considered a human.

We care more about the little body inside of theirs.

The one with its own DNA and blood type.

The one who is just as much a human being as the murderess is.

It's literally another body inside theirs, so it's actually NOT their body.

And when you reduce someone to screaming the same word/phrase over and over, you pretty much won. Most niggers and feminists do this because their low IQ brains short-circuit.

Here's my position on abortion
It's not your body, and if you have an abortion for any reason other than serious reasonable risk of death you are a murderer.
However, as long as you don't do it with taxpayer money I'll get over it.

They're stuck in there for 8-9 months, then after that you must provide sustenance for them for 18 years after (usually longer for some cases, as you're still living with your mom).

Also, humans themselves are basically a plague to the planet. You think more humans are good for the environment? Other species? We kill and destroy.

telling a woman to raise the kid is the greatest tip of the fedora mankind could ever witness

people like having sex

deal with it

You have a shity ass broken family and you call me "someone from a shithole".
Hilarious.
And you imply those women didn't want those children?

>It is their body..
No, the body inside isn't theirs.