TRUMP IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

>Any inquisitive person should be asking themself why a seemingly anti-establishment candidate like Donald Trump has been allowed to get as far as he has in the U.S. presidential race for election November 8.

>The simplest answer is that he isn’t anti-establishment and is only fronting a very convincing facade for public consumption.

>The family-made rich man has been strategically propped up as the all-accommodating GOP extremist opponent of candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton, herself part of the very same establishment and even personal friend to Trump—at least prior to the race.

>On June 19, 2014, a tweet was sent out from what is believed to be El-Batwari’s Twitter account with a photo from the bogus event. In the photograph are, among others, Batrawi, supposed 9/11 truther John Gray, and Ivanka Trump! Ivanka must have been there on her father’s behalf. Then, on February 15, 2016, El-Batrwai tweeted another photo, presumably from the same event, of he and Ivanka. Nate Rothschild, slated to become the fifth baron of the infamous Jewish dynasty, has reportedly had flings with both Ivanka Trump and Adnan Khashoggi’s step-daughter Petrina. Ivanka has since married Jewish American businessman Jared Kushner and converted to Judaism herself. In fact, almost all of Donald Trump’s children are married to Jews.

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/trump-controlled-by-mossad/

Other urls found in this thread:

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-ii/
youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's over CTR, go home

>I don't want to admit my candidate was a puppet, too.

wtf I love mossad now

The fact that indeed he win is very suspicious at the least.
>Still better than Hillary

Don.. you didn't go to the pizza party??

I do question whether it was really as easy as all that.

>>Any inquisitive person should be asking themself why a seemingly anti-establishment candidate like Donald Trump has been allowed to get as far as he has in the U.S. presidential race for election November 8.

and the answer is in the shillary emails: they thought he could pull away support from more viable republican candidates and ruin the gop's chance of succeeding. They were wrong.

So was Ulfric Stormcloak

just look at the voting numbers. The dems clearly tried to rig the election, but support for trump was far beyond anything they imagined so their little plan to switcharoo a few votes and bring in some dead people simply didnt work.

Can't tell if ctr retard got locked into the building or a legit stormnigger masturbating about the lewish conspiracy.

>allowed
HAHAHAHHAAH 12 (TWELVE) FUCKING RAPE SCANDALS "ALLOWED" MY ASS AHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's not controlled opposition but we need to serve as a vanguard for the right.

Trump is just the mainstream.

This is analogous to how leftists aren't satisfied by getting someone like Clinton into office.

yes, the reason trump won isn't because hill and her shills tried to pervert the entire election, it's because DRUMPF IS MORE CORRUPT WAKE UP SHEEPLE

>wordpress

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-ii/

>However, the New York Times and the rest of the mainstream media joined Trump in covering up the 9/11 conspiracy overall, because they omitted the real dancing celebrants, who were actually a small group of Israelis, likely working as Mossad operatives, possibly having been involved in the conspiracy itself. This despite that the New York Times, embarrassingly, was among the first to break the true story of dancing Israelis celebrating on 9/11. Did they cite their old story from 9/11 in the midst of Trump’s controversial lie about 9/11? No. They would rather pretend that the story didn’t exist.

>It’s no wonder Trump has been pushing the official, Israeli-created story on 9/11. Glassner is but one of dozens and dozens of Jews working for Trump’s campaign.[xviii] Trump has boasted of his support for Israel on numerous occasions and has even hinted at completing Israel’s Oded Yinon plan, which would include invading Iran as well as making Jerusalem Israel’s undivided capital…in other words, finally disposing of those pesky Palestinians.[xix]

GOD BROUGHT TRUMP UP TO REBUILD THIS NATION

youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE

>Using literal sjw disqualification tactics

fag.

Is he really gonna #DrainTheSwamp ?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman

So he's about to choose mnunchin as state treasurer who worked for goldman sachs and Soros?

I have doubts about the OP article however Adnan Khashoggi’s name seemed like a red flag. There have been numerous claims over the years that he was the man behind Alex Jones.

Yikes.

The rights biggest problem is going to be the media. We need to freeze those bastards out now. Starve them . Stop giving them money and views. Let them know we wont forget their betrayal. Everyone should be dumping the big news networks and liberal comedians.

Why is this article from May?

>allowed

>FBI intervening in your last days of the election
>popular stars and idols praising your victory
>having the President himself endorse your candidacy
>have the major states in your pocket
>have the black and latino vote on your side
>placing your final strategic tour on Pennsylvania with the Obamas
>still loses

must have been the ILLUMINATI

And then Israel can fuck off once the sand niggers leave their country

I'm pretty sure virginia was there big move

I was watching it all night and they called it for hillary really early

>Any inquisitive person should be asking themself why a seemingly anti-establishment candidate like Donald Trump has been allowed to get as far as he has in the U.S. presidential race for election November 8.
I have been questioning this all election.
>The simplest answer is that he isn’t anti-establishment and is only fronting a very convincing facade for public consumption.
The simplest answer isn't always the answer. What you proposed isn't even the simplest answer. The simplest answer would be that he is what he says he is. Here to MAGA

The rest of what you posted is speculation, and propaganda.

Nobody wants to hear the uneducated opinions of an edgy 15 year old.

HAHAH CTR IS BACK BABY

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW