In Marvel Universe canon...

In Marvel Universe canon, planets are made when Puerto Rican lesbian supergods wave their hands around to create space children.

LITERALLY ME

The Large lies they tell Large baby's user.

Looks like the blue girl will punch the pink girl in the face at the last panel

Wasn't Infiniti a hottie with huge tracts of land?
Isn't Death itself often portrayed as a hot grill?

This is what happens when you let old sexually frustrated nerds write for virgins.

So your post basically comes off as "what are these PoC doing in muh nerd magazines!"

He said, ignoring all the neckbeards attracted to goth Death in DC

nice bait
>ESA FUERZA

I can't understand this at all

>Not attracted by DC death
Fucking queer

I don't ignore that at all, I was being specific to Marvel because It was the point of discussion.

Gaiman's Death is totally the same issue.
It's bait whenever someone makes a valid point?

>mouseshills are literally gay
Not surprised, dicksucker.

>DC
>Time and Night are married to each other, have 7 children
>Marvel
>lesbos
hmmmmm

Find Jesus.

Gaiman implanted so many kids with a goth fetish it was effectively brainwashing

Bro, the most famous and popular grill in the DC universe is a bisexual from the Island of Lesbians.

Don't throw rocks from a glass house.

How old is she? I think gods need to be above 21 to create planets or something. Like drinking. Right?

>find jesus
ironic

>confuses Jesus with irl message board trolls.

I think I see your problem son.

What did she mean by this?

What's wrong with her legs?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man. Dykes are a joke.

Using PoC was a mistake m8, its clear it was bait

Let's also not forget Gotham's huge concentration of bi and gay women

>they're Amazonians
>must be lesbians

No, that isn't "canon" any more than how Olympians claim the Earth was created by Gaia, Asgardians claim it was made by their ancestors, or all the thousands of other mythologies in the Marvel universe.

Wait, I thought the Marvel planets were created by the Old Gods. Who were created by Eternity, who was created by The One Above All. Where the fuck did these bitches come from?

Well, in the Utopian Parallel, at least.

I wonder though. Who thinks a 'utopia' is a place without men? That is some high-level androphobia.

Side note: 'Utopia' literally means 'nowhere'.

i cant believe someone actually gets paid to write this,the world has no sense

>I have literally no idea what I'm talking about

What’s the name of this comic? I love the art

No, no, no. The Utopian Parallel is another universe, created by Billy Kaplan in the future.

Someone who wrote an awful Twilight fetish fanfic made millions and had it turned into an incredibly popular movie

'America'.

It's tripe, though.

Amazons, not Amazonians. Amazonians live in the Amazon rainforest. An Amazon is a warrior woman from Ancient Greece. You can google it.

>"I love the art"
You won't if you keep reading it.

They fucking dumped her caring girlfriend because long distance relationships are hard (somehow ignoring the fact that her abilities make distance meaningless), to give her this tumblrite?

For fucks sake.

Can't wait for the potato that writes this shit to get kicked to the curb and for this atrocity to promptly fade from memory.

well?

Ultimates handled America better than her own solo book does. 'Cause y'know, she was treated like an actual character.

One planet is made like that, at least.

No, character bad, political ideology good.

Why do you even care? It's not like she's tainting a book or character you were actually interested in.

I suppose if you WERE interested in Chavez, I could understand it, but I honestly can't imagine anyone did outside of either fetish or YAAS QUEEN reasons.

Ah sure, cue a cut scene with Richard Reed, a white, aging male sitting in a chair, legs crossed, pipe in mouth, his wife Sue standing attentive nearby with freshly slapped face, saying, "Your beliefs are cute, but no, it was me. Literally me."

Can someone change the larger bubble dialogue to "Where did you find this picture of me?"

Only if a gay mutie magics them into existence first

Because Marvel is cancelling other better books in favour of saving budget to keep shitty books like America going.

Books such as...?

What did they can that has you so mad, I'm curious.

At least DC’s death isn’t a colossal bitch

Okay yeah, just by reading what op posted and that....yeah I’ll just admire the style from afar.

"You're welcome."

>America's head literally explodes into rainbow sparkles

That artist (Jen Bartel) only did a few opening pages for a single issue, which Marvel previewed to bait n switch readers into buying it. This is the page immediately following that artist in that same issue.

Also the writing is a whole new level of complete fucking garbage throughout the entire run.

Nova.

Speaking of which, Wanda created her twin children with reality altering magic. And she thought she was a mutant at the time

And then the twins were reabsorbed into Mephisto and retroreincarnated into two teenagers with powers mirroring those of Wanda and Pietro.

So are Wiccan and Speed mutants? They were created by magic by someone who turned out not to be a mutant. But her intent when creating them was to make mutants. But they aren't genetically related to her anyways. But their powers may come from their souls

Find me another page of the same comic with an "u" and a interrogation sign.

>Planet Fuertona
>lightly spanish way of saying Planet Stronga
There are so many more things to offend me, but I chooser this vapid shit.

i did not come here to feel. fuck marvel for canceling.

>So are Wiccan and Speed mutants?
No: currently "Mutant" is used only while referencing people having an active X-gene.
As fas as we know, Wiccan and Speed don't have a X-Gene and the source of their power is unknown, so they aren't Mutants.

Also, Speed tecnically manipulates space-time.

To be honest this is the one part of America that's weird and trippy enough that I don't straight up hate it.

keep in mind that girl also lives far from Chavez and is apparently not a problem

That girl lives far away and also sold America out to an underground Vegas hero coliseum attended by every Marvel villain.

Well yeah but wouldn't you sell her out too if she was never using her powers to come visit and fly up into the sky with you towards a giant heart?

That is really dumb

The art itself is tolerable, but the writing is almost painful to read.

And universes are created when CIS Family Robinson plays baseball with stardust