The Meme war 1

Meme war 1 (MW1) also refeared as Great meme war and The meme war to end all meme wars,was a catastrofical event witch took place from 2015-2016 it was greatest of its kind and FINALY its over,may our children know we fought for there freedoms and livings in better world,here,s my story i was a trump suporter but here in Latvia there isnt mutch that i can do to suport trump and so i joined Trump,s army i fought on the first fronts of Sup Forums defending small area of Sup Forums from Liberals i joined preaty late only around october 2016 i remember how there where many atacks on our front but the worst time came in november the 8th winter came and i remember trump losing at start i whent to sleep thinking he lost but then i vake up yust to see the news outled it red Great war is over,trump won,i was happy and then right after i came back to Sup Forums and we gaind back a lot of ground it got so bad for enemy they fleed almoust entirely, we humiliated them wery hard ,i hope that this will not led to onother souch a conflict ANYMORE!(Historical referance) Tell me what did you at MW1?btw October 8th should be new holiday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html
youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

make this a wikipedia article

kek wills it

Now you're crossing into cringe territory

Awoo~

F for fallen comrads

Feels nice to be a vet.
Bless you all with Kek's grace. Fucking love you guys no matter how much you shitposted.

F

F

This thread is now Great Britain in the name of Her Majesty the Queen.
youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg

that pic reminds me of this

F

F

Look at that waist dude

>implying there aren't CTRs still out there set on waging guerilla war

It's an occupation now

> October 8th
Goddamnit Latvia.

Its not that narrow, look closer its illusion.

From prev thread asking about voter fraud evidence

>inb4 foxnews
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html
(there are other people reporting on this too)

Project veritas was also showing dems talking about shipping people via bus to multiple voting locations. Video of people in nevada signing people up to vote for hillary on the street, which is illegal (not because they were from california, but because it is suppose to be nonpartisan).

youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk

There were a lot of signs. Your choice to ignore them and miss your exit.

I can't wait for all the excuses when our GDP tumbles out of control.
If he actually manages to create a bunch of jobs and make everyone rich, I'll eat crow. But I'll believe it when I see it.

Capitalism is shitty nonsense that encourages illegal activities, surprise surprise!
Soon we can convert to dengist-theory communism and be done with this circlejerk tier of discussion.

At least you have Putin.

Seconding this! No joke, Sup Forums actually influenced the election enough for us to win it. Just look at the numbers.

Every soul counted. All of us together fought hard to convince the normies.

The next phase is to call out and dismantle the money supply/support to these Activists:
Universities Educational centres
Non profit organisations
Activist groups and their physical meeting places
Online, Websites, social Media
Identify report here and start to dismantle any way you can.
START IMMEDIATELY

Be aware of the reverse world they will try to perpetuate.

Come January, it's time for the inquisition.

I sincerely hope Moore never ever attempts satire again. How is it possible for someone opposed to a candidate to deliver the very speech that secures his election? I'm dumbfounded.

Btw for anyone in cali, did you notice the #3 supporter for legalizing weed was Soros? Trickery is afoot, and it's probably not good. Most already wanted it for a long time, but now it's going to be used as a weapon to control the masses to fight back against law enforcement, which will lead to civil destabilization. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I wouldn't drop guard around him.

I'm from the same country

I joined the MEME war since last year, when (((Jon Leibowitz))) did a mock segment of how Trump announced his campaign, though it was funny, but TRUMP was true in every way, so I discovered Trump's announcement from that Jew's show.

I immediately went to C-SPAN to look up his full announcement video, I watched it and I liked it, everything was true, so I became a supporter in the same announcement week.

I joined meme war few weeks, or 2, later on Sup Forums.

And after being tired of seeing Jon Leibowitz mocking Trump all the time, I stopped watching that show. I'm glad seeing that he retired from the show.. Comedy Central's ratings are dropping like flies....

BUT IT'S NOT OVER, WE WILL STILL BE MEMEING WITH PEPE, BECAUSE PEPE REPRESENTS ALT-RIGHT IDEOLOGY. ADL Jews won't stop it...

This is not the end. This is not even a beginning.
This is a peace to last 4 years.
All we have learned is new ways to meme on one another. Are we closer to peace? No!
The next meme war is enevitable. All we can do is prepare. God bless all who fought and died this time around.
KEK be praised!

We should also boycott:

Celebrities and TV networks who was against Trump all the time, including Stephen Colbert and other TV shows.

Fallon not that much, he was actually OK with Trump, I think he's a secret supporter.

Sup Forums won with a superior level of propaganda and by fostering a caustic, abrasive political atmosphere that turned leftists into fascists, and thus turned all the white people in the rust belt away from shilldawg.

I look forward to what can be achieved in the future. More advanced memetics can really influence everyone.

Fallon's too drunk to give a shit at this point