So now that Trump is president, what will our wall be like? How tall? What features...

So now that Trump is president, what will our wall be like? How tall? What features? How will Mexico deal with no free handouts?

Pic related, one of the many who will be stopped by the wall

If they are smart they will focus on sensors, a fast road, and plenty of border guards.

In that case a double wall would be best, they don't have to be very high, just enough to slow them down enough for the police to arrive.

I would like the wall to be brick and have several large entry ways, that all lead to an area where everyone is shot.

They'll need to have a way to detect tunnels as well, and get surveillance all along the bordertowns and desert areas.

Great answers. I want an 80 foot steel wall with sensors and border patrol.

If the wall is not covered in mosaic depicting a line of American flags from the far west to the far-east of the wall I'll be disappointed.

>They'll need to have a way to detect tunnels as well

That will probably be the hardest part.
And also why the wall shouldn't be the main focus.

Outside of boots on the ground, what are good ways to detect tunnels?

I heard Cruz is pretty experienced in digging them

>Pic related, one of the many who will be stopped by the wall
Her IQ is probably around 90. Do you want to have dumb kids?

No, which is why the wall will prevent her from coming over.

Israel also has a lot of trouble detecting tunnels, it will be a big issue.

Underground microphones could pick up the sounds of a tunnel being constructed.
And ground penetrating radar can pick up shallow tunnels, but nothing deep I think.

But even if they can't stop the tunnels, there is no way millions of Mexicans could use them, it will be very limited.

Trump will fix our problems b4 the Mexicans bc we have our own prob

KEK

>those DSLs

>free handouts (the military aid we have to pay yearly right? kek)
>muh wall
>muh siege mentallity

Don't worry lad. Mexico is so great, people flock to live there everyday.

can somebody explain a germanian this trump meme, that the mexicans have to pay for an US-security-project?
i honestly don't get it. I get why you would like to have a wall, but why should someone else pay for it?

When people said Trump couldn't build the wall because America can't afford it, he replied by claiming it wouldn't cost America anything because Mexico would pay for it.

Obviously Mexico won't.

Who are we kidding, we're going to pay for it.

ah ok, i thought maybe he wanted to tax money wires to mexico sent by mexican workers or something like that...