The most shocking thing that happened yesterday

Is that white women in America are not a lost cause.

Spending time on Sup Forums I believed white women were a lost cause, that they were all BBC loving degenerates and had turned on the white man. Yesterday proved that is not true, white women can be saved.

>yfw you realize they were all 40+ year old moms
>yfw everyone below 40 is completely brainwashed by liberal college education

nope, they're lost.

this, sadly.

GRABBED BY THE PUSSY

uh huh, this is why I'm hitched to a women that's 10 years older than me.... trying to make a relationship work with any of the slags below 40 is a living nightmare.

>sisterhood

This is exactly why they lost. I'd be insulted as fuck if someone assumed I shared their entire ideological framework because we both share genitals.

>yfw everyone below 40 is completely brainwashed by liberal college education

He did just as good with the younger demographic as he did the older

>sisterhood

White women are their own category, you fucking ugly mud women.

CHECKED

This, my mom voted Trump.

>18-29: 48% trump
>30-44: 55% trump
>45-64: 63% trump
>65+: 58% trump

All majorities.

mine did too!

You will need more white babies to MAGA. This is a clear sign white women want to be grabbed by the pussy. Do your part Sup Forums

Redpill me on "the Sisterhood"

What is their endgame?

>White Women Sold Out the Sisterhood
>pic
>Blacks for Trump
>Latinas for Trump

white women go majority republican every election why be surprised?

Better start breeding those milfs

notice how all the racebait threads are gone now that white numales are not being paid to post them?

Or maybe there was never any "sisterhood" and instead of grouping people up by arbitrary attributes you should discriminate between them by how they think and behave.

wait, is this really only for women?

if yes, then color me suprised

To obtain the traveling pants.

>yfw instead of them demonizing 'white men' its just going to be 'white people' from now on

fuckin kek

> tfw shillary is white woman

yeah almost like people are individuals regardless of the color of their skin and genetalia.

god i fucking hate racism and sexism. judge people by their character not their looks

Nah, it's both.

White women are 43/53 to men 31/63. White women 18-29 are probably basically even.

>"white women who voted for Trump are self-loathing"
>this is unironically written by an upper middle class white woman who flagellates herself on behalf of minorities and clearly hates the fact that she was born white

wow, genuinely caused me to ruminate...

This is actually the best thing that can happen. We should join them in pushing this "white women betrayed us" horseshit. You know exactly how it will play out. Our women will be bullied and receive a nice healthy dose of redpill in the process. They will start to see more clearly the "us vs them" mentality the sjw people of color have. So starts the process of bringing white men and women back together.

see

>be white woman in america
>be 30
>have been screaming hillary is not a fucking woman like me since bill
>every day of this election I was asked how I could vote for him as a wymyn
>this was ALWAYS their whole argument regardless the evidence against hillary
>been asked 3 times today and literally told it's my fault
>mfw I don't give a fuck and want to build a colony on mars with my new best friend russia

fire rises in working white females. stop acting like beta numales and start grabbing pussy.
sadly most younger than me are fucking lost, can confirm, blame tumblrshit.

A fucking l
oh wait

How do feminists reconcile female empowerment with shaming women for voting how they want.

>WHY DIDN"T YOU VOTE FOR WHO WE WANTED YOU TOO! YOU OWE US FOR HAVING A VAGINER YOU FUCKING TRAITOR

I'm all for freedom of the press but, fucking srs m8?

>White women decided that defending their position of power as white people was more important than defending their reproductive rights, their sexual autonomy, their access to health care, family leave, and child care. White women bought into Trump’s lies about immigrant rapists and decided they’d rather have the respect of their angry white fathers, brothers, and husbands than the respect of literally everyone else in the world.

>WAAHHHHHHH, THEY STOOD BY THEIR FAMILIES AND THEIR PEOPLE INSTEAD OF VOTING BASED ON POLITICAL TALKING POINTS AND MUH FEEFEES ;_;

Thank you based non-degenerate white women.

On a side note how absolutely sickening is it that this cunt actually expected the election to be literally EVERYONE vs white males and was upset when ONE demographic group stood by us?

It's good that SJWs are turning on white women now. They really need to experience the god damn bullshit we've been fighting against this whole time.

They need to know.

Mgtow faggots btfo

White pussy best pussy

I see (You). It will be okay.

c...can i grab your pussy?

Don't ask you fucking fag

>filename
lol

this is the whole fucking problem with your attitude

I acknowledge that they saved themselves. Those that swallowed their red pill were as staunch an ally as anyone could hope for. It gives me hope for the future.

>lies about immigrant rapists
I'm pretty sure the huge wave of immigrant rape attacks in the EU are fact, even if the media does its best to not report them

Wow, a 30 year old white woman posting anime on the politics board of Sup Forums.
There's nothing fishy about that claim at all.

If you really are for real though, then that's pretty cool.

>Sisterhood

It's true, jews are anciet dividers and subverters but it's almost impossible to juggle class, racial and gender D&C rackets with LGBTQ thrown in. Identity politics is a losing game because of it, liberals (w/ jew handlers) try to foster a group full of all this hatred (they try to direct it at white males) but it's not sustainable, it boils over, people get disillusioned only the really stupid / immature survive, some people stick around because they envision themselves as little Lenin's but it's just not a majority movement and can't be, any where nearing majority they eat each other, they start to eat each other before then but that's when it really happens.

Personally I hope race baitors like Maddow , Don Lemon, that other black guy on CNN? etc are put in jail

>Mgtow faggots btfo
Fucking this.

No more excuses faggots. There are decent women out there.

Western women love rich, tall and powerful men who succeed. Trump is a status symbol and a real winner. Everyone knows this but most women wont admit it since they want to appear as independent strong womyn who dont need a man to save them, or theyre jealous. They secretly want a strong daddy figure. How do you not know this, OP? How cucked are you?

This. My gf is furious that people think this kinda shit.

TOMORROW BELONGS

TOMORROW BELONGS

TOMORROW BELONGS

TO ME