/ROME/ - Reclaim Our Motherland Europe

America did it. Now its Europe's time.

>/ROME/ - Reclaim Our Motherland Europe

This is a thread about achieving a right-wing movement through all of Europe without damaging the entire continent's economy by pointless separatism.

Europe can be great. We must purge the leftist bureaucracy out of the leadership and elect our own Trump.

#ROME

>wat do?

Keep this bumped until it gains enough traction. Keep reposting it when it 404s and if there isn't another thread up. Discuss pan-European values and memes here.

Last thread

I told you. Its takes time- not 24 hours have passed yet. So dont give up.

We need Rome back. While it is safe to assume most people round Sup Forums hate the EU, separatism only hurts us. We need a true EU that will respect the rights of nation states while being capable to produce unified responses. Let's start fucking acting like the empire we could and stop the whole solidarity bullshit. Stronger together, for sure, but together amongst ourselves. Let's actually bring fucking Rome back.

Just look at this. Just take a look and imagine what we could be if we stopped giving in to the fucking leftist and globalists.

>I told you. Its takes time- not 24 hours have passed yet. So dont give up.

I'm more than patient user. I will repost this daily, several times a day until people finally realize the truth that what happened with America can also happen with Europe. Texas didn't secede to have their own right-wing republican when Obama held the presidency, they kept fighting and now the entire nation has a right-wing republican, unified.

Separatism is pointless. We can make the entire Europe great again.

Reaching page 10 lads, just 3 minutes from the last reply

Keep it bumped as I'm the OP and I can't bump my own thread. If it 404s, whatever, I'll just keep remaking it

Seccesion is definitely not a solution, and I am afraid that's what a lot of people will identify with Brexit and Trump's victory. What those two have shown is that when people wake up and rally togetther anything is possible. The fact is, we are a super power when we join hands, but Europe has been taken over by bureaucrats and leftists. Our goal should not be to destroy the EU, but to destroy the bureaucracy within it, bring down the anti-democratic system within it and close our external borders hermetically. We could rule the world, but we are too busy with fucking Syriza and Podemos to realize. Europe needs its own god-emperor.

I'll make sure to keep an eye out. MEGA

>Our goal should not be to destroy the EU, but to destroy the bureaucracy within it, bring down the anti-democratic system within it and close our external borders hermetically. We could rule the world, but we are too busy with fucking Syriza and Podemos to realize. Europe needs its own god-emperor.

Absolutely true and the point I'm making this thread as well. There is another one up that promotes separatism, which to me is absolutely retarded and judging by the content in it, is dominated by teenagers who have no idea what they're talking about. I had to make this one before everyone on Sup Forums bought into stupid separatism and tied the movement to "-exit"s

>gypsies talking about ROME
Wash your mouth you filthy Rom, of all groups certainly Rome doesn't belong to Turkish rape babbies.

I really struggle to see a united Europe. How can you convince a German that his tax money is going to Eastern Europe?

We need to make this an actual objective of Sup Forums's, and we need to do it fast before everybody buys into separatism, which could happen... Like now? All Europe ever gained from fighting each other was losing its global influence, and we WANT that influence, we NEED that influence. Europe can be great, we can make it great, but we need to look into the interests of Europe and Europeans and not try to become a fucking regional UN that only cares for human rights. Just imagine a Europe governed according to the raison d'etat. Now, that'd be Rome

So how do you propose to unify Europe without eradicating culture? It sounds like stepping on each others' toes just to define a unified culture.

I'm glad that someone else also sees it in the light I do. At least you won't get called a "leeching gibsmedat gypsy" for creating such a thread. Have the OP copied somewhere and repost it in the case this one 404s

I fully support you on this european friends.
You need to uncuck your countries one by one.
The fight agaisnt the global elite.
Let us fight to end the false song of globalism once and for all.
This is our time, This is why we were born.
South america is waking up too, and we will follow Trump's lead.

Bump
you can do it guys!

It's not about unified culture but about unified interest. The EU has always focused on creating a European identity over that of your country, but if Europe actually worked together towards achieving its interest, we could be great.I think we can all agree that we all share common strategic interests, and if we fought for those as one, they'd be easier to achieve, and comraderie would come as a result of achieving things together.

It's really not that hard to imagine a unified Europe. In fact, the current Europe is unified in a way. The literal Rome had different cultures and was basically a despotic Empire. The US is a melting pot of cultures and races and has close to zero separatism.

It is entirely possible. I'm sure that a lot of Europeans, no matter the nation, have the restoration of a Rome-like entity as their wetdream.

Based Peru

Bumping for OP.

#MEGA

Romans weren't racist though, they even enslave white people so I'm guessing if you want to restore the Old Rome back you will consider black as the same as white.

bump for Europe. We can do it, brothers. Let's Make Europe Rome Again

We can salvage the best parts of the Roman Empire and leave out the rest.

Make the flag red.

Roman Empire was fairly decentralized due to distances and the limited amount of information the emperors got. As long as you paid your taxes and didn't revolt the central government didn't really care what you did. This wouldn't work in a modern Europe.

Thanks for the support lads, keep the thread up since Sup Forums has been really fast for the past day.

The entire world is pretty much like that already, even about 70% of Trump's supporters are like that. There is no point for straight up racism, just keeping to our own race(s) would be enough. Don't forget that NatSoc Germany, for an example, wasn't racist. Racism and hatred towards other races isn't a requirement for right-wing movements

What does racism have to do with anything here? We close our borders, we take care of our people. I'm not advocating for genocide, fuck's sake. You're black? Cool. But you're either in, or you're out. And if you're in, you're in with all that implies, not to try and bring Somalia over to Paris.

ISN'T IT FUNNY how only poor countries and Sweden are shilling this crap?

I have done my duty as an American to get Trump in the WH. I will turn my sights to Europe while America is in it's transitional period of the next couple of months.

MEGA!!!

I felt like its slowing
I was expecting Trumps victory to bring days of nonstop shitposting

Was replying to

>Give me more money

Then you are not bringing the old Rome back since they didn't close border and they didn't believe in segregation. They are records of some Legionaries that mix with other people even.

What you need is something new.

We are in a cool down period, bro. This has been weighing on all of our minds for a long time now. Our brothers need a break.

>I have rotting teeth

>I felt like its slowing

Not even close lad. The US presidency is just the beginning for our worldwide movement. Soon, the leftie scum will be socially excommunicated and branded as a mentally unsound communist, much like it used to be before the 90s

>Implying anyone wants to regress
They only like Rome because of the aesthetics and degeneracy.

This

We can turn to the the old for ideas and some guidance, but not to imitate wholly. Something new must be created.

I don't but if I did at least I could afford to buy new ones.

Well, what we would be bringing back is the idea of Rome, but I don't think a first century mentality would work in today's world

What exactly is the idea of Rome?

The point of this is to not straight up restore the actual Rome, but to have the movement be named with something that the people can easily associate it with. I believe that you just cannot pick a better name than "ROME" for a pan-European movement. It fits perfectly.

Deja de chupar de Europa y trabaja, vago!

Imagine if Caesar Augustus try to bring the old glory back.

Europe need a new face, someone with new ideas and charism that can restore European values and create a new system. Thankfully for you Trump is going to reverse globalization so that will help you out

MEGA!!

Already done since 1992 when we vote to stay outside the UE.

Now get your shits together neighbourgs

We need a flag to signify western civilization

Make Albania Christian again, plox :( .

An arrow pointing westward?

There's no such thing as European values and we don't have the same intrests.

Trump is worst thing that could've happened to your autistic (((idea))). The pipelines in Iran and Syria wont be built so they'll have to rely on Russia for resoures and America wont protect them anymore.

europe's alt right is fascism, anti free market, pro monetarism (national central bank), strong unions, min wages, high taxation lot of regulations and pretentious shit

nothing close to trump

kek

Why is Albania muslim while the rest remain as Christian? What happen there?

A unified Europe that would encompass multiple cultures and assimilate them without destroying them and putting all of its resources towards making Europe the beacon of light in the world, a fully autonomous and able superpower if you will

No need to get upset, there's still time to revert what damage you did. I'm sure your government will take care of that for you

That would be an arrow pointing left...not a good idea.

>Argentina defending the blacks

It's like pottery

>the empire might return in my lifetime

fucking BASED

It's too late for Europe, Jamal and Mohammed are already balls deep in your women

The European flag with the stars surrounding the Roman Eagle, in Roman Red

someone do it

>strong unions
Hitler banned unions.

*was

>There's no such thing as European values
Then how come you create a league where you stop the Ottomans as a whole under the idea of a "European value"? You as UK may have a different interest but France and the Holy Roman Empire agreed many times in this.

>Trump is worst thing that could've happened to your autistic (((idea))).
Okay, shill, keep crying

>The pipelines in Iran and Syria wont be built so they'll have to rely on Russia for resoures and America wont protect them anymore.
>He want Saudi Arabia to take control of Syria
Fuck off, back to Sup Forums idiot

>there are people in this thread that unironically believe in the EU

topkek, it's always fucking the shithole countries too, isn't it?
What don't you plebs understand. The EU is great for shitty economic basket cases, it's no good for anyone else doing the heavy lifting.
Of course Bul-fucking-garia would think the EU is great, you get free money and a much bigger voice in the world.
Meanwhile I get less money and my country is slowed down by useless irrelevant countries blocking things we need because of some retarded reasons.
You don't even pay you NATO defence budgets. Why the fuck would I ever want to pay for a military when you don't even pay to protect yourselves?

I'm with you just for the food alone.

I think the goal here is lads is to stop the overwhelming tide of illegal immigrants, the cultural suicide of all the unique cultures in Europe, and to stop the Islamization of Europe in general.

We should focus on the up coming elections: Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands and see if we can meme the elections in our favor. Also we need to focus on good propaganda for the general population. We need to educate and let the natives know that there is a group willing to defend them. Expose the crimes, hate, and problems associated with Islam and illegal immigration. Make it a popular issue while subverting the globalist.

I think we can do this lads. I also think we should start a blackhat campaign against some of the politcal elite of the countries that allowed for this massive wave of cockroachs to invade your lands. Lets find some dirt, the goal is to target and group and undermine their credibility. I think we can do it. One country at a time, one election at a time we will make Europe Great Again.

Shadilay brothers.

>The HRE

Damn, that's a great example of what Europe is capable of doing when exposed to a threat relevant enough. All those princes and city-states, all those constant wars fought between them, the heresy - all completely forgotten and a full unification achieved once the Ottomans got close enough.

Bump

IT BEGINS IN AUSTRIA
This thread is archived but it gets an idea of what my plan is for right-wing domination. We need to focus all our meme magic into Austria for the election on December 4 as a stepping stone into the Netherlands, Germany and France

Here's the archived thread outlining my plan

Are you really trying to say that Eastern,Western,Northern and Southern Europe has the same economic intrests? Are you retarded?

>calls me a shill
>shills for the (((eu)))

I don't want anything I was just stating the facts, without those pipelines the EU is dependant on Russia.

Send help pls :(

yeah keep Denmark out of your little empire.

They didn't remain completely Christian, they just deported (or killed) their Muslim converts.

Back to Albania. Plenty of reasons, Turkish colons settling in central Albania, not wanting to pay taxes due to being poor as dirt, and the Ottomans making Albania a breeding ground for Janissaries, since we proved to be 'worthy opponents' with our 35 year long resistance.

This

>the cultural suicide of all the unique cultures in Europe

This is the centre fucking piece of all the problems with European forced integration.
It will never work. Brits don't feel in any way connected to Croatians. Why the fuck would we? They're an irrelevant, useless nation that has no real historical ties to our nation and very little trade or business happens between the two.
What are our shared values exactly? Why should they vote on laws that will affect me, exactly?

>Gavls
>white

Not if it's point right and you look at it from the North :D It can be a flag that can be mounted to a pole from either end, so it can be adjusted for wind direction :D

It's not just about stopping the niggers and dune coons coming here illegally, we need to literally deport the ones we already have and never let them back in

Never say they have the same economic interest but that doesn't mean that European values don't exist. Do you even know what a value is?

>shills for the (((eu)))
I literally say you need to create something NEW. I'm not shilling for the EU

Because you get their workforce for your jobs. You get their manpower for your wars that protect your own people. You get their land, economy, pretty much everything - whatever you pay in EU taxes, you get back in another way. That's why the pound dropped so rapidly after your announcement - and would instantly jump back should your government decide to stay - your economy is ACTUALLY getting a net benefit albeit the money it pays to the EU

We got at least four years of shitposting ahead of ourselves, gotta take a breath before the plunge into the next level of meme magic.

Bump

No.
The pound dropped because there are fears we will have no access to the single market.
The EU is a neoliberal wet dream on steroids.
It benefits very few people.

In my view, the EU is too corrupt for your vision to work anyway. We'd have to cut through way too much red tape for our ideal vision. It's best to get countries out of the EU so we can collapse it. I would rather keep it this way than make a new EU but seperatism is the best way to "MEGA"

I'm not necessarily against a European Union. The one we have is just non-sense. I can't understand how we got to a point where we have a EU parliament that passes legislation and regulations across the whole union without answering to no one, nor are they elected by any of us. It's blatantly authoritarian.

I happen to think we should just keep it simple and go back to the old borders and individual currencies BUT, if we got something akin to an american style federal-type government with the current nation being analogous to the states, with each "state" having their rulers and rules but with a central government that represents each state with a leader elected by the people that guides the general direction of the Union I'd be alright with it.

>The EU is a neoliberal wet dream on steroids.

The current (((EU))). It can be fixed. The idea of continental unification can be achieved in other ways.

>Never say they have the same economic interest
Why would we create this new thing when we don't have the same economic interests?

Have you ever been to Europe? We don't have the same values this is just autistic.

>Trump wins presidency

>Europe resurrects Imperium Romanum

By the gods, let it be so.

>This

You could have unions of European nations but not one super union.

A southern union could work. A northern, eastern and central might work as well.

You can start by speaking a Latin language like Romania, Moesia

So. You wish to purge the supranational governing body of Europe and replace it with....another supranational governing body?

Sounds globalist to me.

KeK wills it!
Make Europe Great Again!!

It is not so much as a "pan-european" Identity as much as it is about the "garden variety" of whiteness in Europe. Americans love the fact that there 27 some odd different european cultures that have 27 some odd different identities. We know this, We want to preserve this, not create some hog posh of identities washed away with cockroaches. Mixing is ok, but is all about degrees of "mixing" English mixing with Italian, for example, is ok in my eyes. Both European, so the goal is to unite a continent not allow you to be raped by the third world, I believe that is where we need to draw the line.

I don't want to see nigger brits as a common thing in my life, it fucking disgust me you guys havent formed your RWDS yet and started offing these mother fuckers and burning down their slums yet.

The Commission is made up of 28 unelected commissioners how can it be fixed retard? You just want more gibs.

But fellow american user, your states didn't secede when Obama won because they were republican. It's pointless to have EU states secede because they don't align with the current corrupt government

I am ok with this since it would mean that Denmark would have nothing to do with it.

>Bulgaria