ChrisChan threatens the God-Empereor

It looks like everyone's favorite tranny lolcow isn't happy with the election's results. This... thing is actually telling people to shoot our God-Emperor. That particular tweet even got on infowars so I'm sure the authorities have already been notified. Now we gotta spread this everywhere. The cucks are beaten and butthurt. We have a chance to rub this degenerate in their faces. To show that this is the sort of "person" they're in league with. That this fat, balding tranny is the end result of their degenerate ideology.

The tranny's twitter: twitter.com/cwcsonichu?lang=en
Archive: archive.is/KjGiH
Infowars story: infowars.com/hillary-supporters-burn-american-flag-riot-threaten-to-kill-trump-after-losing-election/
Video: youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw

Happy triggering Sup Forumsacks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw
sonichu.com
sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imminent_lawless_action
secretservice.gov/contact/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw
Besides all the mental illness, why does he have a child's toy?

CWC already has quite a lot of heat on him. If I remember correctly he just barely got away with macing that shop employee. Next time he probably gets jail time for reals. Is it illegal to write things like this, or does it only count if he's threatening to do it himself?

...do you not know who Chris Chan is?

it's chris chan, man.

guy needs some major mental help.

Pmurt the Warlock confirmed for new villian. You think CWC will revive sub episodes in Sonichu 11 just to demonize Trump?

Gray area. He could be charged with conspiracy if someone connected to him (via that message) makes an attempt.

thats a federal crime for inciting assassination

Why doesn't he just slice him intwo with a katana?

DONT
ELECT
ANYBODY

2015-2016 Election brought in hordes of newfags. It was a necessary sacrifice.

sonichu.com

Because he's an autistic, borderline retarded, degenerate, "transsexual", welfare leeching, fatass manchild. You know, a $hillary voter.

Ok I understand that countrary to our dictatorships in Yurop, American Citizens can exercise their free speech, but does that include a right to call for murdering the Potus?

Also, as a WWE fan, Trump is the first Hall of Famer to become Potus. It's a glorious day for Wrestling.

Do we know his address?

How can he afford a website? Fuck I need one for my new company and can't find a reasonable price.

Come on Chris-Chan, join the new trend! Everyone's doing it!

cwc is a gold mine
this is neither surprising nor disappointing

send him to guantanamo and withhold his estrogen

Pretty sure it's on his encyclopedia dramatica page.

He already has a criminal record for assault, and threatening staff in the toy section of walmart....

Wouldn't this get him in even more trouble?

He doesn't own it, it's there to document him. It's one hell of a rabbit hole.

Autisbux

> DONT
> ELECT
> ANYBODY

Underrated

I'm legitimately surprised Cole didn't go all in on Hillary.
Of course his hipster ass would vote Green, though.

Ah. Makes me feel better.

Wish I could get those.

HILAAAAAAAAAAAAAARY

His priors might bring attention here, yes

Police are big on looking into someone with prior convictions

For example, someone with an assault prior will be looked at for threats way more than someone without

Well for those anons with social media, they should report him for threatening the President elect, can't be too careful

JULAAAAAAAAY

He gives it out all the time in videos and Facebook posts like a dumbass.
He made a video once urging people not to give out their addresses online... several minutes after giving out his address.

I wish he would just die

His whole life is a joke gone too far

He's now made a death threat on the president, which is a class E felony.

Hoo boy

>raid
what is this, Sup Forums?

Since there a lot fo newfags who dont know who Chris Chan is. Someone post Chris Chan's Fancy New Vagina.

How is that thing even alive still? You guys told me he was going to be dead soon.

Sup Forums can't be wrong about things... or can it?

So, since he couldn't get a girl he "became" one ?

14 Branchland Court, Ruckersville, VA

It's on his wiki, the retard constantly doxxes himself.

Getting this fagget arrested within days of Trumps presidency would be a huge message and sign of positive change.

>message against hypocrite libftard aggression and violence against white normal people
>message against the ((((social media))) hypocrisy who let these fags borderline and over the line criminal messages from islamists and SJW slide
>shows the world a real dearanged tranny man, not like those effeminate underage boys the MSM passes of as your average "transgenders"

Yes.

Basically.

>Cant get a gf.
>Someone tell him he needs to get in touch with his inner feminninity to understand women
>The autistic retard takes it the wrong way
>"Im a trans lesbian gril now"

Sonics arms are not blue!!

>they're all for firearms when they want someone dead

This.

The more disgusting, perverted, non-airbrushed, real trannies we can get into the media, the better.

isn't this faggot on welfare ?

that's exactly what happened
Sad!

Tranny """vaginas"""" are just open wounds.

They have to dilate them every day so they don't heal up.

They also smell foul.

will he go quietly into that good night?

Except that is actually WORSE than a regular tranny vagina. Its a real badly healed wound. Which means not only does it smell WORSE, there is a much, MUCH higher chance of infection and death.

Well, that's enough internet for tonight.

Can they legit put him away for this, or at least have him institutionalized?

It seems pretty straightforward but he didn't actually say he was / wanted to do it himself.

Any Burger legalfags care to elaborate?

How are you so knowledgeable about trannys vagina's smells ?

he didn't have the surgery, thats his taint that developed an abscess after he had it pierced and never washed, he became convinced that he was psychically growing a vagina and has been playing and fingering this open wound

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit

Oh it's worse than that huebro. It's a cut he made with a knife, on top of the scar from the failed taint piercing. See he thinks he's growing a vagina because he listened to sissy hypno and he cut his taint to free this vagina.

Oohhh boy CWC is back with some more wacky antics! Will he achieve a felony this time? I hope so! This thing needs to be locked up or institutionalized. God knows what path the delusional autistic retard will go down next.

Fun fact, he hated gays until just a few years ago.

It is literally an open wound that he fucks with a dildo. It's not even a tranny vagina.

he'd have to be declared a ward of the state and undergo psychological examination, his parents always prevented this and his geriatric mother would fight it till the day she died

but now he's a "lesbian." the ride never ends

I'm going to kill myself now

Is this real life?

See you in five minutes

Wow, that's one tight pussy

LEAVE CHRIS CHAN ALONE

Depending on how you word it, yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imminent_lawless_action

Haha, someone contact @SecretService via Twitter and report him. Also: secretservice.gov/contact/

That's trans-lesbian. CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE CIS SCUM!

Why do you have so much info on tranny vaginas?

Check his flag.

>wanting more legal trouble.
Enough with this moron. Give him a dose of reality.

>DONT ELECT ANYBODY

ahahahahahahaha

i'm glad I can never leave this place

This to some extent. I remember reading a lot about him when I was in HS, several years ago. Almost a year ago I think is when I checked back on sonichu and found out about the tranny stuff, the infected hole stuff was way, way too much for me. He was pitiable and amusing before this, now he's just deranged

Look at the pictures of his taint. This tard shits himself, he's literally one turd away from a lethal infection.

Wish I could forget what I just read.

Is there any hope that we can get hetero, racist, misogynistic, Chris back?

Don't van Chris-Chan, he's too much fun. Besides, he'll die from his own hand someday.

>wait wut
So you're saying he cut off his pecker for an open wound?

he really does need to just be institutionalized, its a shame if his parents had sought psychiatric help or tried harder to make him act in a normal fashion he would still probably be retarded, but at least one who could function in society

I know that.

No. He is actually TOO MENTALLY UNSTABLE to get the sex change operation. He got a piercing between his cock and ass (Frenuluum) but because he is a dirty unwashed cunt it got infected. Instead of waiting for it to heal he cleaned it with alchool and reimplanted the piercing at home. It got infected again and fell off. He then went to the hospital after a sane person close to him insisted to make sure it wasnt going to kill him. Then that thing appeared because the infection didnt let the skin and muscles stick back to each other and he started to proudly proclaim he "grew" a vagoo from hypnosis.

God is dead.

1. He gets a taint piercing because in his autistic mind a taint piercing emulates a clit.
2. Piercing gets infected, removes it.
3. Has his taint pierced again, another infection piercing is removed.
4. Starts listening to sissy hypno. Believes he's growing a vagina.
5. Cuts his taint open to free this new vagina.

He still has his cock and balls but they're gonna rot off soon if his taint gets infected.

Someone report this hothead to the FBI

Nice. We didn't have to show them the day of the rope ourselves. They did it for us!

BIG BENT DUCK

Don't worry I reported it, go get her comey!

>her
Lulz will be had.

>these tabs

>being this new

Posting this just to make sure in case somebody hasn't actually had the balls to follow suit yet. He is fucked.

I wonder if anybody will actually want to rape him in prison? Even the biggest, honking fucking nigger in the entire prison you could find probably wouldn't.

Not even roided tyrones will want to drill his wet sobbing taint

That's not Christine Weston Chandler

That's Ianna Brandon Anderson!

Given how far the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ thing got he might even be sent to a women's prison.

>impulsive
>non-thinking
>uncaring
>zombie

> therefore, shoot him in the head with a sniper rifle

do these people not understand the contradiction here? is this all just some next level baiting?

No it's Ricardo Weston Chandler