Make Europe Great Again - Ride Never Ends Edition

Here we go again lads! Let's make Europe great again. Praise kek!

#MakeEuropeGreatAgain.

># IMMEDIATE GOALS:

>Make sure Italy's Renzi Referendum fails:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-italy-referendum-idUSKBN1342AX

Italian PM endorsed Hillary, has promised to resign if it fails. Eurosceptic party likely to win.

Next event: December 4th - Voting day.

>Help out Austrian election:
Far right candidate:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norbert_Hofer

Next event: Also December 4th.

># LONGTERM GOALS:

> Neutralize the Racist-card
Create a "If that makes me a racist, then I'm proud to be one #proudracist"-type campaign to remove the effectiveness of the retoric.

> Remove Merkel
Help Germany get rid of Merkel. Help AfD gain traction.

># ADMINISTRATIVE GOALS

> Build SoMe presence
Create educational material on setting up multiple accounts across social networks anonymously
Follow and boost other Sup Forums accounts
Get followers and increase reach

>Map out alternative media
Find alternative/critical media outlets in cucked countries

>Organize /eg/

>Plan and strategize important battles to uncuck EU

>Learn European languages, or translate for others (German, French)

># IMPORTANT LINKS:

> Electorial System of Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_system_of_Germany

> Learn German/French
duolingo.com/

Spanish and French translator here, count me in.

I want to make Sweden great again.

Help us :/

Good to have you along!

Make Europe a democracy and great again.

Show your support for democracy buy British American goods tommrow if you can.

Go buy bottle British whiskey or American.

We need start fire in Europe we can do this with are wallet to start with tommrow,

Even Sweden will be uncucked eventually..

#MEGA

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Please everybody, read my posts, it is so so real. People are suffering. This all applies to GERMANY and FRANCE and many other countries. We are born to people who have BUILT THIS LAND up after world war 2. They have given their lives and made enormous sacrifices so that we could live in this land and have OUR children grow up in peace and prosperity.

The inheritance of my 97 year old grandmother is being shit on. She raised 2 kids through the war all by herself. What does she get? Jack fucking shit! When you are an immigrant you get everything you need.

The inheritance of YOUR FAMILY is at stake. "We" have been building this shit up since the middle ages. Our way of life is one of the best. Don't let it get TAKEN!

There is a war ahead. Germany and France HAVE to get BTFO. HOLLAND NEEDS TO SEND THE FIRST SIGNAL in MARCH 2017

THANK YOU ALL

MEGA

The German guy in the other thead had a great point when he talked about a decentralzed military. The military-industrial complex has fucked America up for decades now with unnecessary wars that only helps its own agenda, until now where we were close to war with Russia with warmongering Clinton. Powerful armies have fucked with Latin America with their coups through the 20th century for the sake of external interests.

You should also take a cue from Switzerland's take on gun and civilians. The people should be capable of defending themselves and their nation, and they sohuld be trusted with the responsibility guns mean.

Italian translator here, if you need help

We need you to focus on the French front, and you will be invaluable as most of us american posters can't get as in depth with the European system as you folks can.

Do as much as you can to organize campaigns for french nationalist propaganda, and to orchestrate the social media offense forces.

Now is not the time to relax, we need a quick one-two punch to the leftist masses.

I've been thinking this all day and Im glad you posted it.

We're a force to be recognized, we can actually make an influence.

I've spent this last year learning about american politics, trying to redpill everyone around me on this corrupt stablishment. We've done our part for america, now we need american brothers helping us.

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

PLUS ULTRA

We will fight for you and everyone else my friend.
It has been enough.

Time to rise

MEGA bros. Let's get the ball rolling. It will be a domino effect once we start the uncucking

based fucking OP by the way. I love you

If you can, please rally up a campaign to make the Italian people understand the struggle of those nations so cucked by the leftist masses.

Make them understand and feel the pain of places like Germany and France so that it rallies support for their inevitable uncucking among their neighbors.

Best thing to do as translator is to find interesting articles on the referendum in Italy. The problem of europe is the diversity in language and governments. We need to keep each other in the loop in case of happenings, that way we can all meme together

Support rightwing NGOs like generation identitaire and try to make them bigger. It's the first step to develop a proper party.

Le Pen is the key in europe. If Le Pen wins, shit will be on fire, improving the chances of PVV, FÖP, AfD by 100%.

This so much

I agree, netherlands is important but it wont have much of an impact in europe, we need the French stronghold to face Germany.

This

We need you translator bros to keep us non-bilingual fags in the loop about the intricacies of your European struggles.

>Cataluña independence
So, why would you support this if you are trying to "Make Europe Great Again"?

Amen. Holland is almost a lost cause. Moreover, we have not been shocked as much as FR and GER have. These will be the main theatres of war

I doubt anyone here supports that shit.

If they do we'll just need to redpill them on it. Catalonia is Spain, only jews say otherwise.

>As a liberal in al of this

This so much

Make propaganda for Generation Identitaire, and if you need to you can collaborate with us Americans as to what will work to get the neurons firing among the general populace.

A few points of advice for propaganda:
1.Try to avoid using to many Pathos arguments in your pieces, use some but focus on using facts and logic.
2.Know the demographics of the regions you are putting your pieces in, as you will have to use physical propaganda like posters to really draw attention to the movement.
3.Don't overestimate the power of your opponents. You will not appear to gain much vocal support from the general people, but they DO support you. This election has proven that with the polls.

Inspired by the great happening I will spend way more time on here and try to get the fire started. Trump gave me hope.

We are ready to stand with you German bros.

America has your back.

Are we ready for Hofer?

INITIATE LIBERTY PROTOCOLS. LOAD EVERY FUCKING PHASER

French / Dutch / English ready to report in for duty.

/EG/ good plan, but we might have to divide it into IT/NL/BE/DE/FR/DK/SV/GR/UK and so on, in order to meme the battle at hand.

/EG-MAIN/ could be a centralized thread to get people directed to the threads/group they can help out with, we do not share a common language as in the states.

We will make it happen. Soon energy levels will start to rise

Catalonia should be free, but with the real Nationalist government that will clean up the country from immigrants and Spanberbemoorians

EVEN NOW THE GLOBALIST ZIONIST JEWISH COMMUNIST CONSPIRACY WORKS TO PRESERVE ITSELF. GIVE NO QUARTER AND TAKE NO PRISONER, FOR THE SAKE OF THE INNOCENT WE SHALL NOT GROW IDLE

I think keeping it centralized will be better though. Otherwise everything will fall apart

I can't find any polls on the Austrian Re-run. All google result are articles calling him "Far right"

>PVV
>led by a hapa kike
>won't repeal three amnesties Dutch Gov gave to illegals
>won't deport non-Western immigrant non-citizens currently in the Netherlands
>won't ban islam
>won't close mosques
Perty led AfD is absolutely based, FPÖ has many ethnobationalists within, but PVV is a goyim party

Lack of Austrians is also disturbing.

Only one who has a shot though

I agree and so does KEK. We need high energy threads.

>generation identitaire
They accept half-arabs, half-jews, hapas and negro quadroons there. Soon it will be full (((civic)))

LETS GO BOYS! MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN!

Quads have spoken. We keep it in one. Don't make it about other EU nations when memeing we want to embrace traditional European values not divide the people.

someone should PYM HIM UP and a man who preach for thabout Dutch people can take over. Stop choosing shit

H I G H E N E R G Y

There you are again. Stop this shit you faggot. We know. It should be clear to you that there is nobody better to vote for. Either get on the firing line or get the fuck out.

This, Kek agrees.

Keep it centralized, we need to stick together for this to work, we can't willfully divide ourselves.

Yes, MEGA feels just right, I think we're on to something good and big here. Also digits check out

Netherlands, France and U.K. are the most ((())) countries in the West

And you're the most useless cunt on this board

Posting ebin Italian copypasta for Bump

why should we care for Greece...? ethnically speaking its long ago dead

This. One big task at a time, and few side-projects, which grow for next main-task.
I`d say something Germany-related would be most effective considering whole EU.

To put it in Trump words

WRONG

our situation is too desperate to wait for the perfect fit. a party is just the sum of its people, slight corrections are always possible.

I offer a good option for Wilders - political violence. Seems to be working

WE NEED TO DO 2 THINGS

Mockery and heroics
Trump was so successful because he mocked his opponents and we carried it over in twitter. We also made Trump into an upstoppable god emperor.

La Pen- Make her into Joan of Arc fighting off the muslim hordes. Mock muslims and mock cuck frenchies with white flags.

Geert- Make him into a heroic figure as well, maybe like a general from revolution against spanish rule. Mock opponents as cucks and prostitute and pot heads.

Please make this a recurring general. Needs a better title though, more concise.

Can't be a loafer under Hofer! MEGA

Not true, the cradle of democracy is a traditional European value, we should be proud of it, not cast it aside.

It's a start, and it's all France has.

Once the rise of Generation Identitaire kicks off we can add efforts to stabilize it.

Our goal is to preserve our culture and way of life, culture is a product of race. Race is something we should not compromise on. Unless you want to end up like these

People who created that democracy no longer exist, my friend. Fuck Greece, Iberia and Balkans. That's not Europe

a good start

>MEGA General
Sounds pretty concise and to the point.

GI is nothing. They wouldn't accept 100% Germanic American there, but half arab or a fucking hapa born in France is fine. What kind of (((organisation))) is that?

We will post the memes from faux-Dutch/French/German/whatever social media accounts. We will help you all make them and provide lists of translated catch phrases. Similar to #draftourdaughters only partially outsourced to native speakers

America is big. Holland is small. Imagine the impact we could have on Dutch social media. If the memes hit the spot it's going to be good

I'll leave now, I got about 3 hours of sleep in the last 40 hours

You guys need to reform the universities first, get rid of tenure and the eternal stream of marxist profs it supports. University indoctrination is what drives leftist voting in western countries.

Anons we are getting ahead of ourselves here, take a step back and learn from our great victory, cotinue the momentum

We must use the same blueprint in every country that got Trump in yesterday:

>alt media to red pill normies
>shitposting
>meme magic
>kek, lord almighty

1. alt media personalities in youtube/social media for each language/country are absolutely crucial, think Alex Jones et al and the hand they had in the US election.

2. shitposting to weaponize humour in order to trigger SJW cucks and to expose how fucking retarded their leftist doctrine is

3. meme magic to manifest Sup Forums's will into reality, forever altering history just as we did yesterday

4. acknowledgement of KEK as the one true deity to symbolize our movement, the memefication of which shall transcend languages and borders all over the continent

this is how we MEGA

MEGA is no good, we're going to be raiding non-english countries.

We need a latin word

We leave no-one standing alone. If we need to purge, it can be done, deviding isn't the strength, it's our weakness, we need to stick together. We also need a way to a European future, which isn't rapefugee

I'll admit, i'm not as well versed in that subject, but if you have other ideas as to what options or organizations we can use for our campaign please share them.

Sure thing

The referendum will be brought in 4th December, and for that time we'll be ready. For now the most things that I can ensure is that the referendum wants to change the constitution in order to, as they say, reduce the number of politicians and make the bureaucracy easier and faster: obviously this is going to not be pleased by the oppositions (the ones that will vote No) because they'll lose a lot of places in the parliament. Moreover, the party that's heading the actual government (Partito Democratico, a social democratic party) has not only their chief as the Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, but also the most of the parliament: so, that's a very pleasant victory for them if the Yes wins. Moreover, Renzi heavly supported Clinton and, even if he wishes to work with Trump, he'll surely have a lot of problems with him: this not only for the fact that he's a cuck, but also thanks for the fact that he's hardly trying to make Italy relevant in the European Union after the Brexit. Too bad we're literally going to be forgotten by the UE if the referendum will see the No winning.

As for the actual state, in my opinion the No will win, because it's backed by one of the biggest populist part of Italy (the Five Star Movement), which is full of retards that will decide the fate of the referendum. The opposition is also backed by the right and middle-right parties, but also the far left parties and far right parties.

There're also red pilled parties like the Casapound and Forza Nuova, which are still irrelevant for the italian politics because of their small numbers.

Someone would say ''how about Italy getting his Trump?''. Well, we had one, he was Silvio Berlusconi, and we didn't have a good time with him. The government is heavly corrupted and has important links with the mafia (everyone forgets about it, or at least it looks like that) that makes hoping for change quietly difficult.

You have no idea how many politicians promised to resign but never did when it was time here.

>alt media to red pill normies
>shitposting
>meme magic
>kek, lord almighty
We need to shock their sensibilities. Remove the cuckservatives essentially.

First principle is to oppose any foreign racial element. Everything else is of no importance

>here
>learn about my non-country

We are definitely the worst in the EU when it comes to that

From what I gather quite a large portion of Europe understands English, so MEGA would be a good slogan that is even better in the fact that they can ride off the coat-tails of the american election.

>Inferte rursus Europea

bring europe back

>Et Magna Europa Est

make europe great again

which one do you guys prefer?

normies will never use that, remember europe doesnt like trump, using a simillar word will scare people away instantly.

>divide
Nothing to divide. We the Westerners threw away Constantinople to Ottomans in the late 19th century, because racially speaking it was already lost. Our block should be simple Ireland, Britain, Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Nordics. We are the West, we are the Europe. We don't need anybody else

Can't do it in Europe, slavs, germanic, anglo, francs,... It needs to be about traditional values not about European races.

As a side point, I would implore a few of you fags to get screencaps of the important pieces of info that we share in these threads and save them to post for future edification of newcomers to the campaign, as there will be quite a lot of them.

An uneducated and unorganized campaign is sure to fail.

Well said. I alluded to this in the last thread. It is advisable to make a plan for the universities but this will be very hard.

The people who stop at their BA or MA degrees and don't pursue a career in science (i.e. most students) end up wielding influence.

They're dumb as shit, but some of them can be persuaded. There are plenty of closeted Bell Curve ch.13 fanboys. If we can spark some kind of fire in 5-10% of university students it will be yuge and it may spread like wildfire. Believe

"Et Magna Europa Est" flows better, i'd say go with that.

If you would like, come up with some propaganda poster ideas with that slogan, let us critique them.

Learning german now to help were its most needed. Don't be Sweden 2.0

>It needs to be about traditional values not about European races
Fuck off back to Kurdistan, Mojshe. Those values grow out of our race. Race is dead? Values are dead too. We need to struggle for survival as a species, only the mentally ill would oppose that. We have Europe and we have some countries on European continent

So I guess we have two Spanish and French translators on board. Count me in as well

continuing

The only way to save this country, in my opinion, is not only to cut out the relations with the actual European Union (i would love to se an European Confederation based on the european multiculturalism, not in the jewish globalist multiculturalism) but also to literally destroy the cancer that is killing our state from decades, the mafia-state connections, and to build something greater from that.

The next elections are in 2018, and I don't know if we'll be in time for that. Yes, Trump literally happeared one year ago, but Italy didn't get a very relevant right-wing politician from a lot of time.

For now we can hope for a pleasant result in referendum: the country is mostly red-pilled in the middle and south, and literally more than half of the italians don't like Renzi because they see him as part of the establishment (like americans see Clinton): the problem is that we don't have a political profile that has plans for the future of this country or at least knows what to do.

We know what to do, but we don't have a relevant party like AfD, or Front National.

Damn.

cmon give us one day off

we havent had a day off since last christmas

Wtf pol is actually being productive and shit

Did trump kill shitposting?

>If we need to purge, It can be done
You lost that right when you invaded south Europe, weakening it and literally inviting the moors in and later doing nothing to help.

We need to meme in Lega Nord and radicalise it if its get elected. Southern Italy has to go

I like that one too, the problem is europeans usually relate latin to nazis.

Europe isnt as easy to win as the USA imo, the white guilt is much bigger here and nationalism is literally considered fascist.

We need to win this slow and steady and do it properly, if we overdo it we'll get labeled extreme right and silenced forever like they do with every real right wing party.

Also Im on phone I can do any images, Ill get on it when I come home

This. France is first on the agenda.

First line of order, who are we memeing for? In Belgium it would be vlaams Belang or NVA for the Flemish, FN for the wallons. Better yet meme a Belgian party (none available at this moment) into power.

France FN

Germany AfD

We need a full list, with comprehensive themes to meme about.

I'm catalan, please, don't support independence.

The independentist movement in Catalonia is not "nationalist" as we understand it, trust me, it's something else, it's more based on hating on Spain because of its "fascist past" than anything else. It's revenge, not on wanting to build a nation based on the catalan ethnicity and patriotic values.

The independentist movement is completely co-opted by progressives and literal marxists, the official ads from our regional government supporting independence for Catalonia are full of black on white couples, arabs speaking in catalan and all that kind of multicultural crap that will end killing Catalonia more than being part of Spain forever.

Please, just help Spain uncuck itself as a whole, and don't create more division.