Who's /retiring/ here and going to live a normal life? The meme war is over

Who's /retiring/ here and going to live a normal life? The meme war is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfBuvRk1thQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2lKNhSU-YUA
youtube.com/watch?v=dfIgGz239Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM
youtube.com/watch?v=VcMk85ZsBh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did not help the meme war very much.
The battle is not yet over for me

You know you can never leave.

We're the lost generation, user. All we know what to do is type, click, and shitpost. We can't retire because we know nothing else.

Mate, forget the meme war, you have an actual war to fight.

There's nothing more left to do. We've had Brexit and you've now got Trump.

there is always more work to be done

>he thinks he can leave Sup Forums

Negative. There's still plenty of war to go around. Getting ready for the next offensive.

My bags are packed. I'm ready to leave.

The North American theater has reached an armistice. You are needed on the Eastern front comrade. Shit skins are still taking European soil

>meme war is over
Not by a long shot, right now is kind of like just the calm before the storm. We take not one step back ward to meme marxism to death. If we rest we lose.

In my situation not even a meme victory is possible.
Everyone is too retarded here.

>The meme war is over

But it only just has begun, dear anglo-saxon kin.
You, got Brexit.
US, got Trump.
Austria - should get.. Hofer? Well, a right-party president
Italy - has to vote some shit on some leftists? referendum
France, also has a general election next year.
As does germany, near the end of next year.

All in all, there are too many battlefields to be found, and too many wins to be had.
WE WILL GET SICK OF WINNING, LADS!

well, presuming the interest and effort of this board is enough to match these battles.

MEGA!

There's nothing more left to do. I've noticed other anons saying they're going to leave now that Trump is President.

The battle for America has ended.
The war for the world has just begun.

>live a normal life
>The meme war is over

youtube.com/watch?v=CfBuvRk1thQ

If we fall asleep, trust me the marxists will come back. It's either final victory or death, I don't want our decendents fighting them again in the next 50 years. We must destroy them entirely.

maybe

There's plenty left to do. The SJW menace will go to ground and wage guerrilla war.

And then there's the entire European front to deal with.

Seriously? Now you sound like a CTR or JDIF shill. It's not over. Far from it. Don't you try to guide people away from this battle, which only just has begun.

No, really - am I the only one who suspects OP of being a shill?

My comrades, was a pleasure to serve with you.

Mate, America's politics aren't unfucked just because we elected Trump. Now comes the fight to either make our representatives actually represent us, or replace them with others who will.

The plug has been pulled, but we still have to DRAIN THE SWAMP

You'll come back, they always do.

Get comfy, Snake.

The best is yet to come.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lKNhSU-YUA

Stay safe brother.

It's simple we make Europe great again starting with Austria.

The war is not over yet. Our own liberation is in danger and the EU still exists. Get France and Germany.

No, the meme wars have just begun, we must liberate Europe

Helpppppppppp you can't leave

I will my bong mate

31 year old vet here, though these last battles have been tough, and we were assaulted on all fronts by libshits, the war is far from won, with our stunning victories with Brexit and Trump we have a edge now, we must attack hard a decisively, Le Penn for France, Wilders for Holland, the AfD for Germany.

We must continue our struggle, are you with me lads? Even you leafs, we can save you as well

Never give in, never surrender. Once more in to the breach my friends, once more in to the breach

I'm getting married. from r9k to this. live you guys.

>the meme war is over
No, it has just begun.
How dare you leave when you're most needed? Trump presidency is going to be amazing. Now we have to start the uncucking of europe.
SJW's will be a thing of the past in the next few years if we keep 'em firing.

Unpack your shit bitch.

That was just a great meme battle. The meme war is just starting.

Indeed. We've unbalanced the enemy. Now we have to hammer them while they're weak.

I'm taking temporary leave but I'll be back whenever I am needed again. France, if you want to elect that Le Pen lady, I will fight by your side when the time comes.

Buckle up user,the war never ends...

youtube.com/watch?v=dfIgGz239Dg

Deus vult brother. Save yourself.

Did no one tell you?
You can never leave, you are here forever.

Even if you do you will be back.

The blue pill is gone.

GOOD THING ITS NOT OVER WOOOOO

Guys, this place is literally taking over my life. I spend hours a day on here. I'm trying to escape from this hole and with Trump as President I see a way out.

>The meme war is over.
Thats where youre wrong user. Getting Trump into the White House was only the first battle. Now the war begins. He needs your energy and numbers now more than ever.

This is just the beginning, France and Germany are still left to be uncucked

It's not over. Not by a long shot.

>The meme war is over

Trump and Brexit were merely the first of many battles. The real war has just begun.

this

based, ill-teethed Brit - at last we are brothers in arms against a true, common enemy.
What else as victory can we expect?

The meme war is just beginning.
MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

We must attack now hard and fast, we must strike them now while the iron is hot, NOT ONE STEP BACKWARDS, LIBERTY OR DEATH

Sup Forums should let in SJWs 2bh.

Snake... memed for a long time...

He needs time to rest...

Wtf are you talking about memewar has just begun europe has to be saved
Ps:1.51 MB GIF
HIDE SPEAKERS IN POST-ELECTION SAVESPACES AND PLAST SOME MOONMAN. IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST TRIGGERING EVER!!!

I will become the leader of a fascist political movement in Quebec

It's already been invaded by normies. I see them everywhere now.

Dont think I can fit back into civilian life after this..
Im probably gonna become a PMC (private meme contractor) and fight wherever im needed with other vets like me, maybe France or Germany.

This just in:
>Trump is a cuck

Amen to that brother.
All of Britain's sons and daughters need to be made great again and the entire anglosphere needs to unite.
We can win this war against the globalist. We are in the middle of a global information war. We are one of the major factions, the footsoldiers of the Nationalists. Never forget.
THE EMPEROR PROTECTS!

The meme war is eternal.

it's not over yet

not until the wall rises

Being a neet and eating your mom's tendies isn't a normal life. I feel pitty for you

Saved, any objection to our battleplan Comrades?

>SilvaGunner rip
Haha you fucking bastard, did not see that coming.

>meme war
>over
Haha, nice one, island yank.

The streets are already becoming ripe with tension. There will not be normal life in the coming months and years. Sup Forums is no longer the primary battleground. The real war has only just begun.

We will prevail where the fatherland failed.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM

Your welcome Kraut, though you are our most hated of foes along with those French surrender monkeys, I shall be proud to stand in the meme trenches along side you

I wish I could but there's still much work to do. We won the meme battle, not the meme war.

just have just buried my mememachine deep in a concrete bunker 50 feet under my back yard. there it will sit, sleeping in a dreamless sleep, waiting for some undisclosed time in the future when the sjw hordes show their faces, begging to be triggered once again...

not until there is a future for the peoples of Europa

What more can Sup Forums do than get Trump elected to POTUS?

I like how this Kraut thinks.

Besides, once you get a taste of violent meme combat you can never stop from seeking more. In retirement a man gets stale, complacent, weak, and you will always dream of the glory days of your past, never satisfied. As our God-Emperor has stated, "to retire is to expire", we should follow his lead.

Onwards to the next battle and victory!

lad

Brexit was only the beginning

Trump was a major victory, probably the single largest victory we'll ever see

But the war is far from over

Globalist cucks are on the retreat, now is the perfect time to charge them down

It will never be over. I can still hear the screaming.

It's only another battle, there are plenty of things to do.
-keep breaking the EU
-uncucking European countries by memeing right wing politicians into office
-making sure the "peaceful refugees" are stopped and sent back
just to name a few.

This. The ride never ends.
Be prepared.
Keep fighting.

Lol what?

The work has literally just begun.

We now have to accumulate wealth and power and replace the jewish pedo elite with ourselves.

Get to work faggot.

Nice house /k/omrade, is the pic yours?

Winning major battles isn't winning the war, soldier. Brexit and the Trump win are only the beginning.

Trust me, I was once like you. I actually did leave Sup Forums for about a year after I started College. You'll come back, just like I did. You're stuck here, forever.

Can't I at least take the rest of the week off guys? I've memed like i've never memed before during this election

I am

I need to return to the work force to help rebuild our country

The media is still left, feminists still want to push there shit in colleges, ISIS, Muslims crisis in Europe, ect.

still alot left.

There isnt won yet, but start making yourself great too, find balance my friend

I never fought on the front lines, only in the reserves, and I managed to survive with my dignity and relations with friends and family only slightly battered. I was always going to retire. God bless you brave men who fought at the front to allow me to live in peace.

Get some R&R, soldier.

Then it's back to memes. We have to secure our positions and then push on. Europe and Canada need liberating.

You can take a week of shore leave soldier, then it's back to the trenches for you.

user the great war was thought to be won buy christmas you think the GREAT MEME WAR is over after one and a half years ? ohohohoho

Never! Liberty or death Mum!

I'm afraid I've seen to many horrors in the Meme War

I can never return to my normal life.

Also, Australia. We need the whole Anglosphere in this fight.

You're not fucking leaving, mate. One annoyance in your everyday life and you instantly remember what the Jews have done to you and you want to vent it on Sup Forums. I know how this works, Sup Forums is your fucking life support.

The battle is over, the war has just began.

Some men are drafted into service and fight bravely.

Some men are born on the battlefield. They will stay vigilant for us until the time has come again.

>retiring

We await the coming Northern Campaign, brother

What should we call a meme war PTSD?
Come on, anons. Coin a term(s)

youtube.com/watch?v=VcMk85ZsBh0

This is it for me gents.You'll always have a special place in my heart. i'm deleting my meme folder and i'm going to live the normie life. you all deserve long and happy lives in peace. this is my final thread. Here's to you, you wonderful shitlords. its been an honor.

Post Traumatic Meme Disorder?

Where do you think you're going, champ?

You're always needed for another mission.

I'll check in from time to time, but I'm just starting my medical school apps and I need to focus on that and the MCAT (admission test) through May. Time to go out and help MAGA irl. Should (*when) another war arise, I'll be back no matter what.

I really enjoyed my time here. Great community and support. Made some good friends that I talk to outside the board. Going to miss this place, though. Nothing quite like being in the trenches.

F for the fallen