POLKA DOT

POLKA DOT

POLKA DOT

AFRO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug1jdAwjWlw
youtube.com/watch?v=ae6QMEqqFF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel like I just traveled back in time to 2012.

One of the earliest examples of a company spending a fuck load of money to try and force a meme.

Now would you like your Dole Dippers

Honestly I want to apologize for this, but I feel like I may have slightly caused the great afro circus shitposting of 2012. I remember seeing the fucking commercial for the 100th time that day, and I couldn't get the god awful tune out of my head, it sent me into a frenzy how fucking stupid it was. And I remember going on Sup Forums and typing this shit out, posting the picture, I'm not even sure why I did it, and boy did it infuriate people. Then before I knew it, people where shit posting the same exact post, every hour of the day on Sup Forums. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but I still want to apologize for it.

People say Madagascar 3 was actually a good movie, but I never watched it out of principle. Those ads were terrible.

>back in time to 2012
I wish

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug1jdAwjWlw Horrifying

Man its so weird to have an odd thought about this very thing and to come to Sup Forums and immediately see a thread for it.

I really wonder how Chris Rock felt doing this. Imagine going from being a serious comic to this.

I've waited so long for a chance to post this again.

Moot put it on all boards...

Oh man I remember being in the MLP threads during new episodes when this commercial would air. We eventually became convinced it was demonic.

it was a good wrapupof the trilogy.

He got paid like 10 million dollars for his role. I dont think he gave a fuck?

It was actually pretty good. Was shocked how much I enjoyed it.

I babysit kids for a living. I watched Madagascar 3 with the kiddies to keep them quiet today.
It was legitimately good. In fact, I'd say it was better than the first. Not many franchises where the third movie is the best.

Why would you make me remember this?

It's been too long. I almost welcome it.

I mean,it worked.

It was a simpler time.

To be frank, the bar wasn't really high.

DAH DAH DAHDAHDAHDAHDAH NIGGER
DAH DAH DAHDAHDAHDAHDAH FAGGOT

NIGGER FAGGOT
NIGGER FAGGOT

Hey that's pretty gewd.

God it's so odd to see this, this was one of the first reoccurring memes I saw when I started using Sup Forums. Hell Madagascar 3 is my timestamp for when I first started using Sup Forums.

The Penguins TV series was superior

youtube.com/watch?v=ae6QMEqqFF8

>go to see Madagascar 3 with my family + all of my extended family
>have to shift in my seat to calm the raging erection I get every time the jaguar gets screentime
I'm a horrid excuse for a human being.

>We eventually became convinced it was demonic.
haha how wacky!

>implying Dole Dippers did not organically become a meme due to their rich cacao flavor, luscious banana filling, and crunchy outer shell