Should have come LEGALLY

Sorry Paco, your about to get walled off from Civilization

You have to go back.

too bad. GTFO

FPBP

you gotta go back pablo

Remembered.

/thread

Did you think you could break the law forever with no consequences?

Come back LEGALLY.

1 post.

Good bait.

Better become a skilled laborer quickly then.

You have options shitskin

Fuck you I would kill to live in America. Even with all the money I have and PHDI still can't go over. What about the immigrants who worked their arses off?

Start packing your bags pablo

Go fix your own country instead of coming over here and shitting up this one.

Why? What's wrong with being amongst your racial bretheren?

It's not like Mexico is third-world or anything. It has tons of jobs ready for you.

get back to mexico pinche naco ilegal

go elect an el trumpo to build a wall between mexico and oaxaca.

pinche oaxacas.

Don't worry amigo.

btw can anyone with photoshop skills shoop Trump's head on the guy with the noose?

i hate illegals who think they are entitled to stay. legal immigrants are fine its just we have to many displaced black and white people who dont have the jobs they would have had 15 years ago

and they are trying to annex southern california. the cartel marched on la. shit went down. the media didnt want to talk about it

not just live there they want it counted as mexico legally

Don't worry senpai we aren't too bad.
Just watch out for the cartel. And the cops.
And politicians. And cartels disguised as cops.
And cops disguised as cartels. And corrupt politicians. And kidnappers. And human traffickers.

kek

Don't worry, you're gonna get tired of winning just like we are right now.

The trump effect radiates to all surrounding parties..... once we're done making america great again we're going to fucking make mexico great again.

>97557746
tough luck pal, no more "ima run away and make money in burgerland n shiiiet", either you stay here, work and stop being a degenerate (reggaeton blastin prick obnoxiously obsessed with watching football) or kill yourself (you might as well hang around the outskirts of any mexican city and get rekt).

FUCKING KEK

It feels bad, bros. Trump being elected president really makes me think about who really are my friends. I know his immigration talk isn't what he's all about, but its a big part, and people know that. When they voted for him, they made a conscious decision to follow him in everything.

I live in a small county where I'm in the small minority. There hardly any trouble here from any race, and growing up, I never felt any real racism towards me. Everyone knew everyone in high school, and it was pretty alright. That being said, the results from the county were 13k for Trump, and 2.5k for Hillary. The county has always been republican, but this time it was more than just what party you usually side with. I genuinely do not feel welcomed in my home. I may not have been born here, but there's nothing I wouldn't do for this nation. I may not be directly affect by Trump's comments, but to say it isn't about the changing American demographic is stupid. I don't plan on serving in the military anymore, I think I'm just leaving entirely when I'm financially able to.

>What about the immigrants who worked their arses off?

Did you go through the legal immigration process? No? Then stop calling yourself an immigrant. You're just some asshole that wasn't invited and won't leave.

What does deporting illegals have to do with you?

You have to go

Then don't...fairly simple if you ask me

Alfred Hitchcock?

You had one fucking job: speak fucking English. You didn't listen to based gran and now your ass is out.

>I never felt any real racism towards me. Everyone knew everyone in high school, and it was pretty alright

>I genuinely do not feel welcomed in my home
y tho?

do you think all trump supporters are racists even though they never treated you racistly and there's no evidence of those people being racists, as per your own experience?

We both know it isn't just deporting illegals, bud. Everything Trump has said was, in a way, to make his real concerns justified. He was simply putting down the minority, and using the fears of the majority in order to win. You see that when looking at votes by race.

I'm not calling Trump a racist in any way however, I don't think many people are truly racist, but this isn't just about legal status. The Nation really is divided at this point.

I hope you're not thinking of going anywhere else but your stinky southern town, please do not flood nice cities with your filth

You have to go back Juan

500 pesos will be paid by every person to help with the wall construction

bye Paco

OUT! OUT! OUT!

perhaps he's referring to the fact that some caucasian guys will become hostile towards him for all the demographic change and other things autist guy might do because "you ain't true american n shiiet. Saying this because of all the things said thus far:
latin americans, especially mexicans: "you rapists and drug dealers, you are poisoning our youth n shiiet (when we both know it is american addicts the sole reason this drug issue exist). Trump might have used it as a way to be controversial, but people can take it in so many different ways and there will be retards who will be hostile
muslims: the habit some allahuackbar themselves
asians: (only thing i can think of is the illegal chinks)
blacks: is it really necessary to elaborate?

This is about Borders vs No borders, not anti-Mexican.

They knew what he stood for when voting for him. My own neighbors voted for him, but still for some reason smile and wave at me when we see each other.

I guess it just feels like you've been betrayed. I'm friends with all these people, but they choose to vote for someone that has clearly insulted who I am. I don't believe they're racist, but this doesn't feel like my home anymore.

Nice try pablo, no paper gtfo

Mexicans will be hostile to Mexicans, making friends with those that dislike you is the issue.

We don't want you either.

Don't worry, amigo. We are taking you in and sending you straight to Canada.

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

GET OUT

They voted to deport illegals, not legals.

bye bye don't let the door hit you on the way out

Based mexico!!!! Kek

many things might happen, man...remember: politicians say one thing to get your vote and might do the opposite (Obama and many other have done this, as well as other pliticans around the world) ...if it did happen, it'll be funny as well as ironic...time will tell

>the guy

What the actual fucking fuck

No.
>SWEDEN
>SHUT THE FUCK UP

>America deports illegal british
>illegal french
This is simply revoking the privilege.

It's not like that here in Georgia. The vast majority is white, while the next largest race population is only 5%. There's no point in sugar coating anything, any tension here is about race.

Fuck off

Meh time to scrub Mexico now. Lets clean the fuck out of this country.

I havent had contact with any of those people in 30 years of life. Get real.

We don't want you here either.

you dont have to go back. you can keep your doctor. you can keep your plan.