The Venture Bros

Just finished watching it all the way through. What are you looking forward to in S7?

I hope there is NOT a reveal about why The Monarch hates Rusty. His hate is too pure for any trivial, singular reason.

Also, less Blue Morpho, more of the Monarch himself. He's my favorite character, and I need more of him

More monarch and 21 as blue morpho and kano action.
Also more of the side characters. What i want more than anything is more than eight episodes.

Red death was cool I want to see more of him

Hoping they do the stuff they mentioned in the S6 commentaries, specifically Think Tank being alive and Treister returning, having gone from Hulk to Galactus.

Dean to get the level of development Hank has had in the last few seasons

these three. i'm expecting only one or two episode.

More Brock and Hatred shenanigans. I like their chemistry

Seconded.
I miss those guys. Orpheus was one of the best characters in the entire show.

the resolution of 21 and 24

I don’t know. Season 6 was pretty lack luster towards the end.

>What are you looking forward to in S7?

A S7.

A s7 before 2030*

Where do you watch the commentaries?

On the DVDs, because I own them.

that hasn't been resolved yet? He's been dead for ages now

yeah but i think they pass like , in the last episodes of i dont remember when , that 21 could hear 24

Pretty explicit the end of season 4 was the end of 24.

It's resolved

but i miss him so much...

More Orpheus. I thought that with Triana out of the way, they'd give him more character development, but they've been neglecting him. And maybe something nice happening to Dr. Mrs. The Monarch. She's been working too hard lately.

definitely agree, every scene that he's in is hilarious.

Holy fuck yes, why weren't they in S6

I want Dean to do well at school. I want Monarch x Rusty adventures

Less of Hank's romantic subplot and more gung ho adventure Hank

I don't like the tension between Monarch and Dr Girlfriend, feels forced, like they are grasping for plot points. Monarch went from Season 5 saying "You're my BEST friend" to skirting around her all "can't let the wife know I'm having fun".

That said I'm pumped for more Blue Morpho and Red Skull shenanigans, and hope to see more evolution out of Dean and Hank and hopefully further explorations of Brock's psychopathy.

I want more Orpheus for sure. Also more Dr Mrs The Monarch wearing as little clothing as they can get away with.

A five year wait for the next quarter season.

I am so excited to see how the Blue Morpho plot is going to rap up. Something huge is going to go down between The Monarch and Dr. Mrs.

Just a joke since it's established 24 is 21's own inner commentary.

I like both of those ideas. Treister was amazing and Think Tank definitely needed more than one episode.

Art book fucking when?

>What are you looking forward to

Will that damn artbook finally get released or what, I think I've waited 2,5 years for that.