So what can Trump actually accomplish in 4 years?

So what can Trump actually accomplish in 4 years?

Good thread.
I'm still curious to see what of his platform he actually meant, and what was meant to appeal to the republican base.

He promised economic winning

Thats simple enough right?

Not a lot
Nothing makes demoshats more buttmad than the don
and republicans are eternally buttmad that he took the nomination from a trueconservative(tm)
Pretty sure the only way he gets anything done is with executive orders. Which will be difficult, he probably has less than 10 before the establishment starts trying to impeach him.

alot desu, trump won the house, senate, going to have majority supreme court, if he plays his cards right, he could go down in history as someone like reagen

Go watch Greg Hunter's latest video on youtube for a summary.
Harsh times coming for the economy and not much Trump can do about it as it has been a long time coming.
At least we will not have to deal with the tyranny of Hillary.
Expect significant cuts to public spending and downsizing of the government.

The first thing he will do is obliterate obamacare, a great idea executed in the stupidest way possible given you talk about a turbocapitalist country.

He might make a bunch of executive orders on minor things.
He cause send 30,000 military troops anywhere in the world to do anything he wants to.
He may be in charge of assigning 3 or 4 supreme court justices.
This is if his existing legal issues don't put him in jail before his term even starts.

"we"

are you posting that while watching your wife getting fucked by Tyrone? Fuck off sweden, you aren't relevant in american politics

Peace in Syria, Libya and Ukraine would be great. The Kurdish question will be the toughest one though. I hope he doesn't make the mistake of arming them with heavy weapons

I may not be relevant to american politics but it is relevant to me and the rest of the world. I try to stay up to date via alternative media sources.
Stop sliding the thread with cuck shit.

Does Trump's party still hate him? Will they fight him along the way?

Ultimately I don't think Trump will do a whole lot. Just another ass to fill a chair once the dust settles.

I hope that dim mother fucker pence does nothing though, he's just a 1890's Christ retard living in modern day. He has such a fucking hard on against abortion and the lgbt and enjoys cutting funding.

WAR WITH RUSSIA

Do you think he'll be able to get along with the Republican Party?

The immigration reform and "repealing" aka ammending Obamacare. Mitch McConnel already said they wouldnt focus on his term limit stuff for Congressional members.

I wonder how much of his promises he can deliver, because some will be really difficult to enforce. The Wall is an obvious one to point out.

I really just hope he does not harm us, as shillary would. So by not being a foublefaced cunt he would fit my requirements.

Yeah. They'll bend the knee eventually.

Also beginning to create Alaska-Chukotka bridge would be nice.

Preventing the Swedenisation of The United States.

And DESU, that's all he needs to do, and by defeating the Shill, he's already done it.
But he'll probably do so much more.

they will toe the line, otherwise they're fucked-the base has spoken loudly