>lost the popular vote
>every major economist is against his tax plans
>his own party hates him
>will be skewered by the liberal media
>will be roasted daily on social media by celebrities and comedians
>would have lost to any other candidate
>any other candidate could have also won the race
>fambase can only spout memes and scream ctr/cuck

I was going to delete pic related but I think it's still going to get plenty of use.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ctr/cuck

Fuck off concern troll Dow just reached its highest level and trump is already bringing peace to Russia and US.

0/10

DRUMFINKINS BTFO!!

(((economists)))

any company with an economist is a company with one employee too many - Warren Buffett

You're a sad person. All you can do is motivate yourself through hate and the belief that your enemies will be punished. Learn to find real happiness instead of being a try-hard.

and the emperor does not even assume power until January. Half the illegals might self deport by then!

Also If any proper Irishmen living in britmanistan need to get the fuck out because their politicians are backtracking on brexit then Might i suggest you head to dixieland (lots of Scots and Irish down here with shared heritage)

song related, we will never forget what you did for the cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ot7amDyqbY

Trump isn't locked in with them

ALL OF THEM ARE LOCKED IN WITH TRUMP !!

>his own party hates him
This is pretty significant, if he can't unify his party this is going to be four years of fuck all happening. Given how divided the country is now that won't be good.

sure, now mind if i get a taste of those liberal tears?

CTR is kill now.

Are you arse bandits going rogue on your own time?

But when he starts winning. Damn, thats gonna be beautiful

You realize the US has sanctions against Russia right, they aren't in a position to offer anything to us. They're already trying to take advantage of Trump's inexperience before he's even in office.

>Warren Buffett

The man is a crony captialist vulture

Who cares about any of that

We have the presidency and both houses of congress.

>Decades of business and negotiations experiences
>lack of experience

Pick one nigger.

I don't get why people keep saying he lost the popular vote, when there are still 1.2 million votes left to be counted? He can easily still win the popular vote, especially because two out of the three last states that haven't been counted yet, are showing that the republican vote is leading.

So again why does people keep saying Shittlery won the popular vote, when it isn't even over yet????

What the fuck are you talking about? They globalists hate Russia because they stood against them. The sanctions were punishment for not being a good goy. Trump possibly prevented fucking world war 3. That insane bitch would have pissed Putin off and it would slowly escalate into a full out war.

Arguable at best, but as it stands Russia is in no position to offer anything to us.

>>Lowest starting (((approval rating)))
>>lost the popular vote
>>every major (((economist))) is against his tax plans
>>his own (((party))) hates him
>>will be skewered by the liberal (((media)))
>>will be roasted daily on social (((media))) by (((celebrities))) and (((comedians)))
>>would have lost to any other (((candidate)))
>>any other (((candidate))) could have also won the race
>>fambase can only spout memes and scream (((ctr)))/cuck
Thank you for correcting the record, but I don't think you will get paid for this...

I think he'll win a lot of people over. The more people are exposed to actual Trump speeches and his actions, the more they like him vs the fake version portrayed by the media. A lot of leftists purposely didn't listen to him but now they'll have to.

>Lone CTR poster now doing it FOR FREE

kek

Donald trump has been proving disbelievers wrong since he announced his candidacy. Nobody but the people on this board this thought he could pull this off.

Of course the party is going to rally behind him. It's the first time Republicans have had the majority in everything in 90 years. Just his Supreme Court choices are going to get him unified.

I dont give a fuck about any of that. I just hope he keeps that tidal wave of mudslimes from invading our country.

He certainly is. But he's not wrong there.

Imagine thinking real estate is like running a country

>12 year olds on politics

no question Hillary Clinton was thousands of times more likely to start world war 3. She is a warmonger. Putin dispises her and he respects Trump. If you think Trump will be a cuck for Putin you are so very very wrong. Trump is sending her to prison he does not forget his enemys.

>Lowest starting approval rating
>Implying people will believe the popular vote polls

KEK

There is no reason at all for the sanctions on Russia. The meme excuse of Crimea that nobody cares about anymore won't work.

This is why the meme war is only just beginning, Trump is going to need all the help we can give him to make America great again.

>le trump literally would have lost against literally anyone else maymay
then why didnt he

Remember when Obama first won?

Republicans shit them selves crying. They even had a baby tantrum and shut down congress and the entire government for a few days.
Democrats despise his guts, but at least they're going to give him a chance. If only enough rope to hand himself with, but that's more than Republicans ever did.

The people are still behind him, the media and hollywood have officially lost to the power of the internet. (((They))) can go fuck themselves.

Am I really the only one wondering about this?

They weren't going to make it to you anyway seeing as they obviously don't do so well with water.

In time they will follow us into the sun..

>already making excuses when trump can't get shit done

wew that didnt take long

Chin up lad, they never said it was going to be easy.

Its because he despises the system. He is not controlled he knows its fixable. (((political experience))) is bullshit.

Seriously, can anyone explain this to me????
I don't think it's okay for people to say she won the popular vote, when they're not even done counting yet!

You CTR types will just never learn.

Just media talk I assume.

stop being such a bitter beta bitch. that's no way to live life.

anyone who references the dow seriously is a dipshit who doesnt know what they are talking about.

Trump victory already had a big effect: the MSM became IRRELEVANT. People don't care anymore what the Colberts, Stewarts or CKs have to say. Their mask fell off, they are the past. Now everything seem possible, people have hopes of directly influencing the future. The conditioning was shattered. It is a new Don of mankind.

Even if he lost, this would still be true. It is the biggest victory of the election.

I loved watching the pbs pollster shills trying to figure out why they were wrong

>I was going to delete pic related but I think it's still going to get plenty of use.

Of course it will. You'll keep posting it and other similar shit every day.
You were never going to delete it.
His win means you'll be shillposting even more and for longer.