What's the best paying career to get under a Trump presidency?

What's the best paying career to get under a Trump presidency?

No college memes allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
ice.gov/careers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trumpcoin miner

Bricklayer.

Try to get in on the right wing deathsquads early.

lol

This

It's still a software engineer.

Mexican Hunter.

GIS to monitor the wall

I said no college memes allowed you cuck

Salt disposal.

Deportation taskforce should be taking applications soon. I'm mulling it over.

ICE agent

Dude weed

You don't need a degree for it you lazy faggot.

srs question. I heard healthcare professionals got jewed by obamacare and made less money. What would happen with trump?

Air Force Dubz

Anyone have the link to the trump victory video that was stickies?

RWDQ.

underrated

Construction or Business. Get a skilled trade under your belt...

Pipelaying
Electrical
Welder!

become a mason and eat mints

Blue collar jobs will be on the upswing with TPP being veto'd and NAFTA being gutted. Learn a trade. Welding should be coming back in a bigly way soon. I'm excited because my father was a welder, he made model cars for Ford and got laid off in the early 2000s.

Public school teacher.

Now is the time WE take the youth. Raise them with OUR morals and sensibilities.

Let their meme's grow dank like ours, not stale like CTR

I'd say skilled trade but is Trump going to bust unions? Skilled trade doesn't pay well if you're non-union.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Grief councillor in California.

rainbows and sunshine mode: small business owner

status quo mode: infrastructure management

dystopia mode: career politician

>Implying we will use plebbit brick
Nigger we are going full ran empire and using Roman concrete with the fall being 10ft thick
Bricks my fucking ass, he said a beautiful GREAT wall not a mediocre wall that looks kinda nice
Answer to OP is gunna be strategic analyst and finance supervisors
Lot of shaking and moving ajd they will be at the core of most of his first projects do expect tons of pay

ayy bro I'm a welder too, not a bad field

>stick welding
>not tig master race

Fuck that shit

I was thinking about this last night. Came up with

Lineman
Electrical Engineering
Comp Sci

What's on the up and up?

Do it
Get a dank squad patch and show it off on Sup Forums like an attention whore with actually something worth showing off
If you do make sure to say MAGA every time you have to crack a skull

i wanna deport mexicans for a living where do i sign up

Tig is godly
>Tfw brother is coming for underwater welding
>Mfw he's going to die underwater

ice.gov/careers

Just go to the Home Depot, pick up some day-laborers, and drive them across the border.

RiP

Jk, he's gonna make bank

wall builder,
liberal taxidermist (thats not a political position, thats a job decription),
border guard,
cis white male

Sorry but Trump announced a freeze on hiring federal workers.

I have some bad news for you...

High voltage transmission line specialized electricians.

Maybe his happy ending will be he gets a job as the guy who fixes and maintains the welding machine

>go to Arizona and find the Trump Wall
>build the Great Mexican Catapult
>launch away

>lineman
Do you have balls of steel? Working on tens of thousands of live voltage 50 feet in the air?

>EE
Nice meme. Just be an electrician. Same pay no wasted money getting a degree.

>Comp sci
What the fuck you want? Construction, engineering or sitting on a fucking desk all day? Make up your mind.

[citation needed]

That's factory prefab work. We're a solid century away from getting that on the field.

Who the fuck wrote this sign? A Chinese mongo-tard?

Yeah how often does that need to happen? A week every other month? Doesn't sound like a good living to me. Unfortunately we're going to have to find a solution to the problem of people being put out of work by automation.

>Trump would institute “a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health).

>Do you have balls of steel?

I have little fear, especially of heights.

>Just be an electrician.

Noted.

>What the fuck you want?

I don't know, I devoted this past year to memeing for Trump. The fact he actually won is still sinking in.

conversation engenier.
he is right. just google what will trump do in his first 100 days.

Well a lineman is an electrician just a different kind. They usually make a bit more but consult your local union to be sure. It's not for pussies though.

If you don't have a strong union presence I wouldn't bother with construction though. You'll be underpaid and outta work a lot.

Oy vey! Whoever wrote it needs to spend a few years in (((college)))! heheheh

How do I get accepted into a union? Will they train me?

coal miner - he's bringing back coal
steel worker - he's bringing back steel
factory worker - he's going to bring back our factories

You apply. If you don't already have prior experience you'll need to start from the bottom of their apprenticeship program. So that's where you'd apply.

Look up IBEW + county, find their local's webpage, follow the links. Where do you live?

prostitute

Thanks for the info, I live in Idaho.

Well shit, doubt there's any work there. You could try though if you live near Boise or something.

I looked up local IBEW, if they can train me and give me the skills, I am not dissuaded by moving to where the jobs are. Thanks user

>coal miner - he's bringing back coal
>steel worker - he's bringing back steel
>factory worker - he's going to bring back our factories

So it was basically a bunch of rednecks who voted for Trump

If you're getting into welding, don't do what OP's pic is doing. That's Stick Welding.

Go for TIG welding, or underwater stick welding. Pipe welding pays well too.

Most TIG welding positions start around 15$/hour, and most likely you'll have to do some dirty MIG work for a while, but it pays off. The more experience on your resume = better paying companies will hire you.

Start at 15, work a year or so, add to resume, get 25$/hr job, work for a year, repeat. Try to learn about not only the trade, but how the companies function. if you have the right mind, you may choose to just start a welding company instead of pursue master welder.

And it's a bad person to be any of those professions? They probably make more than you the only difference is they actually earn their money.

Psychiatry and other mental health-affiliated fields :^)

dont be a welder unless you want to die of lung cancer at the age of 60. The fumes are extremely dangerous.

cuck

Yeah, pick up a fucking book. Getting oracle certified in Java or something is probably better than independant though.

Paramedic so you can lol at all the liberals committing suicide

This. Welding is job security beyond the rest. Freedom to pretty much go to any state you want and be able to get comfy living wages instantly

In the military.

>PLEASE CLEAN WELDING BOTHS AND AREAS WORED IN EACH DAY.
>BOTHS

CNC machinist master race reporting in

Wallbuilder

Uneducated white male, $60,000-$100,000 vote right there.