This is now a Disney princess

this is now a Disney princess

BORT

this is a Disney princess

>Almost 2018
>Not knowing how the Disney Princess group works

Shoulders like a fucking linebacker.

She can't be a princess. The rule is that the princesses can't look at or acknowledge one another in group pictures, and there's no way those girls are going to ignore a freak like that.

Those Slavic genes man. Woo!

I want one

FUCK YEAH

CYCLOPES GIRLS REPRESENT

this is now a disney princess. (any xenomorph alien)

best princess? best girl?

God I hope they don't make any more Alien movies.

xenomorph thread?

I hope they make more Predator movies

I'd be cool with that. Predator movies make great action flicks. It's Alien movies that worry me. Alien's strength was always atmosphere and the terror of imagination

what kind of predator movies?

Same. I can see disney fucking up alien but predator would probably be fine.

> he calls trapezius shoulder

List of new DPs:
>Anastasia
>The Aliens
>Princess Purpleberry
>Probably someone in the Planet of the Apes franchise (Planet of the Apes license goes from IDW to Marvel BTW)
>Did Eragon have a princess?
>That blue cat bitch from Avatar
>I guess Percy technically have princesses, I don't know, never watched those piles of shit.
>Wizards is a FOX movie, Blackwolf's bitch was pretty hot.

Anyway, I don't give a shit, does this mean Disney technically has the right to make Dragon Ball movies?

Holy shit, they do.

Ukog's a Disney Princess now!

>does this mean Disney technically has the right to make Dragon Ball movies
Pretty sure the rights they got from Evolution have expired, though they still have the distribution rights. So Disney can sell DB movies, they can't make them.

>Percy
As in like Percy Jackson? I don't know if it they would do it nowadays, but this just made me imagine an animated TLT movie. I mean would have to be better than the live action one.

Well, they wouldn't have to pay licensing fees if that happened. The books were apparently published by a Disney subsidiary.

>Her mother is the queen.
Royal daughter, check.
>Face-huggers running around.
Wacky pet, check?

Y'know, before this even happened I was thinking, disney doesn't have a space princess.

They did already have Princess Leia.

kek

they will in all it's PG-13 glory

Face hugger aren't wacky pets. They're babies.

You know I would even prefer that to what they've been doing with the franchise for the last 25 years. At least then there's no hope to drag me down.

>A thread about a 9fag-facefuck tier joke

I bet you think Disney is going to ruin "le adult humor"" like Family Guy and Deadpool too

While I appreciate you chose 9gag and not that other site, you're still being retarded.

... Is that actually a rule stipulated by Disney about the 'Disney Princess' products, or is it just a quirk of the marketing?