Day 1 and he has already betrayed you

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He won't even deport Muslims

Sup Forums BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/foreign-policy-and-defeating-isis/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MdP14NQeE-IJ:https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
youtube.com/watch?v=6dsxAiOE-X4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't wait to see him breaking all the promises.

I'm pretty sure that was a lure for actual bigots to vote for him.

I was voting against Clinton, through and through. I know 90% of what he said was lip service. He's still the more conservative option and """less""" establishment.

its literally on his list of things to do for first 100 days

* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

It was for sure. The chinese hoax should be the same. This man is a genius. He did everything to get the votes and the media coverage without spending the same amount of money like Clinton.

We know what happens if he were to betray us, the Meme of Shadows

Compromise is the essence of diplomacy. If you try to change too much too fast then it will all fall apart beneath you.

go home ctr, you're not on payroll anymore

donaldjtrump.com/policies/foreign-policy-and-defeating-isis/

>Suspend, on a temporary basis, immigration from some of the most dangerous and volatile regions of the world that have a history of exporting terrorism.

If he betrays us, we meme a global pandemic into existence and bring about the near extinction of humanity.
Only the faithful shall survive, Praise Kek, Glory to Ebola-chan!

He never said he would deport all muzzies.

He neber said he would ban all muzzies.

Youre looking for a statement he never made and that is why it cannot be found.

He called for a temporary ban of immigration from specific wartorn muslim countries with terroist activity until an effective vetting system could be devolped and implemented.

He never proposed mass deportation.
He never proposed a ban of an entire 1.6 billion member religion. That is all cnn/nyt/clinton propaganda.

But you already know this, troll OP. So you win. 6.5/10 troll.

You faggots haven't been executed by Podesta yet?

This
/thread

Thank you for correcting the record, Trump shill. I bet you love Israel like he does too, you sub-human scum.

Israel is aight. They have hot women and slutty instagram models who pose with battle rifles. I think Trump will actually give us a two-state solution that works and we can stop hearing about the fucking Gaza Strip every two weeks.

did you guys really expect him to give brand muslims with something like a jewish golden star? He might build a fucking fense around mexican border, but hes not going to imprison and deport people.

We already imprison and deport illegal immigrants with Obama as president.

The wall will be next. After Trump talked today with Obama and Nieto, the peso bounced back.

He never met Muslims. He met refugees and people from conflict, terrorist hot bed, areas which in context of immigration is precisely "the Muslims" but only in a narrow sense of muslims general.

He hasn't changed on this, ever.

>implying he is in charge

Job search didn't go so well today, huh?

Is he also gonna back out on torture? I figured that was another ploy to get votes.

All the Arabs voted for him except for Bengalis, pakis, Saudis, Qataris. 95% of all Arab Muslims and Christians voted for him; we know where he stands with us. He hates extremism and will remove dirty kebab

CACHED PAGE

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MdP14NQeE-IJ:https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-preventing-muslim-immigration &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

>Donald too racist
Hahaha drumpf btfo he will never get anything done checks and balances

Donald not racist enough
Hahaha drumpf btfo he will never get anythindg done

He changed it to banning immigration from terrorist compromised countries a long time ago.

You see what you did Sup Forums

The goyim have been turned already and it hasn't even been a day

You do know he changed it months ago to be a ban from countries that support terrorism, rather than actually calling out Muslims..........

His stance shifted very quickly and has remained "Temporary ban on refugees from countries with a terrorist presence" for more than a year now. Where have you been hombre?

Hes not even President yet.

He's going to be sending these next 70 days preparing his cabinet, finding people to appoint to all the needed positions and making the calls to those who will be serving in the new House and Senate.

The first things he will be doing to Repealing and Replacing Obamacare, followed by appointing new Supreme Court Members, and then working on the Immigration problem. After that he'll work on our Muslim problem.

Everything in due time.

He is a cucklord even our cuckservatives want to deport the dangerous muzzies.

>1 usd = 19.83 pesos
>"bounced back"

lel

that reminds me, i should hit up TJ this weekend for some tacos and Adelitas

Campaign is over nig, we have to hold Trump to all of his promises now.

Yeah and now he can spread the ban to all third world shitholes. He's basically being politically correct with this. He's going to ban all immigration from countries that aren't Europe.

obama did it six times and nobody noticed
what makes you think trump cant?

\thread

> MAGA

Don't get distracted. Trump won. We've already cleared that battlefield.

This shit is just to distract from the task at hand: which is memeing these treasonous pedosatanic vampires straight to the gallows.

He never promised a complete shutdown, it's only for areas of war and uncertainty.

He completely reversed his narrative overnight. It went from a rigged election against a criminal to a message of unity and and grace towards the Clinton campaign, even as his crowd is cheering "LOCK HER UP".

he addressed this in the debate

Most countries are terrorist compromised lol. It literally encompasses triple what it did before with just muslims, now anyone from countries with both brown people and terrorism are going to be put through the fucking ringer if they want to set foot in the mainland.

lugenpresse at it again

See
He is back pedaling and you are letting it happen

Every now and then it dawns on me that the mad cunt actually did it and I start laughing involuntarily and memes like this aren't helping

No shit pol is filled with low iq people that support morons like trump

so was the wall and everything else

>puppet

I tried to tell people this but then they said they don't want to vote for someone that racists support kek.

>Correcting the record
>Trump shill
>Solt of the earth tears of glory

Just get over it bud

It's less controversial and more effective. Art of the Deal.

>bigots

He is on a downward spiral to betray us, who he thinks are the unintiated

youtube.com/watch?v=6dsxAiOE-X4

I'm guessing people forgot the original statements he made

You can't backtrack from something you never said

I honestly feel like I'm in some alternate dimension or fake timeline because they seems all too impossible, but holy shit. Donald Trump is going to be the 45th president of the United States of America.

Yeah, I remember the shitstorm then.

Every little blip and bump the media ran with throughout the entire election is going to come back again. Dig deep and continue to correct them.

Reminder that even during the final election countings NBC was still playing the audio clip of Trump saying that (in a hypothetical situation not explained in the clip) that abortion should be punishable.

You have to confront these faggots with hard facts. Just keep beating them over the head with it until they get it.

Obviously bait.

But since OP is clearly autistic, I'll help.

It's called a political campaign, he said what he felt like needed to be said, in order to be elected. He's most likely going to end up being moderate, as he's not a hardcore republican.

You're welcome for the education, faggot.

The wall and Hillary in jail are the things he said for certainty (Hillary being investigated full would suffice)

This.

he doesn't need to

>Sup Forums BTFO!
Here we go again...

whats he replacing it with

Oh really?

>Dig deep and continue to correct them
Not even a fucking day and Trump shills have already started using Clinton slogans