Something Sup Forums hasn't considered

We didn't just kill the Clinton campaign, we killed The Clinton Foundation.

Hillary will no longer be Secretary of State, which is why she desperately needed to presidency. The Clinton's little racket of taking 'donations' for political influence is now over.

The Clinton Foundation no longer has any influence in the world. They can no longer take bribes, or corrupt foreign money, they are finished. This is a really big deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/canada/canadian-charity-linked-with-clinton-foundation-defends-high-costs-1.2980962
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the bush dynasty lies in ruins
>the clinton machine lies in ruins
>GOPe cuckservatism has been rebuked
>the working man's voice has been heard
>US and Russia relations will probably improve

what a timeline to live in

We essentially saved assad as well. Yuge implications. Is Sup Forums a board of light?

i believe so

except i dont want to brexit i like my eurobros

You underestimate the audacity of a nigger that is on the brink of losing everything he has attempted to accomplish over his very lack luster presidency

lead by example, your eurobros who are worth having will follow you

I still can't fucking believe it, anons. I thought this was all a mental dream that we shared on the internet. Nothing could have prepared me for how far all this would go into reality.

EVERY political dynasty in America just got blown out of the water last night. Nothing will ever be the same here.

OY GEVALT BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE OF COLOR AND TRANSWYMYN AND UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS AND U.S. AID TO ISRAEL

>EVERY political dynasty in America just got blown out of the water last night. Nothing will ever be the same here.

It's goddamned beautiful. The Bush/Obama/Clinton crime families will never be in power again. Welcome to the 21'st century!

>what happens when the countries who "donated" to the foundation come looking for the returns they were promised

>Baby's first political scandal.
Trump still has the same mechanism in place...

>The internet hate machine investigating the government for pedophilia and satanism
>There was an actual meme war between the site and MSM

Woo boy

Attorney general Gulianni when to lock her up for racketeering?

As for the so called Protectionist policy of Trump...I think that is the new global policy..everyone fights there own economic and military skirmishes The United Nations Is no longer needed. in general.

They'll be examined on a case by case basis.

It’s not just Trump that gained power last night.

It’s the man on the bus touching me, thinking he had a right to my body.

It’s the man who called me a fat cow for telling him to watch where he was going because he almost ran me over.

It’s the saleswoman yelling “WHY DONT YOU SPEAK MY LANGUAGE” to a Muslim man.

It’s my mom telling my sister being gay is a phase.

It’s my classmates saying women wearing revealing clothes are “asking for it”.

When you give one bigot power, you give all of them power.

Yep! sucks to be you.

Feels good to be on the right side of the story
I wonder who will be the next Luther King or Hitler in the upcoming, violent years

There is a Canadian branch of the foundation.

I am committing my attention to them now.
>The Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership
ctvnews.ca/canada/canadian-charity-linked-with-clinton-foundation-defends-high-costs-1.2980962

I'm getting kind of sick of people freaking out over this "future" that will never happen. People voted Trump because they wanted to get away from corruption and because they wanted somebody who cared about the common, working person. Those who voted Trump did so, not because of racism or bigotry, but because of hope for a return to economic prosperity instead of getting sucked dry by the oligarchy.

Think we need to push to make sure she goes to jail and stays there. The work done by based AF Anons around the clock stalled out the Clinton machine.

We need to make sure to take away everything which they stole. It is the only way to mend the wounds.

get back in the kitchen and cook me some laundry bitch

>U.S. AID TO ISRAEL
It just doubled, goy!