UNCUCKED

>post your feel when you realize the Triple Alliance of WI, MI, and PA laid dormant for the last 30 years, only to reveal their power level in the most decisive moment to save Western Civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/michigan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This has to be one of the most epic flips in election history. Everyone seemed so fucking sure that PA would be blue

Rust belt got its revengeance

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

You Ohioans and Michiganders are fucking great. Let us mourn for our brothers in upstate New York.

ohiofag here, love you guys

Cincy here, maybe you guys are ok, was thinking we'd have to join Kentucky eventually

Wiscofag here. I gotta admit, this shit surprised the fuck out of me.

Let's also point at the fact that he only lost by1-point in Minnesota, when they polled +6-8 Clinton the whole election.

As a PAfag, I can confirm I had near to zero confidence that my state was going to vote Trump. I voted Trump, so did my folks and my neighbors but I knew that the big boy cities like Pittsburgh, Philly and the Lehigh County areas were going to vote Clinton. Thank fuck for everyone else. As a Lehighfag I love everyone that voted Trump.

same here, so glad I voted.

Reminder that this fat fuck was the ONLY person to successfully predict the outcome of this election down to the states

>"Nobody knows how to poll the Rust Belt"

How on earth did Trump take down the blue wall????

Shit, I fell asleep and woke up just as they called it for Trump. I never noticed PA went red. I'm upstate NY and it's nice to finally have our vote counted.

>tfw Trump uncucked the great lakes

>How on earth did Trump take down the blue wall????

But that's the trick, user. He didn't.

Hillary did.

2 points

You're either red or dead

Minnesota swedecucks are filth

The great lakes alliance.

I was happy to see Meijer was getting rid of their dual language signs above the aisles with their store refreshes.

That should have been a sign of the times ahead.

Never underestimate the Amish vote.

Michigan is pretty red as long as you stay away from niggerton and ann arbor

Glad to know we have some friends in high places

Michigan hasn't been declared, though Trump will probably take it

nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/michigan

And Dearborn

Just like AZ wasn't called until today

It's been a done deal for the last 20hours

You didn't let your memes be dreams and that's all that matters

Did anyone on Sup Forums guessed right on their election result map that showed Trump taking WI? That was the biggest twist in the election.

>La Cross, Wi blue

wasn't expecting much

Makes me proud to be a Wisconsinite
>fuck Minnesota

I'm proud to see that Michigan has saved America yet again, with help from the southern part of the Upper Peninsula

feels good man

hope Trump sends goon squads to teach MN a lesson.

>How on earth did Trump take down the blue wall????
They underestimated trump, he is the master of all walls

>Meijer was getting rid of their dual language signs above the aisles
absolutely fucking based

Hey now, we tried so hard, and got so far. And you know what? In the end, it didn't even matter.

I wish I could've been awake when Wisconsin flipped. I fell asleep when they were tied in FL at 90% and nearly had a heart attack when I woke and saw the map.

Holy fuck the nod after the curbstomp

ny here, thanks guys. My county was red but the three nigger and sjw habitats make it a no contest.

216 here
luv u too.

Maybe someone will finally do something about Flint Michigan now

never felt this good to be a Wisconsinite
best time ever, brother.

we stick together guys

>tfw the rust belt alliance made your state a shitty meme state again
>tfw the god-emperor could have won without you
>tfw publix subs taste good but maybe are not a pinnacle of your life experience

I live in southeast PA, which is irredeemably cucked, and even I knew PA was going red.

WI reporting in, I knew WI would go red. People around here are really sick of the establishment politicians dicking things up, and a lot of us hate mexicans and muslims so there's that.

its a very white state outside of milwaukee

saved

As someone who voted in Michigan and convinced everyone I knew to vote for Trump, I just want to say Ohio smells like shit every time I drive through it.

Wisconsin native living in Kentucky. Glad to see the fatherland has been liberated

Very much so, only small pockets of blue, mostly Madison and Milwaukee, but the rest is red.

how do we make California go away?

Its even better for me because I live in Madison, Ive never seen so much butthurt in my life.
Its fucking magical

Dat Illinois though...

He could've had Minnesota as well if it weren't for that McMuffin spoiler-candidate.

>when they called Wisconsin and PA

Trump better own up and bring manufacturers back to the rust belt

+1 from Maine. 306-233 final.

Also known as BTFO!

ALL RUST BELT STATES

Pittsburghanon reporting

It was an honor serving along side you all

It sucks living Chicago watching all our neighbors go full MAGA while we are still stuck in niggerville USA and having cuck students protest down Wabash in the Loop this very instant.

It's about god damn time.

As an Indianafag, it was getting annoying having damn near the entire Midwest go blue last cycle while we went red. Welcome home brothers.

we could try to get Calexit off the ground, democrats would never win again without Cali

I had doubts about PA, but I suspected it would go Red in the end.

Pittsburgh here, I'm going to need a nephrologist from all the salt.

I go to DePaul, everyone on my dorm floor is there right now...

Hillary hangs herself with the rust belt

Let's have a MAGA liquid lunch on Friday lad

new hampshire went red too friendo.

I don't know how to put it into words... It was an incredible feeling that I still haven't entirely came down form

Michigander here.

The day before the election I was talking to my dad like "Do you think Michigan will even go red?" We could only hope, but we agreed that we had to do what we could to stop Hillary, kek willing.

This is their death rattle so I can enjoy it but still...I dont get what they are trying to accomplish.

the rust belt is coming home lads

I called Wisconsin, but didn't expect Michigan or my own state, PA.

what's taking Michiganfags so long?

I'm from Michigan, and most my friends and myself voted Trump. We were completely convinced that Hillary was going to rig the election and become President, though. We almost didn't vote because of it, but despite our despair, we did it anyway. And seeing Michigan go red? I've been hard since.

More people voted for Trump in PA then they did for Obama in 2016

fucking white male living in pennsylvania. today was a good day. pa hasnt been red since 1992. i guess people here are finally tired of cucking themselves.

I was so convinced my PA vote for Trump would be for nothing. The Keystone State actually uncucked itself in one blazing moment of glory.

this was my prediction several days before the election

it was based on polls and youtube activity. if i had just done youtube activity then i would have guessed north carolina and michigan correctly too..

also forgot to mark the maine 2nd district electoral vote but i figured it would be red too.

I don't even know. NYT says 100% reporting so what gives?

>teach MN a lesson.
We tried, but there were too many GibMeDats, SJWs, and Skinnies in the cities to overcome.
Pic related, all the counties that have been ethnically enhanced, blue.

The trio that saved the rest of us. Just remember, we were fighting the whole time yeah?

>tfw live in far northwest Wisconsin
>the "gender equity center" (yes, really) in my university was full of weeping fat chick's with shaved heads
>the we're the state that gave him the election because the chick's in my liberal town thought the other 99% of redneck Wisconsin didn't exist

And hell man, I voted Stein cause I didn't want to vote for Hillary. But how naive do you have to be to not realize that most of your state is hicks?

wisconsin was truly the biggest upset. it was considered so blue not a single pollster even considered it in play. virginia would have been up there too, such a shame it went blue in the last hour.

absolutely based

Todd county #1

740 hi

Hillary didn't even campaign there

fukkin lmao at this arrogant cunt

I thought we had won it with Virginia

It was red all night and then out of nowhere it was called for Hillary

Shame he didn't win in Minnesota, though. Would've been glorious.

>WIMIPA
What is Kek trying to tell us here?

Minnesotafag here,

Keep in mind Mondale was FROM MINNESOTA so not shit he won us that year.

But yeah we've literally been blue for every election that we've been a part of the union.

wanna fug?

Trump knows a lot about walls my dude.

Michigan especially needs props for fleeing the democrat plantation and doing what is best for their state. They've been absolutely destroyed by industry fleeing the country.

All the Germanic states voted for the first Aryan master race president? When do we break off from the shitskins?

:-:7

Agreed!

MI, WI and PA to some extent - they think you're Flyover Country too. They have little to no regard for people like us.

To be fair, looking at thier map, 10% of the state forced them to Clinton