/swco/ Star Wars Comics and Cartoons

What does the Force look like? edition

>Upcoming Releases:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars: The Last Jedi Collector's Edition (Tue 19)
Star Wars Insider #178 (Tue 19)
Doctor Aphra #15 (Wed 20)
Poe Dameron #22 (Wed 20)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yFTUazuGdTw?t=117
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs
youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU
youtube.com/watch?v=79NYl6phdyc
youtube.com/watch?v=U4i21KMAMk8
dailywire.com/news/24795/disney-kylo-ren-new-star-wars-films-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what should have happened in episode 7. Camera panning to space and something like this happening:
youtu.be/yFTUazuGdTw?t=117

But no.

Gay

>You know Rey, when I was a child on Tatooine, my aunt would feed me the freshest bantha milk you ever tasted. After my aunt and uncle were killed, after I lost everything, you know what's crazy? I missed that pale blue milk most of all. Rey, I've milked every teat on this godforsaken rock. Ii've milked porgs until they bled, I fisted this giant sea cow for months before it started lactating. Hell, I'm ashamed to say it, but iIve even milked myself, Rey. None of it ever came close. But now, the Force has gifted me a new pair of mammaries. You've come to me, Rey, and now, Lukie want milkies.

So what's the best TLJ Luke look? TFA ending, leather glove, Kylo flashback or force projection?

How did Lothal go from being the most boring arc in Rebels to the best in S4?

youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs

Rey has no breasts

Luke didn't die, he merely came to peace with his circumstances and choose to pass the torch on to a new generation. It wasn't defeat, just the wisdom to realize that others must learn to stand on their own and carry the galaxy into the future. It's something everyone faces.

And frankly as sad as it is that Luke will never have a chance to create a fully realized Jedi Order of his own it is less these movies at fault than it simply is the passing of time. If the Sequels had been made instead of the Prequels then this would be a quite different story. One that is not slave to the passage of thirty years real time that had to be accounted for within the films and with a cast from the OT that sadly are well past their prime.

Projection Luke is the only answer.

Luke, did i ever tell you about your future? I can see the future. You ended up becoming one of the force like me. We would become good friends in the force

PLEASE TELL ME THAT GHOST LUKE, YODA, AND BEN ALL LAMBASTE ANAKIN

Didn't you pay attention to what he said? The Force gifted HIM with a new pair of mams. He just needs Rey's helping milking his sweet new tits.

Are those butterflies/moths a reference to the EU? Those memory moths for the deceased?

COME BACK TO ME GODDAMNIT I OFFER YOU A FUCKING GALAXY ON A FUCKING SILVER PLATTER AND YOU TRY TO FUCKING MURDER ME I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL GOING ON BUT FUCK NO GODDAMN JEDI HYPOCRITES HUX YOU FUCKING DICK I'M IN CHARGE NOW YOU PRICK WHO'S LAUGHING NOW HAHA CLEAN MY BOOTS SHOOT THAT BLOODY GARBAGE CAN OUT OF THE SKY REEEEEEEEE IS THAT FUCKING LUKE SKYWALKER I WANT EVERY FUCKING GUN ON THAT GUY NO HUX YOU IDIOT FUCK TACTICS AND BATTLE STRATEGY I'M GOING DOWN 1V1 ME YOU BITCH REEEE FUCK THE JEDI AND FUCK THE REBELLION AND FUCK THE SYSTEM YOU FUCKING COWARD PLAYING TRICKS ON ME FACE ME LIKE A MAN NOW WHERE DID THE FUCKING RESISTANCE GOOOOOOO

rey plz come back

I see your point. And i agree with you somewhat. Of course it was time to move on, to start something a new. But i would really like to see jedis coming back, only a new type of jedis that don't strictly follow the same teachings they once did.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about how ghosts can still use Force powers? And yet I didn’t move a finger to help you against your father in Bespin. I am a good friend, now go and fight Sheev on your own.

Can I get a pair as well?

kylo is fukin great

Sad thing is they could have started with Luke having a fully functioning Jedi Order and told the tale of his new students facing new challenges and he could have remained a wise and understanding teacher who guides them but only gets in on the action for rare whoop ass action, like Yoda in the PT.

But alas they did not and instead wanted to retell the same damn conflict we'd already seen between a Not!Empire and Not!Rebellion. Why? I have no fucking clue.

leader of the knights who say reeee

because they went "lmao people want to see a rehash of the same story, fuck doing something new"
and people proved them right

So how strong are Rey and Kylo? Could they beat Anakin or Obi Wan?

pls don't bully Hux, he's special

Unironically my favorite moment is when he spergs out after seeing the Falcon and shouts to take it out.

He deserved it and he's still my favourite character along with ren

Anakin and Obi-Wan would be better dualists.
It also depends on all of their states of mind

He was born a little bitch and he will die a little bitch. And every single day of his day he will spend as a little fukin bitch.

That doesn't explain the reaction to TLJ when it again rehashed much of the same basic structure. Replace the ESB Falcon chase with the drawn out slow speed chase between the Resistance and FO, replace Dagobah with hobo Luke. Stick Hoth Base at the end of the story rather than the beginning only its a sandy planet instead of snow and engage slow walker approach.

TLJ felt like the closest sw will ever get to eroticism. Ben and Rey really wanted to take each other to the tight side of the Force.

This is a blie board user. Delet this.

>Hux sees Kylo Ren unconscious
>pulls out blaster
>Kylo Ren wakes up
>puts his blaster away
Best moment in the movie.

He was side eyeing kylo after the failure at crait too. Can’t wait to see him execute a coup in 9 and kick Kylo’s Punk ass out

Hux is my second favourite character behind Ren and I hope they realize they want similar things and work together as an unstoppable machine
but that's not going to happen

That great Hux moment still doesn't redeem the outrageous shit attempt at humour at the beginning with him and Poe. Literally your mum jokes. Hux deserves better. He went from BOW TO THA FIRST ORDAHH to this is Hux why can't anyone here meeeeee ;_;

>ywn be Chuchi's fuckslave
Why even live?

p-please stop

I liked the ur mum joke because Hux is super fucking autistic about people insulting his mother. I don't know if it was intentional though. I honestly can't tell

>So how strong are Rey and Kylo? Could they beat Anakin or Obi Wan?

I've we're taking special snowflake horseshit into account? Maybe.

If we're not, then absolutely not. I honestly still think an Inquisitor would be more than a match for them.

It wouldn't even be close. Anakin would crush both of them, separately or together. Obiwan is still defense master so I don't see either overcoming him.

They're badly trained but strong in the force. That is about it. Luke got shit training too.

That would require a competent director.

"If you take away a characters' powers they become easy to defeat."

I get you don't like them but come on.

>I've we're taking special snowflake horseshit into account?
Anakin is the OG special snowflake horseshit

But even he got his ass kicked and lost, unlike Rey. Nor did he master the force as fast as she did.

>only human podracer in the galaxy as a prepubescent child

He was the force. He just did shit. Or did you forget when he dove out of a speeder thousands of miles in the air and caught a ride on another one?

Force user abilities aren't equal, they develop different shit. Anakin's precognition and basic force abilities were OP from the getgo.

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU
youtube.com/watch?v=79NYl6phdyc
>What if there was an Empire-focussed short Star Wars animation, drawn with the crazy detail and shading of classic 80s anime that's all but vanished from Japan nowadays? Well, I tried my best. Apologies in advance for not living up to Venus Wars standards. Drawn and animated by yours truly over 4 years' worth of weekends, with music by the living guitar solo Zak Rahman and sound design by up and coming audio technician Joseph Leyva. Fans of Lucasarts' seminal 1994 TIE Fighter game may notice a few familiar sights and sounds. That “incoming missile” noise gives me horrible flashbacks to this day...

He lost to galaxy's second best duelist. As a padawan. Which had nothing to do with his abilities and his inability to be patient. Obi-wan chastised him over and over for it.

Which is also despite problems with his character in TPM, he does continue to fail which makes him a better character.

>Force user abilities aren't equal, they develop different shit. Anakin's precognition and basic force abilities were OP from the getgo.

At least he had an excuse for that. He was space Jesus. What's Rey's excuse other than being a female power fantasy?

I honestly have no clue. That's where her jaina analog ends since Jaina while a pretty great swordfighter/pilot was not an amazing force user.

Maybe we'll find out in the last movie? More than likely we'll never know.

I WANT EVERY CANNON ON THAT MAN NOW!!!!!!!

Luke absolutely obliterated any shred of respect Kylo had by his own order.

Mediocre first act with bombing run as the highlight, excellent second half starting as soon as Snoke dies. Yoda scene is the best in the whole movie and nails both characters. Prove me wrong

>Prove me wrong
Okay. What you stated are opinions. They are valid for you, but others have their own certain points of view which are equally valid.

This doesn't mean you're wrong just as there is no way to prove you are right. Right and wrong are just points of view.

why even discuss, just post seventh sister dickgirls lol!

From my point of view audience score is evil!

I think it really says something when the villain who evokes the most competence and malice out of everyone in your trilogy is BB-9E

You would say that, Anakin.

As you wish.

>villains are only good if they are intimidating and you can have an epik force unleashed boss fight with them

>in a less shitty alternate universe, TFA ended with Luke catching anakin’s lightsaber at the end, BTFO’ing killa ron and taking chewie, Rey and Finn (now played by a non-feminine bodied actor) and trains them in the ways of the Force in the Last Jedi before they run off, disobey luke and save the Forst Order from certain destruction on Crait

Um, I don't have to prove you wrong - the movie is flawless and beloved by audiences everywhere.

Holy shit, some retard said something good about the film? guess i hate it now.
go back to Sup Forums twitterposter

Obi was the strongest Jedi

Who /lando's slick black guy hand clapping dance on endor/ here?

What are you talking about? I'm agreeing with you, the movie is flawless. Who cares that Finn and Rose's storyline goes nowhere, its META. Haldo not explaining her plan and then waiting until half the transports are destroyed was a really brave move by Rian.

Anyone who hates this movie just has their brain turned off.

I miss him so fucking much

>now played by a non-feminine bodied actor
That was a helluva recovery plan they gave him in your version!

>movie has flaws
>therefore its horrible

How can Ray even compete?

Additionally, part of their training (and Finn’s rehabilitation) is creating their own lightsabers and tuning Kyber Crystals. It just so happens Rey takes Vader’s Kyber crystal and redeems it, allowing it to convert to a pleasant silver hew which she uses in her staff, converting it into a saber pike. Finn’s lightsaber turns blue because he is a martial fighter. Rey uses her staff and keeps Anakin’s blade as well

>muh sabers!!!
wonder who wrote this post

There's no reason to post a picture of yourself, user, I'm agreeing with you. TLJ has ZERO flaws, it is perfect and anyone upset with the writing just isn't appreciating how bold the risks Rian took were.

Please tell me what I should think about KOTOR technology being retconed.

keep crying bitch

>that one guy who keeps posting wojacks like they're in any way funny or clever

Put some effort into your memes, people. This isn't Sup Forums.

Um, sweetie, there's no reason to be upset.

they are posted because they make tards like you mad as hell

cuts to hardcore

they gonna fuck in ix

Fucking Dobson

Yeah, this is all setting up for KR to fail as a leader and get mutinied by Hux and the other officers.

No way, Kylo represents the alt-right. They woudn't ruin my waifu like that.

Darth Balldroid was the clear standout new character of TLJ. A Lando for a bew age.

GEORGE SOROS LIKES NET NEUTRALITY GET RID OF IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Luke complains that he can't live up to the legend
>becoming the legend kills him

>sets up analogy where the New Order is the Alt-Right and the Resistance is SJWs
>TLJ has everyone in the Resistance dead except for ten people.

what did he mean by this

idk but dobson likes the movie so fuck the movie

I loved that part. You can practically see the gears turning in Huxs' head
>nows probably the best chance I'll ever get to be rid of this whiny brat and take charge of the first order
>but then who will I take orders from...

youtube.com/watch?v=U4i21KMAMk8

These artbooks always wipe the floor with the visuals in the finished movies. Depressing to watch what they could've put on screen.

Starscream is a lot more interesting of a character. They even put TWO competent generals in the movie to appease the battle autists.

Leave Star Wars to me

>First Order is the alt-right
Why do these friends keep making this comparison? The FO is a multi-cultural, equal opportunity work environment. Same with the Empire now, all the new prominent Imperial characters are black women (Imperials of Color?) This whole "the people who don't agree with me are the Empire and also Nazis" thing doesn't work when you make the Empire and FO so inclusive, or when you sell stormtrooper toys to kids

dailywire.com/news/24795/disney-kylo-ren-new-star-wars-films-ben-shapiro

I hated TLJ but that doesn't mean I'm going to listen to a clown that thinks women shouldn't have abortions because it makes God angry.

i know

>What's Rey's excuse
Im not saying its great, but the answer, as of right now, is she is the force trying to enact balance. Kylo and snoke RIP Were super strong dark siders, so a light must rise up.

My thoughts on this go like this. Its like a continuation of the "prophecy" that Anakin and Luke fulfilled. Maybe what the jedi viewed as a one time thing, might always be the case. That light and dark will always toil, and fight, and as one side gets stronger, the other will rise.

Now, why Rey? I hope its because she had literally nothing else going on, so the force picked someone who would otherwise have been totally unremarkable, rather than highjack someone else's life.