IT will happen sooner or later

IT will happen sooner or later

DC is owned by Warner Brothers, ya dingus.

Disney can't buy DC, they have to buy the entirety of Warner.

Disney also can't buy Toei, non-Japanese companies aren't allowed to buy out Japanese ones.

t. brainlet

Wouldn't they get Madhouse or Ghibli before Toei?

First thing I noticed, honestly all of the companies past fox seem like someone made a random list then just ran with it

They can't buy DC, since it's owned by WB, which is itself a subsidiary of Time Warner. They also can't buy Toei or Nintendo since both are Japanese companies. They also wouldn't be able to buy Time Warner without breaking anti-trust laws. The only one there they could feasibly buy is McDonalds and... why would they?

Not like anti-trust laws mean anything in the modem world of corporate bribes and lawyerese

No surprise that once again OP is a fucking dumbass.

You can't forsee a scenario where WB would want to unload that property? Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's going to happen (Disney doesn't like competing with itself for a demographic, constantly the excuse they use for refusing to put any marketing weight behind their female superheroes: they already have a dominant girls line, princesses.)

Buying Fox wasn't about getting X-Men and FF. Nice side benefit, but that wasn't the purpose of it. They wanted Fox's content library and their stake in Hulu. They're preparing for World War Stream, everyone knows its coming.

WB could sell DC off.

Now why would they do that is a different question altogether...

They stopped the AT&T/Time Warner merger.

Disney specifically doesn't want to be associated with McDonalds anymore. That's why McDonalds can't do Disney toys anymore.

They won't get any Japanese companies.

>Implying Disney wants to be with McDonalds again after cutting ties

Moron

They're not getting any of those companies. Just play along.

>implying the Fox merger will go off without a hitch

FTC is expected to file an antitrust suit. The only thing that has happened is that Fox has agreed to be acquired, nothing is official yet

Based Disney will buy WB next since that merger is dead

because of CNN and ONLY because of CNN Trump literally called and congratulated Murdoch for this

>Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's going to happen (Disney doesn't like competing with itself for a demographic

Assuming the government didn't object to Disney getting an effective superhero monopoly from buying out both of the Big Two, I could see Disney merging DC and Marvel into one mega-franchise to avoid that issue.

>antitrust laws being enforced in Trumps america

good joke

Pfft.
They'd buy Wal-Mart first

Imagine it.

The AT&T/Time Warner merger was blocked by them you dipshit.

Isn't it possible for WB to sell that specific property?

>The AT&T/Time Warner merger was blocked by them you dipshit.

IIRC, that's because of the GOP's grudge against CNN (a Time Warner property). If Time Warner divested itself of CNN, they'd have let it go through.

I'm quite certain that the GOP is perfectly happy with Rupert Murdoch getting a cool $52 million, especially since he's keeping Fox News.

>Isn't it possible for WB to sell that specific property?

Theoretically, yes. In practice, no. WB would sooner merge with another company than let an IP as big as DC go, even with everything that went wrong with the DCEU.

for one reason and one reason only

>you're face when disney buys loony tunes and DC from Warner brothers.

I thought this would never happened but know I don't know.

Shouldn't Sony be here? I'd believe that over Toei