scp-wiki.net/scp-2030
scp-wiki.net/scp-031
scp-wiki.net/scp-1128
scp-wiki.net/scp-2521
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It hasn't even been a month yet. Damn he works fast

Ah yeah

God this is amazing

Did your favourite SCP make it in this time, Sup Forums?

God damn SCP-1678 looks so fucking dope.
I honestly want it to be real.
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1678

WHAT HAPPENED TO SITE-13?!

seeing the paper dragons made me really happy

If Sasquatch is so great, then how did mankind take them down?

Still no SCP 166.
God damn it I want my Christian succubus!

Who was the dude in 2:23.

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1678

video description has timestamps

>underground london
nice

>SCP-166 requires no sustenance save approximately 1 cc of human semen, administered orally on a weekly basis. Arrangements have been made with a local sperm bank for this purpose. On-site procurement will be carried out in emergencies only. Despite the fact that SCP-166 requires no other sustenance, the subject can consume normal human food, and does do so.

>You'll never feed her your cum.

I wouldn't even know how to describe 3000

Conner needs more SCP friends,
I want him to meet SCP 811.

The submarine is one is one of my favorites.

True quality content!

>Tfw the second you lay eyes on her you'll try to rape the shit out of her

feels bad

Isn't that the giant man eating eel that controls the minds of anyone who gets near it?

When that one first showed up I thought it was a giant diver next to some tiny telephone pole on a far away hill.

shit, you are right, i mean't 3999 user, The apollyon class

>You can never even speak to the poor girl because you’d just rape her
That kind of hurts, but whatever

Did they just reference the scarlet king?

Same feeling, first thing I said when I saw this was "Oh shit already?"

god i hope they don't make a 2deep4u episode about scp-2000 nor put the retarded self-insert oc doctors in it

those are the two most retarded elements of the foundation normies love for some reason

From the sounds of it there was a absolute shit ton of humans, and fire, lots a lots of fire, and possibly technology more advanced than what we would think, that was lost after the super genocide war

Unless of course you're the soyboy self-insert doctor that's immune BECAUSE ASEXUAL AMIRITE?
Even though it works with gay people.

Here's hoping that if bung ever puts him in he give him an annoying voice and personality.

What is 3999 even supposed to be? There's too much nonsense in the article for me to read all of it.

>The A.I. and the old man
Holy shit I'm gonna nut

I’d like him to meet one of these two. It’d be cool, I think.

scp-wiki.net/scp-353
scp-wiki.net/scp-187

Just be a self-insert retard lesbian bro, is not that hard.

I don't even see what he could do with her, all the SCP's we have seen so far either parallel to Connor in some way or have interesting interactions

I doubt we'll see her, since there isn't much to work with besides the rape and semen-drinking. A throwaway comment about her at best

He put in SCP-1230
That's absolutely amazing, it's basically a fa/tg/uys wet dream, actually it would probably be every anons dream to have something like it

That's the point, It's a some kind of reality bending entity that got merged with a Foundation's researcher and trying to make his life a living hell doing infinite number of things for an infinite number of times, forever.

It sounds like a cringey oc self insert, but i enjoy it

Under London and Paper Dragons. Nice.

If 0:21 is The Flesh That Hates, then yes.

>Unless of course you're the soyboy self-insert doctor that's immune BECAUSE ASEXUAL AMIRITE?

Please, tell me you made that up

what scp was that blob?

I really want to see SCP 2030 in this series.
Its just too fun not to being up.
scp-wiki.net/scp-2030

yea, it is

There's a list in the description

OC doctors already shown up user. The puppet guy is in episode 3

You do not recognize the bodies in the water.

God tier taste my man

scp-wiki.net/scp-031

I thought it was supposed to be the peanut butter one that tickles you and was confused by the kissing

SCP 031, its a giant slug creature that will transform to you as your greatest sexual desire.
It feeds off you making love to it.
scp-wiki.net/scp-031

My beef aint with the scp, which is pretty cool itself.

My beef is with most of the donut steel doctors which are retarded.

I couldn't even if i tried.

>Having Conor laugh at an episode would either kill him and let him come back so he could give people info on it, or it would kill him forever, subjecting him to a horrifying fate worse than death that he wouldn’t even be properly afraid of
Infradasting

Is this just a bunch of SCPs
Can someone compile a list

Scariest SCP coming through.
scp-wiki.net/scp-1128

Sure can. I put in the video description for you.

That one isn't that bad desu.
But you know very well there's way worse ones in there.

I'm still mega salty about scp-2000
but i guess bung can make it work well as comedy.

Their all in the description dude.
Every single one is an SCP.

It's in the description

Check the description.

>"wait, it transforms"
>"what?"
>"what?"

>using youtube like some kind of animal
I use ytdl.

It's more of hallucination i guess

nah, she horny for anomalous cock/appendix/skin/whatever she can use to get herself off.

Is Dr Powers fetish giant slugs or just SCPs in general?

>Dr Powers fantasies about being used as a cock sleeve for 682s giant pointy lizard dick.

wait, was that an animated music video?

>scp 1230
the Book Keeper did nothing wrong

No one said he did.

Was that 999?

no

when will he meet Cactusman, the Spiked Menace! (scp2800)

yep
a taste of what lord bung can achieve with SCP

and/or a teaser of what the upcoming episodes will be about

God damn that atmosphere is fantastic

>it has been determined that Researcher Talloran was assigned to SCP-3999, SCP-3999 had significant reality warping properties, it breached containment at some point and caused either a CK-class reality-restructuring event or a ZK-class end-of-reality event, and it was successfully terminated by Researcher Talloran at the cost of his own life, reversing said event.

dude saved reality by submitting himself to eternal hell to keep it occupied.

> It's a Cactusman and Connor save the facility episode
Yes please

have any SCP's interacted with each other?
I think there was one with some really sweet SCP being together with some really mean SCP
something about the SCP being able to heal or something

Since there are some SCPs here that ended up getting resolved or alternated, I'd like to see scp able and cain meet up with each other

Oooh, what song from Awesome Mix 2 did he use this time?

the mean lizard and the cute orange slime i wanna stick my dick in

apparently if it touches you it makes you feel nice, and loves to tickle others

the lizard gave the typical "what is this feelyfeel i'm feeling that i've never felt before" speech

I recall SCP-687 had a jolly good time with some sort of weird tickle-slime. Still resulted in a massive body count, but still...!

As far as actual SCP's go, there's one (I forget his name) who's actually just a regular, friendly guy. He's allowed free-roam of the facility and can interact with people MOST OF THE TIME. He randomly teleports into different places and dimensions, and because of this, he's kept under watch. Still he assists with experiments, and was even given a flashlight and a gun that fires rubber bullets.

He met that one SCP who thinks he's the king of France one time. It was funny.

don't lewd the fucking tickle slime

I didn't. Precious cinnamon roll to good for this world.

Also, dick-tickling isn't my fetish.

do you think it's tight or like jello?
would it make a *schlooop* sound if i inserted ponos?

500+914(fine)=427

>reminder that they killed an alt version of him via vivesection
>reminder that the alt version may have comeback to life after shifting
>reminder that this might mean all the times he has come back from a shift where it ended with him huddling in a corner might have been a time he has died

>Reminder that there is nothing that could stop him from going to the universe where death is contagious.

The old British explorer, sea slug is my favorite.

That addendum was hilarious.

I liked the part where he went to that beautiful place where everything was great and he got smarter and stronger just by being with his waifu

No sign of my sweet ●●|●●●●●|●●|●...

I still don't get what's the deal with that thing.

>having the numbers visible in the image
Well fuck we are all dead what did you d

stop wanting to fuck SCP's, that's not healthy

My favorite part is that he's essentially a Foundation member from that one time he got Isekai'd into an almost identical universe to the main one and used his knowledge to join and climb the ranks of the Foundation. He reached security clearance 3 and helped locate and contain a bunch of SCP the main universe had already captured but not this one, and when he returned he helped the Foudnation locate SCPs they had no idea about.

Too bad the foundation declined his request to join them when he cam back.

>Powers just has a paranormal fetish and dates Connor because he's one of the few SCPs who won't mangle her/isn't held in six million inches of reinforced concrete
I like it

Didn't he also go back in time, and then return to present time to tell us that Ulyssess S. Grant assassinated Lincoln?

And then he gets sent back to his own reality because he's in the wrong one?

Missed opportunity. He could bind the SCP across timelines into an even more complete and effect foundation.

Its an SCP that loves information about itself.
If you write about it or talk about it the thing will show up and take you or the writing away.
The only way to talk about it is through symbols.

still no SCP 485, which is probably my favorite. I expect it might get a throw away gag sometime though.

Does she take you to her rape cave if you talk about her

scp-wiki.net/scp-2521
Great execution of the concept show don't tell