Young Justice

What are you hoping for?

more focus on blue beetle

I'm not really hoping for it but for sure there will be some Interracial Degeneracy and faggotry brain washing involved

Considering they already know that their target audience are not the ttgo age group but the millennial leftist tumblr teens and teenagers.

don't be preachy
don't suck

Equal focus on all of the members of the current team. If anything Blue Beetle and Impulse should get less since they hogged so much time in season 2

Very small amount of focus on the original team

Damian Wayne as Robin.

The cast is already massive. They don't have room for the little shit.

How long is the timeskip this time?

65 years

I know this is a huge stretch because Greg doesn’t want to use the speed force, but I want a Rebirth-esque Wally returning in this season. Also, a little less relationshit

showing off more characters

The Light failing every episode just as keikaku

more bart and blue

BluePulse

a containment general

Wally coming back

Cassie being interesting and hot

No injection of politics in every episode

Less Bart Flash cuz he was trash

Lots of Dick, a dick and tim team-up episode and character development for tim who was boring as fuck in s2

They wouldn't have to have him as a main character. Put him in Gotham while Tim spends most/all of his time with the team, reference him a few times, show him alongside Batman once or twice. You could even make it part of Tim's arc and have him worry about Batman replacing him.

Less shipping, yj has had too much of that. Maybe hint at Tim/Steph, whatever.

More time on missions, less time at base.

Black Lightning and Static are both getting some focus this season, they need to interact a bit.

An actual resolution to the Darkseid/Vandal Savage plot. Don't leave us on another cliffhanger.

I was hoping they'd focus on Tim, Cass, Bart, Jaime and try to mix in the kids being kids and having fun with serious superheroing like the comic did.

That's never happening. I just hope it's good. Arrowette's costume is disappointing..

When I first glanced at this post I thought it said "more forced blue beetle."

As for me, I want a happy ending for Artemis. She got severely shit on in the last season.

My man!

This. YJ was unfortunately plagued by stupid decisions. Just wish heroes would be like they used to be.

>weird necks
Eh

More of the same hopefully, it joined my top 5 superhero animated series.

Get ready for Weisman to go full Degrassi

I dont mind the faggotry but I dislike the interracial stuff

But Tim is is so boring.

lol

The arrow family in general has had a real rough time. CloneRoy has had a hell of a time figuring out just who he is, and managed to put a kid in a ninja psychopatch.
RealRoy lost an arm, seven years, and became a douche who is dumb enough to accept gifts from Lex Luthor.

How long until Prometheus blows up Star City and Lian?

This.

Will Ollie be competent at something other than screwing Dinah?

What about interracial faggotry?

I meant BlackXWhite stuff. I like bluepulese.

>Interracial Degeneracy and faggotry
Will he finally get the B?

THEY WERE FRIENDS!

>were
Yes now they are lovers.
Wally and Artemis were friends and then became lovers.
Glad you understand.

is that not him in the hood?

Lots of shitposting

>not crashing your friend's mode

No! Jaime is a pure Christian boy. Bart was just a thirsty boy with weird future manners,

Tim Drake.

Damian would be shorter than Beast Boy, and be holding a sword.

I hate this board.

for M'egann to not be in it.

Babs breaking her spine.

T. Homophobe.

I was being facetious, senpai.

Well, Onee-chan, facetiousness doesn't always translate well over the internet

More Wonder Girl.
Would mate with.

Well I WAS hoping for no time skip and a smaller cast, since both of those things were what was wrong with season 2.

But then Greg confirmed both of those things and now I don't care about season 3.

Is that a bad thing ?

They dumped Batgirl, Bumblebee, Lagoon Boy and Guardian who were all worthless in season 2, so that helped

At least one appearance of Jason as Red Hood.

real Roy and Cheshire should be on the Outlaws with him

Except they added more new characters instead of just adding shit to the characters that were already there.
It's basically just back to square one.

>What are you hoping for?
GL:TAS Season 2 and this turd in the dustbin

Coherence

Bluepulse.

A Red Hood episode. Maybe have Roy leave to join him and potentially tease us with a Red Hood and the Outlaws series.

Yea...

I am hoping that they change Static, Bart and Tim suit before the show starts.

G. Gordan Godfrey

Is Bart going to get blacked?

Why doesn’t anyone ever post the other picture with Aqualad, Superboy and Miss Martian in those black outfits ?
I also can’t seem to ever find it when looking info about the new season.

Back braces to deal with the endemic slouching they seem to suffer from.

I don't think they released it officially online like the new team lineup

This is just a picture from a con

these people would be so unrecognizable in silhouette form.

What is this incoherent nonsense you're spouting? This isn't Sup Forums. We speak English here.

>Except they added more new characters

They only added Traci. All the other characters are returning.

I hope for more goddamn news soon because damn what the fuck is happening with this streaming service

Spoiler and Arrowette only had cameos

They added Spoiler and Arrowette.

If you want to be pedantic, we've seen Cissy and Steph before, but they were barely characters.

It's not really a big change in the roster compared to season two, though. It's mostly returning characters, which I'm fine with. We get to flesh them out more and actually deliver on things promised from season two (Static in the Team).

Conner being responsible for Tim, Bart and Cassie sub-unit.
Marvel family.

That's part of what I loved about Season 2. The maturity of the main team (minus cunt Megan) and everything with Calder was fantastic.

Is this show worth watching if I don't know much about any of them even in the comics?
I just remember some of them from the Justice League crossover cartoon movie which was kinda neat.

You are now sad.

>The maturity of the main team
>Everyone still acts the same

Did Aqualad become Donald Glover?

>Is this show worth watching if I don't know much about any of them even in the comics?
It has some of the worst iterations of the orginal characters so no.

You dick

I don't even know who they are

The episode "Secrets"

That's Black Lightning

They look so happy.

Had no idea (but should have expected) Mr Cheery was in it.
I... don't think I want to fap to the blonde girl anymore

Yes, it's a high speed romp with a super team

Broadcast stability.

And Red Hood

Interracial bothers you? What decade are you from?

Bart comes out.

Yeah Dick and Calder are exactly the same. Wally and Artemis are both still childish. You really paid attention to the show.

He's talking about Bart/Jaime.

more catering to my muscle girl fetish

Super sons.

Jaime isnt gay

>Yeah Dick and Calder are exactly the same.
They are.
>Wally and Artemis are both still childish.
They do.

Return of dead heroes.

If I could change one thing about Young Justice (other than the fact that it seems like the heroes ALWAYS fuck-up everything they do) is change the look of the Joker to this.

>senors so smart, they put being pedantic over functionality

Red hood
Raven
Starfire
Cyborg
Darksaid