JUST

JUST

RIP
Fuck Marvel

I DON'T CARE WHO IT IS JUST SOMEONE TAKE THIS CREATIVE TEAM AND SHOVE THEM ON A BOOK

based Marvel

Richard "I can't draw dimes" and Sam "can't draw dimes jr".

>Nova died for this

Good, Rich Rider aka the white CIS male should stay dead

He did fine pre-Thanos Imperative so we have to ser what went wrong.

Also his comic sold better than which is still not cancelled.

I guess Sam wasn't stereotypical enough for tumblr.

Ms America will be axed eventually. One fluke run with ok sales don't count.

Comic c listers have a hard time staying on the market. Only havung slott and Alex Ross and Nova beating cap America and becoming a lister would increase his sales.

Please don't tell me Black Bolt is cancelled.
Cebulski survived his scandal, when he starts his reign America will be next on the chopping block and it will be the age of Darkhawk.

Cebulski's gonna make Marvel great again (he's gonna pander to Nips so he's gonna make Squirrel Girl cute again)

Nothing will change

>sam is actually hispanic
>america is from an alternate universe lesbian utopia

Being Sam continues to be suffering.

Black Bolt is confirmed to live until at least 12. Ward mentioned having already drawn the cover for those chapters. Hopefully if the trade sold well it can make up for the floppy. That's the excuse what they say keeps, Kamala, moon girl, and squirrel girl alive.

>white CIS male
I don't think you even know what that is anymore. You're just saying words.

Fuck I hope so. I keep shilling the series to my noncomic reading friends and they actually got into comics because of it and bought the trade. It doesn’t help that Marvel doesn’t advertise BlackBolt.

Oh god, what did they do with him now

To be fair, I'm only following for Deadpool and Nova.
>spoiler
Jon a cutie

It sucks that Nova is cancelled and they are treating the Nova corps as a fucking joke in the guardins of the galaxy.
When will the suffering stop?

Taking your word for it that actually pisses me off. DC threads are always full of the "*breathes in*.......HAHAHAHAHAHA" posts.

While I don't mind you even being banned if that becomes the norm I literally never see those posts and posters removed.

Eh, I found it kinda hilarious. After all the whining about wanting Richard Rider back, they do just that, give him his own comic, annnnd no one fuckin' bought it.

After all that.

Great run, but clearly people didn't care as much about Richard as they said they did.

The people who claimed to care about Richard hated Sam more than they liked Rich. They'd rather Sam fail than Rich succeed.

I bought every issue, and put the book's failure down to the brain-washing of Richfags over on that shit-hole of a site cosmicbooknews.

I bought every issue, and even got a couple signed.

Just gotta wait for a movie I guess.

>Cebulski survived his scandal, when he starts his reign America will be next on the chopping block
And it will be replaced by Japan.

Some people were salty he wasn't as OP as in D&A.

>Just gotta wait for a movie I guess
Matt McGloin got Nova cancelled forever, sorry.

Perez and Loveness should be on Champions, not Waid.

Fuck him and his retard website.

Nah, if Marvel wants it to happen, it's going to happen.

I just don't think it's Gunn that's going to make it happen anyway. He's stated that he doesn't hate Nova, but I just don't think he likes him.

>yfw Sam shows up first

Very excellent run and a fitting bit of closure for Nova.

Got his girl, got to fight space slime and his little homie got the best characterization in years.

They didn't give Rich his own comic though

>Your fans are... intense.