ITT-characters you want to kill for impeding/ruining your ship

ITT-characters you want to kill for impeding/ruining your ship

Other urls found in this thread:

clover.paheal.net/_images/45ede791fe7254d9de86f014fae9a10f/1986271 - Greg_Universe Pearl Steven_Universe creepy_curse mystery_girl.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really hope she never comes back

Or at the very least I hope she recognizes Greg as Mr. Universe and starts slobbering over him and forgets Pearl

I want pearl to get murdercock, i hope mystery girl fucks off and dies in obscurity. I fucking hated this episode because it undid all the devlopment of mr greg

Bump

While I do wish for her to be killed off, impeding my ship is not the top reason for wishing so.
It is still a reason however

I didnt watch omniverse because it got stupid and felt insulting conpared to the seriousness of alien force, but when i learned ben stopped dating julie and got with some indian bitch from the OG i was legit pissed

>shipping a radical lesbian with a fat hairy balding dude in the first place

Anons, there is something I must tell you...

"""she""" is coming back in January

as a trans

She obviously wanted him in mr greg. Shes bi if anything.

>"""she""" is coming back in January
I dont believe you
>as a trans
Now your making up bullshit. If its true then that means pearl likes dick which leaves pearl/greg open to happening. Still dont want ugly not rose dyke coning back though

>pearl will finally be in a hetero relationship

>a woman stops resenting a man
>it means she wants to fuck

if traps aren't gay then a woman banging one isn't het

If you could not see the sexual tension in their then you have autism. Greg/pearl is endgame
Hey fag, i admit traps are gay. And im commited to making pearl hungry for dick any wat possible

there's a thread about it right now on Sup Forums
an user watched the leaks of the new episodes but i'm pretty sceptic about it too.
wish I could link you to that thread but I'm to much of a newfag

traps are very fucking gay.

Translesbians are a thing user.

just do

I saw the thread, but i dont want to believe it. For one, i hated mystery girl and want her to only be a one of thing so pearl goes after guys now. Second, making pearl being a relationship with mystery girl would be the fucking dumbest thing sucrouse has done since writing out peridot to the meme barn. The only upside to this is that now all the trans hating feminazis and every one here will hate the character just as much as i do.

>Translesbians are a thing user.
>pearl will be dating literal chris chan
MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

I personally stopped watching the show a while ago but I mostly just keep up with these threads just to see how bad it will get. If this is real, then it's going to be fucking hilarious.

>in one way my most hated ship will come true on the show
>but the funniest shitstorm this side of the schezuan sauce will happen
I feel so conficted

Most trans lesbians are cool people and like regular lesbians. It's only the ones that insist lesbians be into dick or they're "transphobic" that aren't the nicest.

>It's only the ones that insist lesbians be into dick or they're "transphobic" that aren't the nicest.
Literally what TERFs bitch about, and they are among the scumiest man hating bigots ive ever seen

>She obviously wanted him in mr greg

transbians are heterosexual males, guy.

>all these lesbos in denial
You mad you can never compete with superior dick, and that deep down you know you crave men and would go straight if you got a good dicking?

>muh TERFs

It doesn't change the fact that insisting not wanting to suck dick makes you a bad person is stupid. There are also trannies who insist straight dudes not finding them attractive are assholes as well.

>getting your scrot in such a twist over a cartoon dyke

I don't necessarily want to kill her...I just want her to kind of...go away...
Same with Kimmie and Jenny

You sound like a triggered transbian m8.

I agree they can be assholes, user. Im just saying TERF fags hate them just because their trans
All the hot women in the show arent into the MC. Neither steven nor greg have hooked up with them since the show started outside flashbacks. I want it to become an alien harem goddamnit.

Not even that m8, i just fucking hate feminazis while being mostly indifferent to trans

It's possible to recognize that trans hating feminists are asshole while also recognizing that a lot of the pro SJW trannies that want to deny science are asshole as well. Just look at assigned male. I'm all for trannies having rights, being able to use the right bathroom but I draw the line at being told I'm an asshole for not wanting to date them.

>but I draw the line at being told I'm an asshole for not wanting to date them.
I agree with you user.

The idea of Mystery Girl or Sabina is to exemplify that Pearl can move on from Rose. I doubt Sabina x Pearl is going to be the new romantic pair.

I prefer literally any other Pearl ship, but I don't hate her for her ruining other ships. I just dislike her because she's just a Rose substitute for Pearl, which makes the relationship feel disingenuous.

Pretty sure it's fake. There's a Tumblr leaker (someleakerguy) who leaked a lot of stuff that's been confirmed (non-Fusion Garnets, Lars of the Stars) and they never said anything about the Mystery Girl (they said her name is Sheena) being trans.

They said that Lars is trans, though.

I hope Pearl falls for Kevin of all characters. Just to mess with the fans who want nothing but yuri pairings. Also, to make the fans who irrational hate Kevin just because Steven hated him for lame reason angry. I NEED MY SODIUM CHLORIDE!!!

PANDA LOVES CHARLIE U BITCHHH

People are already shipping Lars with the Off Colors, Emerald and now Lapis. hahaha

I'm a dyke but I'd much rather see Pearl get with Greg than a transgender lesbian. Am I a bad person?

No, you just have taste

Soon...
>Pearl gets NTR'd The Sequel

No, you're awesome, have 5 gold stars

>people hating on mystery girl

>shit character that undid pearl progression with greg and only likes her for shallow reasons for looking like rose
That episode was fucking garbage.

I want a Finn/Marceline endgame

This. It was fucking dumb. You can't Pearl decide that it's finally time to move on and let go of her grudges then turn around and starting leaking a river over someone that reminds her of Rose.
Also
>murdercock
That'd just be lazy. If she ends up with anyone, I'd rather she do some incestual /ss/ with Steven or molest one of the other townie children. Pearl is at her best when she's suffering.

>finnceline
My nigga>That'd just be lazy.
It would be patrician. Greg is such an awsome character and deserves a new fuckhole

>it undid all the devlopment of mr greg
It didn't though. Pearl doesn't hate Greg anymore still.

Greg doesn't need a fuckhole. He needs someone to fill the hole is his heart so that he can have a life outside of Steven.
Pearl can go bring misery to someone else.

It did, she was supposed to be falling for him
but i want pearl to be happy too

The animosity between Pearl and Greg had stopped in Mr. Greg. It hadn't flared up ever since, so that means the development hadn't been undone.

It has been undone because shes not getting closer romanticslly to him yet. The entire episode was about them being together.

The episode was about Pearl stopping hating Greg. I'd say what happened during that ep hasn't been undone.

But it has, it was about her subtely liking greg romantically

didn't see it
2subtle4me i guess

Exactly. Now enjoy pearl getting cucked

Isn't that pic technically MG getting cucked?

Shes in on it. If anyones not enjoying it its pearl

That still technically makes MG the cuck desu

Please tell me that's cropped.

Be honest with me, are you guys just exaggerating how mad you are when a ship doesn't work out as a joke, or are you serious...?

Heres the original
clover.paheal.net/_images/45ede791fe7254d9de86f014fae9a10f/1986271 - Greg_Universe Pearl Steven_Universe creepy_curse mystery_girl.png
No, im pretty pissed about it

>fighting over fictional characteres unexisting relationships

god aren't these people pathetic

Christ, its like you dont know where you are

>I want a Finn/Marceline endgame
same, but that's more a fault of the writers at this point than anything

I'd sooner blame the cancerous shipping drama with FP in Season 3 for neutering Finn's character, since it kind of threw a wrench in the series' mainstream popularity and got them into tumblr pandering

Shouldnt they have realized that since everyone hated FP being a bitch and dumping finn to have stopped with that shit and just give him another GF?

Because the writers suck at relationships? What turned me away from the whole FP ordeal was the way it treated Finn as a character, while contributing nothing to the series outside of presenting a designated love interest for people to gawk at. That said, they probably would've been better off keeping romance out of the series altogether unless going for true endgame.

As for Marceline...well, it's pretty sad. She hasn't really done anything remarkable since Stakes, and most of her appearances usually involve her being Bubblegum's accessory to some degree. I can't remember the last time she's even interacted with Finn onscreen, without PB being present.

We'd probably be better off just shelving half the series and praying for a decent reboot. Wipe the slate clean.

All shippers should be gassed.

Shipping is stupid.

Soccer moms are going to have a FIELD day with this one

Also russian censorship incoming