Is it wrong to fall in love with a fictional character?

Is it wrong to fall in love with a fictional character?

Yes.

Next question

No, just extremely autistic

no, but it is worth it to go outside and meet people

It's not "wrong" but a pretty big indicator of loneliness hurting you

Are you in love with Spongebob?

I already have

Yes. Love is weakness, and weakness is a sin.

Yes. You will be crippled.

Not OP but early seasons Spongebob is qt in terms of personality.

Why her?

Yes

>cute as fuck personality
>sexy shortstacc body
>unconditionally loving
Why do you think user

What's it matter? To me getting together with a real woman I find attractive is about as realistic as getting together with a fictional character. There are many wonderful and fulfilling things about life but sometimes you want to indulge in a bit of Escapism and get lost in the dreams of things you can't have.

She's literally Sugar's fanfiction version of Invader Zim with a redemption plot. You want to fuck Zim you moron.

Not at all. Part of the human condition.

Look at nuns. They "marry" their OC and spend their whole life that way.

The problems only occur when you take it too far. Enjoy the day dreaming. Enjoy the masturbation. Maybe, at most, make some fanart.

no

>tfw reading comics (namely Nightwing and Aquaman) made me come to terms with my long-hidden homosexuality.

>tfw there's a tinge of guilt when fapping to your waifu because there's no cuddling afterwards
>tfw a body pillow's too cold to even be a substitute.

Perhaps this is what drives people to find their special 3dpd, to feel the warmth of another supportive human who isn't just another hooker from down the lane.

>ksg thread #

I didn't even know I was still capable of feeling shame at this point after all the time I've spent on /trash/ but honestly the fact that I want to fuck Spongebob makes me feel ashamed even if it is humanized Spongebob.

if you think you are in love with a fictional character then that's just proof that you don't actually know what love feels like

love is a two way street, a fictional character does not and never will care about you. therefore real love cannot exist in that situation

Obviously a tulpa is the next logical step.

Okay. Is it wrong to fall in love with dead historical people?

None at all.

>>cute as fuck personality
she's a meme tier fuck, at this point I bet you masturbate to unikitty

>love is a two way street

lol, no

A 4-way intersection?

Usually it's a dead end.

Yes. You are imposing agency on them in the implication that they love you back.

What if you've never experienced real love before?

she was like 16 you weirdo

Yes. Having a crush on Anne Frank is bad too.

Yes and?

Unless you're Goku.

I already want to fuck tak, what makes you think i wouldnt fuck zim if he were a girl?
>voiced by milf tara strong
You say that like its a bad thing

Dumb frogposter.

Tell that to /his/

I did, back when I was a wee lad. I still am. I still hold out hope that I'll meet someone like her.

Tell that to Sup Forums more like

You should feel ashamed because he's too pure for sexual.

Steam heat your body pillow so she's warm when you cuddle.

Mfw this thread

is it wrong to fall in love with a pathetic cartoon reviewer from texas who will never know you exist and who lives 1,700 miles away from you

Dare I ask?