Wil these studios stop making these godawful live action adaptations?

Wil these studios stop making these godawful live action adaptations?

Why is audience so stupid? What's worse , studios make sequels to them! And people buy it regardless of quality!

They'll never learn, won't they?

But paddington was actually good you fuck

Don't talk shit about Paddington you contrarian piece of shit.

So this is the power of manchildren...

I see someone doesn't like marmalade with their toast...

>Why is audience so stupid?
Children
whether it's good or not, kids and their parents will watch it.

>liking something innocent makes us manchildren
Go back to playing COD you immature fuck

Even seen them, but I heard the first one was quite good. What about the second one?

>know nothing about paddington
>see movie in theaters
>comfiest childrens film of all year
Cant wait to see the sequal DESU

I have never seen the cartoons but the first movie was one of the best, if not the best live action cgi-animal adaption I have ever seen. what about the movie didn't you like? it seems more as if you had just found out that there are movies and blindly spout some hateful shit

>manchildren

if you consider people liking an actually good movie based on a cartoon as manchildren, you are definitely on the wrong board you dimwit because literally everyone and everything could be considered as manchildren and childish

>not a single bad review

and people say sequels are a mistake!

if the writers respect the source material, then it's never a mistake to make a live action adaption. maybe it's because the film was made by the British but it was very comfy, something the British out of all people have really mastered over the years.

There's no forced jokes as with Disney's movies and when there's jokes, they just stick. Also, the CGI department on that movie doing such a good job was a surprise for me. apparently, it actually is possible to do great CGI on a smaller budget

>TFW you realize Paddington was a refugee

why the hate on disney all of sudden? it's on top again (as it should be) and people complain about every single thing (even minor one) they do.

I hate how the muslims turned that into such a bad word. There are actual people that need to sanctuary, but because they act like violent ill temperd shits the word refugee is a political buzzword now.

>why the hate on disney all of sudden?
Because they make shit
>it's on top again (as it should be)
Fuck off mouskateer drone
>and people complain about every single thing (even minor one) they do.
Have you seen TLJ?

>I hate how the muslims turned that into such a bad word.
They didn't. Extremists did. Not the same thing.

it wasnt muslims,it's media who warped its meaning.

>literal rape mobs
>not muslims fault
Sure

That’s a strange way of writing “illegal immigrant”.

I'm not hating on Disney (I'm literally a huge fan of the 40s, 50s, 60s, 90s and early 00s movies) but the quality of their movies has significantly decreased with the last movie that I found truly good to be Princess and the Frog. Now, their movies are mostly marketing with political agendas shoved into every single movie pretty blatantly. The jokes are a lot worse in comparison to older movies but I suppose the writers are just less talented than the ones before them. I just don't like the in-your-face approach they are using. Have to say that I found Moana to be a very nice movie though

I outright hate what they are doing with the MCU and SW franchises but that's only because Disney as a company only cares about money, which is alright with me. I'm not going to pretend to like lesser quality movies though

No, it's the fearmongering and painting everyone to be the same bad apple that did that. Once it was the German Jews fleeing ww2 before Pearl Harbor, now it's middle-eastern muslims.

How are those no go zones holding up? Im sure the EU wont let us down with more rapefugee quotas

k,time to be honest

it's a joke

i know Paddington is great, it's the exception of the rule, that all of the live action cartoon adaptation vary from meh to godawful, i did similar threads 4 years ago when first Paddington came out, it's called bait threads.

or maybe you figured it out already?

But muslims ARE extremists. If not, they're not real muslims

When your sibling commit a rape, that doesn't make you a rapist.

>But muslims ARE extremists. If not, they're not real muslims
Same things apply to christians.

Christians who do not stone to death a cheating wife of kill gays aren't real christians.

they still havent evolved from the barbiarian ideologies. unfortunately their "relgion" doesnt let them do it faster.

This is the absolute worst example you can put in.

You still believe in the same shit religion that condones rape, among other things
>implying christians arent just as shit as muslims
America would be better off if every protestant peice of shit dropped desd tomorrow

>reading the Bible literally
Only protestshits do that, and they’re not real Christians anyway.

that's the joke

>they still havent evolved from the barbiarian ideologies
literally false. Most muslims in europe are as devout as most chritians in europe (i.e., they aren't).

Sorry, but terrorists are the exception, not the rule.

Only extremists do that. not muslims.

Say that to the truck of peace user. Even if they arent the regresisve medieval sucm that they are, taking so many in and overruning countries like cockroaches was a fucking shit idea.

>like theirs a difference
>im fucking plying
Just like how every catholic is a potential pedophile, every muslim is a potential rapist. All christians and muslims should be gassed for being the regresisve society holding back cancer they are

that fedora squeezing your brain, you weird edgelord?

>atheists thinking they’ll ever be close to a position of power
I’d tell your kind to roll over and die but considering you barely have any children that problem will be solved on its own.

>fedora memes
Nice non argument christ cuck

>Say that to the truck of peace user.
Do you suffer brain issue? what part of it does not assimilate that this isn't islam but extrmism?

No matter how many terrorist attack you bring, you are still wrong and will forever bewrong to equal that with Islam. Islma has more than a million followers. where they really the evil men that you say, we would all be dead already.

>supporting religion
>on a site with a whole board dedicated to rekt threads and rule 34
I will never understand christians on Sup Forums

This is a Christian board, user.

Most of them support it, or believe violence against infidels is justified. Your objectively wrong
Yeah, a board where we talk about fillling lolis bungholes and only watch shows like SU thats filled with gay shit just because we circlejerk over the gems. Very christian indeed

>Most of them support it, or believe violence against infidels is justified
pulling fact out of your ass doe not make them true. Vast majority of Muslims condemn terrorism.

>what is takija

>koran tells them to kill all nonbelievers
>lol they dont believe that
I laugh

something most muslim do not consider to apply. same way most Christians do not consider applying slavery.

Once again. the issue isn't islam, it's extremism.

Holly bible tell to stone cheating wife.
Most don't believe that either.

>the issue isn't islam, it's extremism.
Why do we never see Latin American Catholics bombing Protestants in the US in the name of religion?

Even besides extremism, their religion is prudish and regresisve, and for that deserves to be wiped out
Considering how rednecks treat their wives i wouldnt be suprised if they do believe it

>Why do we never see Latin American Catholics bombing Protestants in the US in the name of religion?
Because islam is the current trend of extremism. Last century, it was edgy atheist killing Jew. And before that, Catholics killing protestants and Anglicans killing Catholics.

Who know? Maybe next centuries, we'll have Buddhists killing Islamists as the main trend. No matter what, it's always extremists, not the main core of the religious movement.>their religion is prudish and regresisve
Like all religions.

>Like all religions.
Like all judeochristian religions, which, if society were to ever progress, would be outlawed and its followers killed.