Is it true, leafs?

Is it true, leafs?

A

Trudeau is pretty chill, and he's most certainly a dope.

fuck no bud. I fucking hate all these weed people running around. like fuck of bud

FUCKING

No.

I'm watching the Conservative Party debate tonight. They are trying to choose someone to kick out Trudeau. I'm hoping for Kellie Lietch or Maxime Bernier.

GOY

LEAF
Checked
Check doubles

day of the rope

Not at all, at least in the west. I'm a welder and work with 1000's of trades buds and legit all of us celebrated trumps win and everyone is now waiting for Alberta to leave Canada or let us get rid of that faggot in the next election. Only the homosexuals that make up the population of East Canada support that Dumb weed man meme fag.

>fuck no bud. I fucking hate all these weed people running around. like fuck of bud

I wanna feed those a-holes the right/left, eh?

Like, fuck, eh? Fuck.

>A fag lord cuck who will flood their country with dangerous islamic extremists

LOL

I can sleep fine, but being dope and chill doesent make you a good prime minister which Trudeau isnt. He isnt not a good prime minister.

>I can sleep fine, but being dope and chill doesent make you a good prime minister which Trudeau isnt. He isnt not a good prime minister.

He is most suited to working at a movie theatre.

only gays don't liike trudeua

Cuck is the new dope

>alone, in a sack that mimics a mother's womb

Sad, lonely children.

trudeau is a goof he says things such as "if you kill your enemies they win" or when asked why it was so important to him to have a gender based cabinet he replied "its 2015" and then gives this look as if you would have to be stupid to not have a gender a blanced cabinet

Is she sleeping in a sleeping bag because her new Chinese landlord evicted her and she can't afford the $2M for a canuckshed?

His politics aside he is a really cool dude

...so, really, how did you elect that guy into office, leafies?

Man. I'm sooooo jelly. I think i might have to move to Canada...

>His politics aside he is a really cool dude

Too bad he is a cucklord.

he's a fuckin idiot op

an absolute fucking tit

"I'm a backwards hick from small town Alberta who voted wild rose and hates minorities"

he's a faggot

Fuck yeah Bud These Fucking Hosers Got Somethin' coming to them, eh? fucking hell bud.

Quebec is best. They're dump as fuck but no niggers nor chinks. Montreal isn't part of Quebec

How much land will Trudue need to sell before people can officially start calling Canada, China 2 Electic boogoloo

Well it is getting pretty cold up here. Already some snow to be found. Feels good senpai.

LEGALIZE THE HERB, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT

>Only the homosexuals that make up the population of East Canada support that Dumb weed man meme fag.

>east of quebec
>homosexuals

this desu
just do it and then go get fucked to death by the BBC you love so much

Weed man won't be dope until he legalises the green

only reason were sleeping like that is because the housing market is insanely expensive so were homeless.

Can we just like trade all of the liberals in america for all the conservatives in canada

I'm sleeping like that tonight but that's because Trump won and I will have to see that cuck Trudeau bitch and moan about that fact for the rest of his term.

He'll more than likely only get one term anyways considering he's done jackshit about anything though.

China 3. The first sequel was Australia.

That cuck sold all of our gold, we are a fucking joke right now

DUDE WEED LMAO

>My dentist is a true badass and a great friend.
>He's blind, though.

If he were half the man his dad was, I'd feel more secure. But no, this will turn into a dumpster fire very quickly.

Everyone was crying about trump's win today at work, it was glorious.

He does have a pretty sick party trick

Not true he put us in crazy debt and gave us medical heroine sure he was supposed to give us weed but heroine is something.

She looks homeless

I laughed irl

>Maxime Bernier

trudeau needs to walk the plank, yar

as a Brazilian living in Quebec, Trudeau doesn't bother me. he seems like a cool guy trying new things, such as a gender balanced cabinet. and pretty much like everything that is "new", it has a risk. it can be good in the long-run, it can be bad and they will stop with the bullshit, or it won't change anything and meh.

i just want my legalized weed.

day of the rake.

Yes. Pay special attention to the fact that the girl in the pic is in a sleeping bag on the floor - probably a shelter somewhere. As opposed to, you know, in a bed in her own home.