EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ ''THE BEGINNING OF THE END'' EDITION

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop

>Newfags read this

archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq

Previous Thread:
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
>Emergency gettochan:
chiruno.xyz/hdnw/
Moar Breads
Thread 1 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 2 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 3 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 4 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 5 -boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95817651/
Thread 6 -boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95825686/
Thread 7 -boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95833293/
Thread 8 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 9 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 10 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 11 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 12 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 13 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 14 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 15 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 16 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 17 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 18 -(Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM(embed)
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq(embed)
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H(embed)
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8(embed)
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv(embed)
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z(embed)
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp(embed)
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm(embed)
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp(embed)
archive.is/1edpM
np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/59pbof/fbianon_part_1_and_2/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5c528u/hidden_md5_strings_in_the_adsfooters_of_podesta/
beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/04/the-1000-un-baal-temples-are-connected-to-child-sacrifice-altar-of-satan-islam-radical-environmentalism-2474602.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30677
imgur.com/a/lFHx3
new.euro-med.dk/20160411-nwo-1-000-baal-temples-worldwide-they-call-me-satan-and-some-lucifer-but-my-name-is-still-baal-and-people-worship-me-today-as-in-the-dawn-of-mankind.php
yournewswire.com/child-sacrifice-monument-temple-of-baal-to-be-erected-in-times-square/
youtube.com/channel/UCQ0PCNPm2aDbWuaFt9W8qxQ
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5c32yp/okay_before_we_move_onto_the_next_thing_can_we/d9tcy46/
beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MKBreeders/conversations/topics/6715
pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
youtu.be/I4WvQCv1nSo
irs.gov/charities-non-profits/exempt-organizations-select-check
ektafoundationusa.org/main/
ektafoundationusa.org/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67&Itemid=57
mtronics.com
sos.alabama.gov/government-records/business-entity-records
ektatrust.org/mission.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ
twitter.com/cavs/status/796528338533761024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread 19 - Thread 20 -
Thread 21 - Thread 22 - Thread 23 -
Thread 24 -
Thread 25 -
Thread 26 -
Thread 27 -
Thread 28 -
Thread 29 -
Thread 30 -
Thread 31 - Thread 32 - Thread 33 - Thread 34- Thread 35 Thread 36
Thread 37
Thread 38
Thread 39
Thread 40
Sabrina Carpenter link somehow here
Original OP here
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Past threads are a mess I havent taken time to order them really.

INFORM YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT – UNRELATED TO COMET PING PONG -

[x]underground sex
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM(embed)

[X]pedophile ring
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq(embed)

[v]Jew York F8I Leaks
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H(embed)

[ORIGINAL RESEARCH] Evidence for an International Child Sex Ring
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8(embed)

Extensively Documented Proof…
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv(embed)

Epstein's Little Black Book
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z(embed)

Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey (((Epstein))) Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp(embed)

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm(embed)

A Powerful Billionaire, the Sex Scandal that Undid Him, and All the Justice that Money Can Buy:
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp(embed)

Pedowood

archive.is/1edpM

np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/59pbof/fbianon_part_1_and_2/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5c528u/hidden_md5_strings_in_the_adsfooters_of_podesta/

Jesus fucking christ I just got this. The MKBreeder group probably is a real MKBreeder group. I bet you $100 though that some of the people in the group are fucking pedo murder cultists and they post messages that look like fucking normal cat breeder posts, but are actually pedo murder code messages. But not all of the members, just some. So there's an unlisted group within the group.

This is how they do everything. It's the same as all the emails to "[email protected]" that seem really fucking weird, like the beanie baby one. That way, there's plausible deniablility and it doesn't look like anyone is sending anythign to you. Genius I do say

beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/04/the-1000-un-baal-temples-are-connected-to-child-sacrifice-altar-of-satan-islam-radical-environmentalism-2474602.html

Was it confirmed if this picture was found in an email attachment? I earlier hypothesized it was posted anonymously (obviously) by an Agency here. It just sort of showed up.

Talk about proper Risotto cooking..

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30677

This conv seems like a regular and genuine conv to me desu.. but who am i to judge. just reporting it here

It's in the fucking emails, a direct fucking link.

Nope still no confirmation of any source. You hypothesis still holds. Was there ever an original? I only ever saw the edited ones.

imgur.com/a/lFHx3 FBIanon conversations from the Q&A telling us to look into the CF (Clinton Foundation). The one that hired human traffickers.

2. We need more info on the pizza files, what became of them.

new.euro-med.dk/20160411-nwo-1-000-baal-temples-worldwide-they-call-me-satan-and-some-lucifer-but-my-name-is-still-baal-and-people-worship-me-today-as-in-the-dawn-of-mankind.php

Need a better shoop on the pepe faces

Weve already perfect the mathew/woody one here

Now we need a pepe/feels goy one

What is in the emails?

yournewswire.com/child-sacrifice-monument-temple-of-baal-to-be-erected-in-times-square/

MKBreeder group

where does all this information come from?
youtube.com/channel/UCQ0PCNPm2aDbWuaFt9W8qxQ

I botched it.

mostly wikileaks emails and an anonymous FBI source. imgur.com/a/lFHx3

The spam links to the weird Yahoo breeding group. I visited a few hours back and saw some shit about Young Angels. Did not want to linger.

faggots look in Illinois. Illinois has the most corrupt politics in the entire fucking country.

This could lead to a purge larger than the holocaust.

My god

I am trying really hard during the day to not stare off and say, "Kill them all."

No, it's not. There was a spam ad that had a term that you Google for and THAT gets you to the MKBreeder group, also it gets you to a weird story about reading between the lines.

Here:
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5c32yp/okay_before_we_move_onto_the_next_thing_can_we/d9tcy46/

It doesn't link

To expand on this, the anonymous FBI source, known as FBIanon, is generally accepted as credible and legit given the accuracy of what he said and what has happened.

My link was from the previous bread, not reddit.

Go here.

beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MKBreeders/conversations/topics/6715

>We find coded 'pizza' messages in Podesta's emails.
>quickly narrow down possibilities to either CP or drugs.
>research Comet Ping Pong for 10 seconds.
>definitely CP
pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU

>FW: Ha
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7
We think it's real.

>The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

>underground sex pedophile ring
{{{[[[(((Epstein)))]]]}}} (((Alan Dershowitz))) (((Cristina Sarnoff))) Laura Silsby (((Abramovic))) (((Podesta)))
Hillary Rodham likes mostly female teenagers.

Le SLIDES:

The list of Zip files form Comet Site is fake as a /protected subfolder doesn't exist.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The comparison between the Podesta brothers and the McCann suspect is a fake.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MKbreeders are cats owners and, unless porven otherwise, is a fake lead.

And who the fuck is Brennan? The CIA head Brennan?!

Tony Pedosta's home is in Kalorama.

This one seems sketchy - that could be a girl he's holding

youtu.be/I4WvQCv1nSo

True. It's very ugly too editing too.

Guys, I know that this is just me being paranoid, but...

The pizza thing... Yeah.

>naming the disinfo jew
Well done user

Their tactics wont distract us here

Google reverse search gives nothing. You either fabricated this or you can provide the source.

Amrita & Ashok Mahbubani - looked up & found they have a business & foundation (Multitronics; more below).

EKTA Foundation ('private' per IRS--appears still active).

They picked "Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) as
their portal into world of...philanthropy." Set up their family Foundation in 2007 strategically targeted philanthropy. "Initial commitments implemented through CGI have flowered into a broader relationship for Amrita & Ashok as Ambassadors for the Clinton Foundation."

irs.gov/charities-non-profits/exempt-organizations-select-check
ektafoundationusa.org/main/

See Website "News" Archives 12/2010 - 1/2012
2/2011 Timeline:

"In immediate aftermath of Jan-2010 earthquake in Haiti, we funded Wi-Fi Broadband Network in Port-au-Prince that got NGOs communicating in real-time to get aid where it was needed most, saving innumerable lives. With our partners, Inveneo, we now have a shared commitment – with Microsoft, Craigslist Foundation, Aruba Networks and others...We have identified 39 Schools across Haiti that will need Internet access for their Computer Labs..."

ektafoundationusa.org/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67&Itemid=57

Nothing seems odd except website activity lasted for ~ 1 year (2011).

Are private company/owners in Hunstville, Alabama

1) Multitronics, Inc. merged w/ 2) Multitronics, Inc. (SOS Records 1989 to 2016; merge date 5/28/2003) and 3) Multitronics VMI, LLC
(SOS records: 2015, 2016)

Type of Business:
Automated Electromechanical Assembly
Turnkey Process Automation, etc.
mtronics.com

Alabama SOS: sos.alabama.gov/government-records/business-entity-records

Don't know if India foundation related:
Ekta Foundation Trust - registered public charitable trust est. in Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) 8/2001.

Mission: Assist/raise resources from natl/intl donor agencies & high net-worth individuals for not-for-profit sector.
ektatrust.org/mission.html

Any symbolism in the cunt's ring?

when was obama at the boh gro ?

100% original

HRC got a pedo off scot free when she was a lawyer despite knowing that the sick fuck was guilty. I wonder if that could have anything to do with this?

Interview from the 80's :

youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ

I posted this in the last thread, but it got archived literally right after:

>I'd like to get as many answers as I can on this, because it's been hard to come across explanations: Why are so many elites, politicians and celebrities into sickeningly perverted lifestyles?

>What is it about being rich and famous that sends people into a world of fucked up depravity?

we know, its in a wikileak what about it

We could speculate about this so much that it deserves its own thread, but power, blackmail, mind control, and actually faith in the occult have been mentioned.

wew lad thats spicy.

Which email is it from ?

Right, the previous one you had was from a post from a comment someone copied from reddit (the same one I just linked you to i assume)

See

dont think im gonna eat pizza ever again holy fuck

twitter.com/cavs/status/796528338533761024

No. It's probably just me being paranoid, though.

I literally said it was on the cavs twitter and you didn't even fucking bother to go there. How behind are you on the times?

This was not in an email. It's hypothesized someone from one of the Agencies posted it to Sup Forums.

No fuckign clue that's terrifying

>kalorama, why didn't i notice that earlier
I made that yesterday night, it's kalorama networks that all originates from

btw. what about the crystal gallery llc or what it's name was from dubai, is that still relevant?

Does anyone know how they connected Anita Lord to Sasha Lord?

forgot to add (((Luzzatto)))

by checking wikileaks you get a bad vibe with a pool and the children, all named by years age.

Immediately recognized his name. John O. Brennan is the CIA Director.

I'm going to say this again....... for the ten hundreth time..... READ THE CARDS LOOK THEM UP STUDY THEM

NWO: ILLUMINATI

Heavy Breathing Facebook Page (The band that played at comet Ping pong) Disturbing Picture.

MKBreeders is not a fake lead stop fucking derailing this

MKBreeders is a group with SOME pedocultists in the group who SOMETIMES post SOME posts about pedomurdercult

I am not sure if the Podestas have any other close associates (personal or professional) with the surname Brennan, or what their connection to the CIA Director might be.

I noticed the name Brennan and instantly thought CIA Director but that's a big leap. Thoughts?

Check Pedosta's spam mail?

When did he become CIA director holy fucking creepy fuckballs

My bad I'm very tired. For my defense you said ''on the cavs page'' which did not give me any info on where to look at.

Anyway... That's another coincidence in our little bag of coincidences that is getting full. Are they linked to Comet Ping Pong in any way?

He assumed office March 8, 2013.

imho the mail is just the very same pages we have found, copied and pasted into a message.

just to fucking prove this goddamnit look up what the enough is enough card is

This may be nothing, but there was a guy who lived on my street that was into witchcraft, a real weirdo.

All of a sudden he started getting into Santa clause, like a fetish or something. He grew out a long white beard and dressed like him and insisted he be called Mr Claus.

Then one day about 20 other 'Santa Claus'es showed up at his place to have a Santa Party. I didn't see any kids but there might have been a couple.

Anyway he died some years back but it always gave me major pedo vibes. Santa fetishes might be something to look into.

Date of creepy email in question is 2008-10-25

Is Theo Epstein (Chicago Cubs baseball general manager) is related to Jeffrey Epstein?

Gotcha. Thanks Italy bro I would be a good idea to try and recognize at least ONE person in this. Maybe there's a popular figure?

I was playing pool in a bar once and a crowd of Santas busted in and started partying like Jackass. No children involved.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Probably is him.

Got to director after joining creepy murder pedo cult

2008-10-25 is when he thinks he's ready to join

It's thought that the young girl is madeline mccan

No actually I believe it was still very blurry. I personally don't know where the Anita = Sasha comes from.

The only fact would be that Sasha Lord is connected to Comet Ping Pong and not Anita Lord unless proven otherwise.

I told my autistic as fuck story to 8/pol/ yesterday and they shit their pant. Funny enough i was on psychedelics when I was telling it.

Look up the Card Game NWO:Illuminati. Literally everything we're looking at here appears in a card even Julian Assange. Cards went to print 1995. Julian Assange hacked everything in the 80s-94. Lookkkkkkkk it up.

Even John (JOHN TRUMP/MILLER) Titors Time Machine (20xx) story is in there.

FUCKING LOOK.

No, but LeBron publicly endorsed Hillary at a rally prior to the elections, unexpectedly. And the Cavs did the same to Hillary, too, so again, that might just be a coincidence.

Exhibit A of how not to sperg out to your friends and family.

Is there any substance to this, or is this just some instance of people trying to connect the dots to nothing. I feel like if there was even a hint of truth about this someone would be saying something.

praise kek

>That look in Lagarde's eyes

She's afraid of Phillipine.

Mccan was kind of dropped as a lead. Even though the two portrait resembles the Podestas quite disturbingly, it was argued a lot that the two portraits were supposed to picture one man.

I would not forever delete that lead, but I don't think we should focus on it. Just keep it in mind if we ever stumble on rocks unturned.

Warning to OP. Looks like Pastebin is cucked.

They are removing content from links. They removed the content from Epsteins Black book and other links as well.

Sorry but it was never meant for us to achieve anything.
Autism is too strong.

Her ring is bothering me. Something about it.