Work on your art!

Do as batman says.

This is a low quality screen shot of a piece I'm doing for a friend's Christmas present. Unfinished, still have to add minor details.

here's a gal.
does her arm look too short to you guys?

Nah senpai looks good

Went into this feeling confident then it kicked my ass.
Gonna try and make it a goal for next year to redo it for Christmas.

The cover for the next issue of that thingie I'm working on.

Gonna be fun too, all visual and no dialogue. i'm using symbols and onomatopeia instead.

Wow I love this, keep it up man

Shit forgot the pic

Is that a boy or a girl? Either way, it's cute

Thanks!
He's a boy.

Just havin' some fun.

her lower legs look like they're floating a bit but every thing else looks fine man. Maybe add some darker shadows on santa's lap?

Abigial bustin through

I want to see him all grown up as a big buff manly man, but still with the cute face and gear. And also a floofy beard

I drew Tingle

oh wait that was the one with shittier text

I've never thought of that until now, and now that I think about how he would look when he's older, that idea sounds hilarious! Here's page 2 btw.

cute stuff anons

nice, from the superhero thread over on /i/?

Hows this Batman?

Moist.

Good stuff user!

Thank ya kindly!

dude, I'd swear that was from the show.

I've gone a couple months without drawing, and am starting up again with a practice sketch of Mania. I thought it would be fun to go a little overboard with the edgy grimdark tryhard aesthetic and lean more on her demonic aspects.

I'd like to upsize this on a larger sheet of bristol for proper inking and colour, but the sketch itself isn't quite done.

Looks pretty good, though personally I'd give him a full beard or keep him clean shaven. Just the chin stubble doesn't look quite right.
Something about her dazed and confused expression takes the edge off, keep up the good work!

Haha, thanks. When I was sketching it, I was imagining this scene happened when she probably passed him in the hallway.

im drawing every dumb ass idea that comes across my head from now on. im tired of not drawing. i miss doing dumb random sketches like this. :/

Bump