I tried to warn you. You wouldn't listen. It's beyond happening. It's too late. If only you listened

I tried to warn you. You wouldn't listen. It's beyond happening. It's too late. If only you listened...

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/217887
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#searchresult
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He obviously is getting on their good side to overthrow them.

PRAISE TRUMP! PRAISE KEK!

>implying

>all jews are bad meme

Netanyahu is based you stupid goy

What the hell I love Jews now!

Nothing wrong with Jews dude

There is qualitative difference between Murican jews and the jews you are pointing at. NOT ALL JEWS
Only (((jews)))

Israel isn't the problem. It's where all jews should be. The problem is jews doing jew things in white countries. And when jews do jew things, it's inevitably bad for whites.

Israel isn't a problem unless you're a hippie leftist who cares about dead Muslims. It just needs to get off the welfare line, but in its defense so do a lot of other countries. That'll all change with President Trump.

Israel is alright most of the time, its fucking Jewish diaspora like Soros and the Rothschilds that fuck everything up.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/217887

I hate nu-pol

Obviously Israel is an ally, doesn't mean American's won't come first.

the jews probably rigged it for trump.

Good. They can team up on destroying what's left of the Middle East.

Hillary Clinton was a good Goy as well, dumbass. It was Goy vs. Goy: The Goodening: The Election

If only you weren't an absolute retard you would understand the extremely important strategic significance Israel has for American interests in the middle east.

Instead you're on Sup Forums posting this slop.

>Trump on the left side of the handshake
I see nothing wrong with this pic.

watch (((them))) closely

Ahahaha, Sup Forums btfo. Anti-establishment amirite guise???

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

>Guy who wants to be the President says some shit and panders to Israel

No shit. He said previously he wants proper negotiations in place.

He's going to give Israel Jerusalem.

But he's going to give Palestinians [spoiler]Syria[/spoiler]

Reminder
>No ((foreign)) lobbyists

The jews never lose, I knew this carnival barker was a ruse from the start.

Holy shit, will pic related finally happen?

This.
Israel wants a country devoted to their own people.
Most believe all Jews should come home to the holy land.

The ones you have to watch out for are those who go to other country's and change their names...

>Mfw I'm a right winger who is also a cuck for israel

Not even mad.

keep your friends close...

The entire campaign sociopath liberal shitheads vilify us by calling us racist.

Why do you want to validate them?

Hillary was a Sunni Arab whore.

Obama and Hillary have been fighting wars for sunni arabs.

Trump wants Israel as allies. Partners. This is very different from the approach of your past presidents wherein Israelies are basically your masters. Trump will have none of that.

>here's a blank check p-please tell me I'm a good president Israel
>anything other than "basically your masters"

How many other fucking people do you think he has spoken to since becoming the President elect? What do you want from the man, he isn't even President yet, can't exactly turn on the gas right now.

And why is this a problem?

Even P00tin realizes Israel isn't the enemy. In fact no single country is.

Plenty of dual citizen Jews with Israeli ties that lobby for Israel. They're called neocons/neolibs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...

гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

ההההההההההההההההההההההההההההה...

jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...

ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ...

>2 shekels were deposited in this commentor's account

fuck me, we got meme'd, I just wanted him to at least stay neutral in the middle east, god damn it

JIDF pls go
I
D
F

p
l
s

g
o

Most Israelis are Jewish race nationalists, who don't see any reason why white gentiles shouldn't also be nationalists. They have their Israel, so they don't need anything to change.

And many Jews in white countries are simply assimilated post-Jews who barely even bother with Jewish holidays.

It's the "international Jews", the race-nationalists who don't think they should live in Israel, but do think they should act with sociopathic focus on their own collective interests to absolute disregard of anyone else's, and cry "Persecution!" every time anyone resists their attempts to seize the levers of power (or to wrest them away)... these are the assholes you have to watch out for. Some of them shelter in Israel, but mostly they're in white countries, fighting hard to make them into machines to serve international-Jewish interests.

It's been this way since at least 2015. How do we make Sup Forums actually "great again" and kick out the kike shills?

I don't know, I'm tired of these pro israel fags. I don't know how any form of logic and reason could make them think that israel is our ally. That's bluepilled tier shit.

"Well, lets be clear about the time and place. If this were 1935, and we were in Berlin, I would say that fundamentalist christianity is the greatest threat to mankind. However- excuse me- EXCUSE ME, SIR...
However, we are in New York, right now, it's September the 12th, dont you go on telling me Islam is the religion of peace. Id ask to take you on a stroll right down the street, but we wouldnt make jt that far would we?"
- Hitch

If we deport illegals, I'm fine with giving Israel more gibs.

>JIDF shitting itself and shilling all day

>fags trying to spin Israel in a positive light because Trump

Jesus Christ you fuckers are delusional

They want Israel to be nationalist, while everyone else is open borders and multicultural. These goals are complementary.

Rothschilds own Israel, but it will prove useful in the coming War on Islam.

Geddy Lee did nothing wrong

WE NEED GREATEST ALLY FOR UPCOMING WWIII WITH PAKIS

Ah yes. Classic Sup Forums role play thread where we pretend like soros, Rothchilds and Israel are ally's trying to take over the world.

Listen, stormweenies. Israel has nothing to do with the globalist kikes. They are opposites and soros hates Israel. But go ahead and keep living in your fairytale.

>They want Israel to be nationalist, while everyone else is open borders and multicultural.
Some of them do, and I believe that's popular among elite Jews with a foot in Israel and a foot in another country, but I also think it's a pretty small minority of Israel's population.

Where else are we suppose to put the kikes? Before we nuke them of course. More efficient this way.

I look forward for Trump to move the US embassy to Jerusalem. Will not make Friends at the UN.

>Sup Forums literally voted a jew lover into presidency
Can't make this shit up, might as well not even call this place Politically Incorrect anymore

He's getting wall building tips from a pro.

Will those muslim shit holes around there try to attack Israel in the next 2 months, since they know that Obama won't retaliate? (They'd have to wait at least 4 (or 8) years otherwise).

>Ifunny
kys Italian fag

Hitler favored a Jewish homeland. It keeps them out of our countries.

>not being okay when the only country that values western values is in a good standing with the u.s
that's one thing i dont get, Sup Forums hates jews but is totally okay with the vermin that is Islam, you should have been memeing Hilary into the white house instead if you are muslim-loving cucks

I JUST STOLE THE MEME FROM SOME OTHER FAG.

ALSO, IM IRELAND U FUCKING LEAF IDIOT

If by "jewish homeland" you mean "mass genocide" then you are right

>le holocaust meme
Get out

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#searchresult

Than why does Trump want too destroy ISIS?

>Sup Forums isn't ok with democracy in the west
>Sup Forums wants more muslims
>Sup Forums thinks all jews are le illuminati NWO globalist bankers

Israel Jews are ok. Rootless cosmopolitans are pure fucking evil.

>we're gonna cut all the foreign aid to countries who don't pay us!

Honestly, this is the one fucking thing I don't understand. Why does he, or any other conservative politician think that it's okay to randomly shove our money to a foreign military that causes more problems than good? I'm not saying we can't be on good terms with them, but they aren't Germany or Japan who are forced to have restricted militaries.

Because that was always the plan, you dumb goy.
Create the problem, then give the solution.
>we need to invade more middle eastern countries, this time to stop ISIS!!1

>Trump in the dominant position with the handshake
M A D M A N

this

They work together for one goal, to send you fight their wars for them and take your money.

>If only you weren't an absolute retard you would understand the extremely important strategic significance Israel has for American interests in the middle east.
>Instead you're on Sup Forums posting this slop.

/thread

literally anything else is stupid and wrong and you should stop posting altogether because you're not very good at it.

Aw great, we get Trump, and now JIDF comes back.

At some point, hopefully, the stragglers will realize that no jewish conspiracy exists and the Jews and Israel are Allies. The most effective antisemitic ideology is radical islamism. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms.

Regardless, it's the Jewish elite that supported Al-Nusra and had ancient Churches bulldozed to make way for housing developments.

Fuck Israel and fuck jewish people

Donald is playing the long term game. He will trap Netanyahu so handily, he will turn Israel into AMERICA'S bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0

you is italian i see the flag

Plus it embraces a judaism that wants only a sliver of land instead of the entire world.

I'd rather back Israel than Saudi Arabia

This is Tel Aviv, have you seen Jeddah or someplace in comparison....?

Who is that guy though?

DONT TRIGGER ME, NIGGER SOUTH AFRICA

oy vey

I don't think bulldozing Churches for housing developments and supporting Arab Spring rebels is warrented just because they want a "sliver" of land. Jews can live freely anywhere in the world. They didn't need a sliver of land especially when most of them can't trace their lineage back to the holy land anyway.

/thread
Now we must redpill Trump on JQ

>He thinks Saudi Arabia and Israel are at odds

Reminder that Trump received funding from Soros.
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
>Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper

NOT ISRAEL

NOOOOOOOOO

Bro you know some provinces in Saudi Arabia have no hijab laws and women will dress just like the West? Probably not bikinis though and hijabis are common

Does this mean that this whole election was just a giant joke? Were both candidates part of a two headed snake pandering to different halves of America?

That's an amazing quote. Why is it the left always portrays anti-islam sentiment as a right-wing racist plot?

Some of the greatest thinkers realise islam is fundamentally wrong and the greatest evil currently facing human rights. Why dont they stop quoting all the generic god stuff from Hitchens, and Dawkins, and maybe pull out gems like these?

Can we trade Saudi Arabia for Iran? Seriously the world be a much better place overnight.

Oh no, Trump is pro-Israel! As a White Nationalist, I am deeply concerned about the Palestinians. I don't care if Trump is going to stop the agenda of leftist and cuckservative Jews in the US, the important thing is to prevent nationalist Jews from having a homeland, so they are all forced to return to the West and join diaspora Jews in their subversion.

It's politics dude.

wtf I love Jews now