youtube.com/watch?v=l0Md9qwWQBI

Merry Hunt!

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/joke-scps
scp-wiki.net/scp-097
scp-wiki.net/scp-4444-j
scp-wiki.net/scp-511
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone else have problems with the 4chanX extension?

I don't want to spook anyone, but whenever I scroll to the bottom of the page, this happens

SCP 999 in the show when

thanks boii

Q=

Aright boys again but slightly different.

Put The last FOUR numbers in your post into the SCP wiki and see what SCP you come up with .

Depending on the SCP it will either appear in your room or you will appear to it.

Either way lets get rolling!

811 is a cute and she deserves a pet turtle

Forgot his number but there is some agent who can't see anyone around him even though they still are there. He starts flipping out and the administration has to smack some people to stop them from trolling him

deus ex machina to save his waifu from some keiter

I'd better get that cute slime scp

inb4 killed again

Let's go

Oh, didn't know that
Then it's ok

>whining about what a bullshit mary sue Connor is and how him being invincible is lazy writing.
kek
this is what prompt me making the pic on (yes, I made that post just to make that pic of it)
I like the narration, but it only works in that context. In the length of the series, 682, the most built up SCP, will only be a disappointment unless it's left somewhat enigmatic still.
There's just too much jerk off around it. See what happened with Samurai Jack; I liked the new one, but still, so much jerking off about it that it fell short. It had to.

But if it happens, of course both being immortal should be a central point. I can think something about 682 pondering, and saying, "ok, I'll leave you for last, I need to figure you out still".

>> a mirror that shows the opposite of what's placed before it
kek, at first I thought you meant show the other side of the mirror, so it would be just a glass

>paranoia when you take out the trash
My worst fear

your just mad that you are in acid instead of a cute swamp

roll

>SCP-97573717
>Believed to have been created in 19__, this computer program takes the form of an anonymous poster on the popular web-based image board most commonly known as Sup Forums. It draws in its victims by posting "Take the last four numbers on your post and put them into the SCP wiki and see what SCP you come up with. Depending on the SCP it will show up in your room or you will show up to it.". Once a user has replied to the post SCP-97573717 will manifest itself near the poster in whatever form of SCP the last four digits of the replying post ends with.

Here is a list of -j pages and -cu pages. -cu is for one of the april fools where they replaced some of the skips with cute animals
scp-wiki.net/joke-scps

451. He can't see people but they can see him. Maybe Conner could keep killing himself so he can speak with 451

Something good, please.

Watch out user that SCPs a criminal!

Hope you like the Nazi's user.

Description: SCP-3880 is an 3x3 German WW2 cigar box, being contained in Site-19. It has a Reichsadler on it and infront, it has a signature of Hermann Göring and under it a text saying: „For his birthday.” It was found in 19██, under concrete debris in [Data Redacted]. The box can hover about 2cm over ground and so fly around its containement. After making contact with SCP-3880, it will start to speak with you. The voice of SCP-3880 is currently being described as the voice from Hermann Göring. It will then start to tell to the subject, why the German Reich was the greatest World power and how the "Aryan" race is superior then others.

So was that Connor in the two moon afterlife world at 0:51? Is that where he goes when he dies?

Go to Legacy Captcha.
Your captcha is now affected by these codes.

>comic sans in the AF pages
well done, puked a little
My father still unironically uses it

What are "skips"? I know that one parody robot creature that parodied the foundation was called skip, I asume it was related

rolling

Nah, just some generic.

Rolling yet again for a chill scp

say scp as one word, it can sound like the word skip so its just an informal way of saying scp-xxxx

I'm a mind controlled Nazi being ordered around by a floating cigar box. Yay.

No whammies no whammies no whammies, STOP!

We need to make an SCP that is literally just internet bait.
Pure 100% refined derail material.

Upon sight you cannot, by any means, restrain yourself from expressing every last nuance of your opinions on womanhood, feminism, equality, racism, trans-gender definitions and rape for some reason.

Great... I got a shitty fanfic

Alright, let's see what I get.

They only go up to 3999. Does that mean I get an undiscovered one or do I not have the clearance yet?

Oh, now I get it. I needed to think in English.

This would be great for a cooperative game

I think it'd be funnier if it got you to go into a complete rage over completely inane topics

scp-wiki.net/scp-097
Welp, at least I'm not a kid.

Just cycle back to the first list.

looks blue and gold to me

gimme something good

oh shit

How do you feel about this good machine?

Can she protect me and my town from the plague doctor I just acquired.

I want to lewd the cyborg loli.

KEK

yo.

So skub?

Ive got a nuclear hand dryer so let's see what else I get

Rolling for SCP cutie

Exactly.

There is a similar one I guess that's a phenomenon where people get irrationally angry when people say titanium is the strongest metal, but that's one of the joke articles and it's written as the guy gets angrier and angrier.

I feel stupid for forgetting this but if your number dosin't come up with anything just put in the last three numbers of your post instead ok.
Their is still a lot of SCPs that havin't got over 5000

Reroll

scp-wiki.net/scp-4444-j
>there is no scp 4444
>I got fucking gaia online

Using the last 3 digits.
You got a house full of "cats" user!
scp-wiki.net/scp-511

>lewd the cyborg loli.
You better not

checked tho

Let's do this.

Reroll, cause my number was too high

I just want a nice quiet life

Do not fist android girl
Hell, go for the Invisible Woman or Camera girl for sex

Not so fast kira your numbers too high.

Wow. Cats?! Well isn't that just dandy

rollin

Fuck it, I'm gonna die eventually anyway. ROLLIN

Ok anons our numbers are too high.
Lets go back to three digits for now.

rawllerino

This is a terrible idea

rollin

Its too late user what has happened cannot be undone

Rolling

Am I the only one that wants to see the interactions of 682 and 999 animated?

fuck me up senpai

I hope its not your birthday user.

BIG MONEY, BIG MONEY, NO WHAMMIES!

Shit I meant 682

Roland.

>Nothing
Lets try again

user I think you have a fungus problem with your room.

I rolled a literal meme, let's try again.

rollin'

What did he mean by this?

You get a Muslim chick who makes you angry and violent

Come on daddy needs a pair of mutations

Here we go, cmon something fucked

Shit, got nothing.
Rerolland.

I never actually noticed before now but the theme to confinement is actually a rendition of in the pines as well.

that one SCP that slowly turns people into machines is depressing. The first one in the video that is.

I hope it's not body horror

aw sad i hope i manage to kill it

this is going to end badly I feel

Now I'm a TV stuck in the 50s.
This is a blessing.

Yeah I've been getting that too, It's weird

rollin baby!

Rolland again

Let's see how I die this time.

Heaven or Hell let's Rock!