Reminder to report and ban TTG shills. Advertising is against the rules...

Reminder to report and ban TTG shills. Advertising is against the rules, and your love for an unfunny shit cartoon isnt welcomed here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCzD83hAPpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to sleep Timmy, you haven't had your nap and you are getting angry again.

Stop blaming hatred on garbage e celebs, fag. Most people hate your horrible horrible show.

If meta, /qa/ board.

You're just mad cause TTG > your favorite show

Irony

Only a scum sucking mororn would think so. Go back to your safe space you miller worshiping maniac

Shhh is fine, take your bottle and you can pick the dvd we'll see.

Your the fucking baby for defending toddler tier shit like this. Seriously, gut yourself you shit smearing CN shill

You're in denial
The sooner you admit that TTG is superior to whatever gay shit is your favorite show, the sooner you'll feel better user

*You're
Use your inside voice, Timmy, or no more TTG for you.

>The sooner you admit that TTG is superior to whatever gay shit is your favorite show
Says the user with a literal brain tumor, because only people with an IQ in the 70s like this shit
Shove it up your ass grammar nazi bitch

>your love for an unfunny shit cartoon isnt welcomed here
>RWBYs still shilled here
>Camp Camp's still shilled here
>Steven Universe is still shilled here
>OK KO's still shilled here
>R&M's still shilled here
>Adventure Time's still shilled here
I can keep going, motherfucker
TTGO ain't the worst thing out there

did carter move to Sup Forums

Literally everything you mentioned is better then TTG. Asscancer is better then TTG

I find it funny, get fucked

You get fucked you toddler brained asslicker

>I don't like TTG because it's nothing like the first Teen Titans cartoon
Get off it, TTG is funny, it's animation is crude I'll give you that, but so is everything by Hanna-Barbara and people can't suck that dick enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=pCzD83hAPpI

>All your asshurt and the show goes on.
Feels good

That is a lie, you are not better than TTG

Sorry user but its popularity speaks for itself
Maybe when you grow up you'll be able to understand TTG's humor

No you

uuuummm, user?
not trying to get involved with your TTG fetish but I'm pretty sure is right when he says that TTG is worst than any of those shows
just throwing that out there
also steven universe is OK at best, it would be good if not for the tumblr shit.

>Sorry user but its popularity speaks for itself
You mean the artifical “popularity” that CN inflates so they have an excuse to spam a show the execs only like because its cheap as fuck too make and their money grubbing greedy bastards?

Motherfucker what cartoons do you even LIKE?

and trust me I say this with all the respect I can guys

Wait a second, are you angry because they are playing cartoons for children in a channel for children?
How old are you, kid?

THIS
thank you for not sucking CNs cock user
pic kind of related

>funny
if you're five, maybe. Otherwise, not so much.

The channel was always for all ages, with adventure time and steven universe to proved it was more for older kids then toddlers. TTG is literally making CN at the level of sprout.

Lots of other cartoons on that channel are supposedly for “children” but have an adult fanbase. TTG is the only one that is generally hated and for some reason is the only one theyll play. That in and of itself is fucked up because their ignoring a viable market base either out of stubborness or pure stupidity.

You guys are seriously overestimating the size and relative importance of CN's older audience. Adult Swim is the part of CN that caters to older audiences, while the rest of CN is focused on competing with Nickelodeon and Disney for preteen and tween viewership.

I don't even like the show but now I must make thread about it everyday so you will be forced to go back to Sup Forums

I like all of those shows, except RWBY, which isn't for me, and Camp Camp, which I have only heard of here.