Seattle Protest

The cuck-libs can't handle it.
just had to evac my gf.

long live kek be safe my brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rF3DyDfZv7Q
kiro7.com/news/local/protest-in-capitol-hill-after-trump-elected-president/465526621
youtu.be/t4zYlOU7Fpk?t=27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paint the streets red.

>protesting in a blue state
What fucking retards

Paint it red
with their blood

>all the city niggers are protesting in their cities
>blocking traffic
>yelling and screaming and crying
>car horns and police sirens everywhere
>I'm at home in my comfy quiet suburb watching liberals chimpout

feels good

The letdown at the tail end of these must be awkward.

>Paint it red, little Donald!

>tfw trump will rebuild detroit into a cyberpunk fantasy by his second term

chanting misogyny has go to go

acting like children

the downside to living in the best state is its pussy bitch populace, or at least the puget sound region.

D'aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :*)

They can protest all they want. Trump won. Sorry libs. You lose.

So much pussy bitch, AND bitch pussy. so funny to me

praise keks

hahahaaahhaha

so much this.

Masshole here. live on an acre in a quiet town with my wife and kids. oh and we have our own small business that we run out of her home.

feels good man. slept in all day, hungover as fuck, didn't have to worry about calling in sick or commuting hungover.

Trump!

>FUCK DEMOCRACY REEEEEEEEEEEE
why aren't they just gunned down?

Amen brother glad you are yours are solid and safe. PNW-wang here. Rural + remote.

If they did a full revote, would this make Trump even stronger?

>inconveniencing people who already agree with you

literally cry babies

>implying these people are capable of rational thought

undoubtedly

Checked

Just hope they destroy as much as they can in their own state.

hey, pavement apes burn down their own neighborhoods.

it's almost like this is similar somehow

>burning down their own neighborhoods

1d checkers

why do left wing cucks have a mental break down and act like a child when they don't get what they want?

>Shitattle
How do Sup Forumslacks who live there put up with it? It looks like the most cucked thing ever.

I wouldn't, at all, be opposed to the West forming their own nation. I'd LOVE to not have to deal with Washington, Oregon, California every election. Fuck them.

Chimp out starts when?

Anyone live nearby? How much fun would happen if we tossed some tear gas or pepper spray into the crowd?

>Detoilet becomes Detroit again, the same one that was prosperous many decades ago
>Irrelevant ass Seattle becomes the crazy schizo shithole
>B'aww we just went back 100 years! ;_;

"democracy" went to Hillary

99% of those idiots can't afford to live in King County so it isn't so bad.

Are they against the democracy? Clearly, yes

1.Don't get if the election is rigged.
>Vote machines
>CNN questions
>...SO MANY MORE

2. They don't accept the result
>Protesting when Obama is still in charge.

It pissing me off.

This entire election was stacked in favor of the Democrats in every way possible and they still fucked it up.

Just accept that you aren't what the world needs and move on.

Good. They'll chimp out and destroy their own blue state. Nothing of value was lost.

>Washington State
What does that state even produce anyways besides alternative millennials and liberals?

Because that's exactly what they are: spoiled little children who throw a temper tantrum if they don't get their way.

save me a spot, i can do work

saying trump 2016 every chance i could last few months
they would find a way to lose again

>Protesting in a blue state

Boeing jets, microsoft, amazon, yahoo, other tech companies.

It's gr8 m8. I get to lap up so many libtard tears irl that I'm in danger of overdosing.

BAWWWWW WHY DIDNT OUR SHIT CANDIDATE LOSE???

Fucking liberals unable to understand they aren't the answer for everything.

Today has been fucking great.

There's still till three more moths of our Obama's lame duck session. This will all die down in a few days. If not, riot police under the first black president.

are they willingly rounding themselves up in small areas around the country? would be a shame if

They cant afford to got anywhere, they donated everything to Bernie

Thats what I think

Please don't tear down Capitol Hill, protesters.

This already makes him stronger. He won fair and square, Hillary conceded.

Throwing a big hissy fit and vandalizing property isn't going to win anyone over to their side.

>DURR DRUMPF, DURR DEPLORABLES, JUST ACCEPT DEFEAT!
>When they lose they riot

FUCKING POETRY

Someone needs to call in a death squad
youtube.com/watch?v=rF3DyDfZv7Q

Wow, looked up the Wikipedia on that state too. Pretty impressive. Never hear much of it in Eastern Canada. I apologize for my ignorance, that's a pretty important state, economically.

They tried to start some shit last night too.

kiro7.com/news/local/protest-in-capitol-hill-after-trump-elected-president/465526621

Because they were given everything as children and expect the adult world to continue coddling them and their brainwashed ideals.

The worst thing you can do to super lefties is tell them no or point out that what they believe isn't necessarily correct. They never learned to cope with being wrong or told they couldn't have something so they end up suffering from arrested emotional development and revert to catastrophic tantrums.

Then you get children in adult bodies who can't handle that half the country disagreed with them so they act out by burning flags, burning effigies, crying, screaming and holding signs saying ASSASSINATE THE PRESIDENT while chanting "This is real Democracy!"

wood lots of wood. but they ship it to CHINA to make paper them ship back. GOOD JOB LIBS

Don't worry those companies have actual security, the only places getting burned down and looted are small local businesses liquor, convenience store etc.

I walked out of my german class today and this gay kid in my class said "oh, no MAGA hat today" and I said no I know people are upset on campus and It would be in bad taste, he said "well that was some election huh?" I said yeah and started to walk into the bathroom.

He started screaming at me saying "Fuck you you fucking cunt piece of shit" and said I was to blame for his friend attempting suicide last night

LITERALLY SUICIDE WATCH

right, surprisingly lot of companies....nice place.

Do it.
Sadly I can't contribute from over here, but please somebody do it.

Why are they chanting black lives matter when 95% of them are white

I have been seeking source for month. Please help me

Do you think all those people voted?

proud of you senpai

FOR AGAINST THE 99 PERCUNT !!

Eh, similar to how we sell you our raw oil for you to process down south then buy it back from you. I guess it's cheaper to do that then build our own refineries.

Seconded, brother.

This is where we do it, isnt it?
This is where we deus vult the unamerican filth the media has bred.

Tactical nuke?

Detroit will be the manufacturing center of America again! Literal money to be made, just like past times. Riches to the city behold!

>shitlibs destroying shitlib cities

Years of being having "safe spaces," trigger warnings, etc. have made them weak. We will force them out of their comfort zones & teach them to be strong again

I wish I was nearby. Is tear gas expensive/difficult to get/make?

I'd like to defend the police for once, and do what they legally cannot.

Currently posting from Los Angeles

Literally nothing going on, no one protesting. I thought shit was gonna get real over here for sure.

You'd think a fag would be used to anal pain.

Oh, that's what the helicopters outside my place are? They should grow the fuck up and nominate a better candidate next time.

Nice blog.

Is this what a beta uprising looks like?

crazy, wonder what costs so much to refine up north. will look into it

PS just saw a bunch of vibrants blocking cop cars. the camera cut away. libfag reporter.

Jesus these are the worst protests in history.

> W-We'll succeed our horrible state that drags the rest of the country down.
> W-We'll tear our own hipster villages down.
> W-We'll stop posting on twitter.

CIVIL WAR WHEN?!?!?! (someone protect the god emperor tho)

thought that too, but LA is so...suburban.

meaning, not a lot of (((googles))) outside their gardens. (literally garden city)

>>Detoilet becomes Detroit again, the same one that was prosperous many decades ago

Unfortunatly the people who are moving into detroit are all fucking hipster libtard peeps.
Unless you know different fellow Michigander.

The Million Cuck March.

I would be embarrassed to be in the same protest as those young ladies who keep chanting FUUUCK YOUUUuuuu

jesus christ go home idiots, or don't because this might get entertaining

So sick of losers marching in the streets for every little thing.

It's not that expensive. Dunno about making it, though you can make a lot of useful stuff like molotov and such with basic household equipment. I'd ask goodle for further instructions.

If Seattle could be nuked that'd be nice.
Nah, if you want a California chimpout you go to San Fransicko.

youtu.be/t4zYlOU7Fpk?t=27

Just like London after brexit. They go home to mummy and daddy and teddy.

You niggas have house delivery weed you can qualify for by getting your card over an smartphone app. You got nothing to protest about.

What the hell are you trying to say, I don't speak /po/ tard

That is such a nice feel user.

Potatoes, second largest producer in the USA not far behind Idaho and our two states together are around 60% of them.

i only feel sympathy for the people who voted Trump there.. Its their towns that are gonna get fucked up

I'm usually super interested in such happenings but after Trump won, these plebs and there protests seem completely irreverent and boring. Now I can't even chuckle, it's just an impassive pitty for their lack of virtue

whats funny is that this wont do shit and everybody knows this just makes the left look like total babies

Typical Millennial temper tantrum for ot getting their way.

Blame everyone else rather than calling out the lazy nigs that decided not to show up and vote.

She needed the black vote and they didn't comply. That's why white people never rely on blacks for anything but committing crime and filling jail cells.

That's how I felt when I visited Seattle. The state and the structure of the city seemed based, but all the people there seemed to be turbo hippies the breed of which I had never seen before

I work in Downtown Seattle and got off just as it was starting. They blocked the way to Chipotle and I'm fucking pissed. I managed to make it into a bus so now I'm just going home. Fuck these faggots.

ha. just that LA is by design segregated. so less inter-racial tension.

SOMEONE COME AND ANTI PROTEST THEM

>Unfortunatly the people who are moving into detroit are all fucking hipster libtard peeps.
They're awful people, but just remember: LA, Silicon Valley, New York City, they wouldn't be as enormously successful as they are if it weren't for (((them))).