Tom Scioli liked The Last Jedi. Fuck. I feel betrayed

Tom Scioli liked The Last Jedi. Fuck. I feel betrayed.

Always knew he was a patrician

>WAAAAAHH people like things i dont
faggot

Did you read his Transformers vs. G.I. Joe comic OP?

Too many people are slating TLJ on their feels and not enough people are hitting it on craft.

>thinking twists means its good
What a faggot
Fuck off mouse cuck
You too walt worshiping soyboy

Hot Take: It's better if it works emotionally but not logically over the inverse.

so this is the power of shitposting

>y-you too buzzword!
the absolute state of star wars fanboys. please cry more

It was a good movie user

>thinking that somehow invalidates my argument
Nice try mouse fanatic, every one can see through your thinly vieled bullshit

How does it feel to be a bottom of the barrel retard with the aa

Yes. I thought it was great and that he was going to be the next big thing in comics but this news has me rethinking it.

>soyboy and mouse cuck in one post

Here's the artwork he did that you can only see a piece of in the OP.

Again, doesnt devalue shit. Your just triggerd because it describes you you mouse ear wearing fat shitbag

pretty good, i don't weep when random internet people contradict my opinion

lol how is le epic soyboy meme an argument you fag. i didn't even like the movie it's just funny to see how assblasted you fantards get over it. but by all means carry on

But how could you have read that and not get where he's coming from in the OP?

i want him to update it when we can talk spoilers and add Kylo fighting the red guys too

>i didn't even like the movie it's just funny to see how assblasted you fantards get over it
How does it feel to be a fucking traitor to cinema you disney supporting ass licker

of course he liked it he’s a progressive indiefag. notice how he called it subversive. he’s also into that ironic “so bad it’s good” crap

pretty good t b h

are you the same assblasted fucker as
if so fuck off and quit screaming in this thread about it

I get where he's coming from but I think people are praising the intent of the film without analyzing the execution of it. No matter what the ideas behind it were it's a sloppy poorly put together film. It's reception reminds me a lot of Batman Begins.

I hope more of your favorite creators liked the movie.

Never has so little caution bored me so much.

>WAAHHH people don't like things I do!
faggot

Make me disney defending faggot

>gets in a hate thread to be a contrarian and ask other people to get out
yeah, no way disny is shilling boards across the universe, they are only the biggest media corp out there

Sup Forums retards like you sometimes make me think that that dumbass who kept whining about Sup Forums related movies being allowed had something of a point. Doesn't even matter if you came from Sup Forums, you've been infected and need to be quarantined.

>Tfw not even Tumblr likes it because being mean to Poe is racism
How does one fuck over all audiences so thoroughly?