What is your guy thinking here?

What is your guy thinking here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EzUXybYgnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> fuck. what did i get myself into?

>Shit I meant to lose and spin this off into a cable channel. Now I have to actually run this shit?

He won, get over it shitlib

Hail Victory

>I think I'm getting tired of winning

How am I going to get that stench out of the white house?

thats the first and pretty much only though that comes to my head. I like some of his ideals and intentions, but he is in WAY over his head.

He's trying to not show any emotion because of how the results might change

>when is this bitch going to concede already?

I think hes a smart enough guy and has enough experience to actually work as President, in an administrative fashion, the problem I see him running into, or should I say, the problem people working under him are going to run into, is that business is not the same as Politics. Hes going to give people shit for not doing their job, when these people have been used to weaseling out of any and every responsibility for anything thats gone wrong in their Dept. Hes going to run into some bureaucratic brick walls, and Trumps got a sledgehammer. The only question is who breaks first.

Honestly, I hate to say it but this might be accurate. I mean I truly believe he wants to do our country right and understood what he was going into beforehand, but I imagine anybody who runs for president might have some hesitation when they win, thinking "I'm really going to give up a normal life for the rest of my days, I will have to deal with the thunderstorm that is the world and there will be constant attempts on my life". I'm sure that has made every presidents blood run cold for a minute when they realized what was at stake.

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>yup. that's me. so you're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation

>Oh jeeeeeeez!

RUDE

>with great power comes great responsibility

It's no secret that the Don loves spiderman

He knew he won the moment he decided to run, he's just tired of waiting for everyone.

TOP SEKRET MEME DISCOVERED!!

>Look I already know I won, just let me go home so I can fuck my wife and get some sleep.

he was obviously stressed to death and knowing you've won the election doesn't make you less stressed

time machine confirmed

junior looks like he blew the nut of a lifetime tho

This. He was just cruising along seeing how far this shit could go without much foresight. Now shit just got real. He may just turn out to be another W who just lets his administration run the show or even a Coolidge.

if you actually look at his face you can see he's on the verge of crying. can't show weakness.

>fuck the presidency, there is nothing i'd like more right now than a bed

kek

Wondering if he can grab FLOTUS black pussy during inauguration.

He's practicing his posture for sitting on his throne.

>I gotta get some sleep, people have expectations and I don't know where to start, sucks it's up to me but it's my duty to do it now.

This.

He said we'd get tired of winning, and now I believe him.

He's in a billion dollar tower with his name on the side, watching him win the presidency, all while surrounded by your supermodel wife, kids and grandkids.

His every living second must feel like an orgasm.

>Oh fuck,wtf was i thinking?

>tfw have to take a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=3EzUXybYgnw

Probably thinking of how to restore greatness to the west.

"Why did I make Pence my VP"

p. sure there's no pussy there

kek, this

>Call the fucking election already you incompetent fucks.

yup

>Why the fuck did I choose dare instead of truth

Look at Don Jr.

That's joy

>for sitting on his throne
lol
>what is best in life?
>to crush your enemies
>to see them driven before you
>and to hear the lamentations of their women

You're Goddamn right he is.

Underrated 80s trope, friend

Underrated

>fuck how am I going to market my wife as a well rounded First Lady

Don't worry, he's premeditated fears will soon fade when he becomes drunk on power. Presidents always run for re-election for this reason

>"The joke went too far"

I am really Professor Charles Xavier...you will all vote for me...

>Fuck, I want the wall now

he is restoring his energy

Ivanka and Jr. look so happy.

He's probably tired beyond all reason from the previous 48 hours

"sheet nigga four years is a long time and I'm fucking 70.... why did I let Sup Forums push me into this?"

He's thinking of all his accomplishments throughout his life. The man is a legend.

>I wonder how Hillary is taking this in?

You can't, she doesn't have a penis this time.

>this shit aint shit famo
>2ez
>now when does the real work start nigga?

>junior looks like he blew the nut of a lifetime tho
kek

>They have no idea that I'm a time traveler and lost 100 times while perfecting this timeline to Make America Great Again

kek'd famalam.

Easy fucking day.

Not even surprised.

When is this cunt going to call and admit she's a loser?

In all honesty, he's probably really fucking tired.

Who's the guy with long hair behind Jr.?

gg ez

I like Pence's reaction best, he's about to fucking cry.

I got a bit teary-eyed myself when I saw Trump walking up, holding back tears and then Pence started crying during the speech, it was amazing Tbh.

That's a guy with short hair stood in front of a girl with long hair, you can see it more clearly zoomed in.

Gold.

Probably this tbhfam

>the results have been obvious for fucking 6 and a half hours can I just goto bed already

>no more oreos

Nice catch familam, still trying to make it out.

"ive never been this tired in my life"

It begins.