New Webcomic Recommendation Chart

GET THE FUCK IN HERE WE'RE MAKING A NEW WEBCOMIC REC CHART.

Read the legend edition.

Alright Sup Forums we're getting down to the bone here. If you have recommendations that haven't made the chart and you think they should, let it be known. I'm reviewing a bunch tonight. When we're done with our selection, we'll choose the best of the bunch to give golden borders so they stand out.

CURRENTLY LOOKING OVER THESE COMICS:
Girl Genius
We Live in an MMO
Will Draw for Food
League of Super Redundant Heroes
Awful Hospital
unOrdinary
Daemons Venatus
Carrion Girls
Will Save the World for Gold
Darth and Droids
Sam and Fuzzy
Oni x Fox

If you wan't to vouch or object to any of those, do that now. Also, I remember reading Dan and Mab's Furry adventures A LONG time ago and I can't remember if its good or not.
I want a few more slice of life recommendations, so that category is going to be kinda easy to get in to.

Today's thread is brought to you by the discography of Earth, Wind, and Fire. I've been doing nothing but listen to them and reading webcomics.

Other urls found in this thread:

mspfa.com/?s=43&p=1
daisyowl.com/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/96959735
backcomic.com/
kiwisbymirror.rf(dot)gd/?i=1
minnasundberg.fi/comic/page01.php
mokepon.smackjeeves.com/comics/458480/prologue/
derelictcomic.tumblr.com/post/159475476183
demonsmirror.com/page/348
freakangels.com/?p=23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks for doing this user I appreciate the work going into this

Here's a decent one started a while ago

mspfa.com/?s=43&p=1

It's called Waterworks, and it starts off pretty good, at least by my standards, but it kinda turns to shit around 2014 and never quite recovers, it's a decent read until then though. It's ongoing, but has frequent hiatus, and I'd classify it as urban fantasy

Daisy Owl was a pretty good one. It was a gag a day comic that ran for a few years before suddenly going on permanent hiatus. It's gag a day

daisyowl.com/

Nedroid for Comedy

Here's some of the suggestions you missed on the archive thread so you can have them for later:
1/0, A Better Place, Darths & Droids, Ellory the Shark, Fortuna, Nature of Nature's Art, Nuzlocke, Pokey the Penguin, Rice Boy

How about a colum for mediocre webcomics? Because I know a lot of those

Bittersweet Candy Bowl as Anti-Rec Ongoing Furry

I'll vouch for Daemons Venatus, BUT I'm the one who dragged it out of DA and did a storytime, so I don't think my opinion should matter too much.

People like you make the world go around.
I like it so far, but if it truly turns to shit like you said, it probably won't get in.
You see, we have a joke in Austin. Everytime a tourist asks for a nice restaurant, they get told to eat at Chilji's because it's special. It's not special, people there just like to fuck with others by recommending something mediocre. While I love it, it's cruel, so I'm not doing that.
That's a good one.
What was the general reception in the thread?

No horror section, but I guess Last Halloween would count as either post-apocalyptic or fantasy

>What was the general reception in the thread?

Not much sadly, only a few other anons were there for it. The 2 posts with any real reaction to the overall comic were:
>Ok, I did not expect this to go full "survival game in Hell" route, though it would be a romance or adventure series. I like how the author is experimenting with speech bubbles, and art seems to get progressively better. Would love to see what happens next, thanks for the storytime, user!
>Be worth checking back in on in a few months. Seems like it could end up being good or could drown itself in webcomic cliche hell.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/96959735

I know the answer is going to be no, but I'm still going to throw this out out there because I like it.

I wanted to read this for a while now

how is it?
is pan a hack?

Even Pan calls chapter 1 a shameful mess that he wants to redo, but chapter 2 is alright and had in interesting villain.

I have yet to start chapter 3.

>Neokosmos in the cringe section

I'm glad awareness of this travesty has paid off. Surprised people know about it enough for it to be on a list.

was bomango a no go?

oom boom boom
didduh didduh didduh ayo ayo

I want to re-read it, but it's been over 15 years..

Speaking of megaman sprite comics, what does everyone think of in wily's defense and ms paint masterpieces?

Don't hurt yourself user, it will only bring pain.
I loved In Wily' s Defense up until the ending where Dr. Bright is killed before he can literally murder people, and the MC is shat on for the rest of the comic for it. or I might be remembering it wrong, it been atleast 4 years.

XKCD

OK well you definitely need to add a legend to the write numbering and naming each image. I'm not trying to read half of those fucking things.

I enjoy mystereobot and chisperokid myself.

so far how are the comics you are currently looking over?

There any good romance comics out there that aren't stupidly SJW pandering?

Suggesting Lackadaisy for... Drama, I guess?

Suggesting super secret for SoL (or romance if it were a category)
Also suggesting the cummoner for nsfw

Back. It's by KC Green (Gunshow) and Anthony Clark (Nedroid).
backcomic.com/

Add Sinfest to the list of comics to avoid. Pic related.

Seconding this.

You talking about the Korean webtoon?
I like that one too lol, do webtoons count as Sup Forums because if so I know a couple other good ones.

>tfw Sinfest used to be good
Remember kids Don't drink the punch.

for urban fantasy, add kiwi by beats, it's got alot of good comics and the best one, Minus, even got nominated for an eisner. Original site maybe dead but there's a mirror currently being built here kiwisbymirror.rf(dot)gd/?i=1 or you can go look at it on the way back machine

I just finally got caught up in Awful Hospital and I really enjoyed it. It has every quality you'd expect of a bad MSPA fan adventure, but instead it's fun and original.

I kinda liked Bobwhite. It wasn't really about anything, but it made me wish I'd gone to art school.

Recommending Curvy for a finished NSFW comic. It's like if Brad Neely did smut.

Of the three webcomics I've read in detail in my life, two of them were CAD and Dominic Deegan, of which I almost finished to completion. I got really lucky with TSOALR, but damn did I just happen upon shitfest webcomics growing up.

I actually kinda liked DD in a depressing wish fulfillment way

>Atomic Robo in sci-fi
Ehhhh, are you sure? It used to be better but it's dropped a bit

From other recommendations I got from it, I'm sure it'll be fine. Besides I put Paranatural on there.

Also I'll add most of the suggestions in the thread when I wake up. If the thread is dead I'll just make a new edition.

I'd suggest adding:

A Redtail's Dream
minnasundberg.fi/comic/page01.php

Mokepon
mokepon.smackjeeves.com/comics/458480/prologue/

Derelict
derelictcomic.tumblr.com/post/159475476183

Demon's Mirror
demonsmirror.com/page/348

Freakangels
freakangels.com/?p=23