All these dumb celebrities getting ass blasted about Trump's Thriump

>All these dumb celebrities getting ass blasted about Trump's Thriump

I think I'm feeling the schadenfreude for the first time in my life

LITERALLY SHAKING

so is he commenting on how retarded these fags are then or

>fearful

you deserve it for eating up all that fearmongering bullshit you moron

It's new, sure. What else is new is traitors are being identified. Who do you think made you rich, Seth? Niggers? Do you think niggers and immigrants made you rich, Seth?

Tico bro, didn't many (((celebrities))) said they would leave the country if trumps wins ?

>"Republicans are stupid": the comedian

Too bad he was late for his plane on 9/11.

translation: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING CUZ YOU ARE LITERALLY SHAKING GUYZ

IM SHAKING!

DELETE THIS

>Watching family guy

>ever

It's humor for subhumans..

who?

Seth isn't the dumbest guy out there but it's fucking annoying how smart he tries to be

Some leftfag political strategist is realizing that cocksucker celebrities do more harm then good. They will soon try to shut these people up but these people have been buttered up and made to be self-important for too long.

a muslim afghan slaughtered 50+ gays in a nightclub, and Clinton wants to bring more of these people here.... and they're afraid of trump who wants to keep them out? I don't get it.

RUDE

a-am I allowed to watch American Dad?

These are the cucks who listen and believe whatever the media says, without question.

The media says trump will start a nuclear war and kill all the gays, and he's a racist and he wants to ban 1.6 billion muslims from the US

and liberals ACTUALLY believe every word the MSM tells them.

Meanwhile in reality...

There were two candidates.

One supported countries that throw LGBT people off of roofs and murder women for having sex.

The other is Donald Trump.

how can so many people be this delusional? That's madness, absolute madness...

People are only """scared""" because they're either Virtue Signalling about how eeebul Trump is, or were legitimately brainwashed by the media who called him quadruple Hitler.

Trump is a more trustworthy, less belligerent, less terrifying person to be in the White House than Hillary "Never Met A War She Didn't Vote YES To" Clinton and her long-time right-hand woman who is a Saudi spy.

>Ortega will form an alliance with Putin

We should leave our differences in the past and join the Trump-Putin alliance with you nica bro.

I never particularly cared about the results of any of this shit, but I admit that this kind of thing gives me a chub too.

(((Seth))) MacFarlane

((((LITERALLY SHAKING))))

How is this ass blasted? This is a very neutral point of view,

And bullshit, because my uncle explicitly said about Obama when he was about to be elected that "No other president scares me more than Obama". Turns out his fears were unfounded since Obama didn't do jack shit the entire time he was in but the point remains the same. All these people's fears are completely unfounded.