It’s ok DC, you’ll always have a spot over on our side when you’re ready to make the jump!”

>It’s ok DC, you’ll always have a spot over on our side when you’re ready to make the jump!”

No thanks. We don't want successful movies

Fuckin' NuMickey Season 2 on DVD WHEN?!

Except Wonder Woman that had bigger profit, audience approval and critic praise than any MCU movie this year

I hope you get stuck in rat tape and starve after what you did to star wars

DC doesn't make comedy films that rely on CGI and jokes to distract "fans" from shit no stories.

You can stop at lrofit you know. Not like audience approval can be measured, especially when you’re competing against GotG 2

>one out of fucking five films was good
Jesus, must be hard being a dcfag

>Wonder Woman
>$821 Million

>Spider Man
>880 Million

Kek.

>Literally only talking about mediocre movies
Alright take it to Sup Forums you all.

>What is JUSTice League

Which one took the longest to do that thou?!

Im waiting.

Nah DC just makes boring CG feats nobody wants to see.

>Critic praise
>Has the same RT score as Spider Man

What is the MCU?!

What is advertising and production budget

>Ready
>Implying the Mouse gives a shit about being ready

Here I caught that goalpost for you. Let’s put it back where it belongs.

You mad?

He said profit, stop goalposting

Nah I’m happy. Spider Mam is the highest grossing capeshit of the year. Try again next year DCfag.

Don’t forget that Thor also outgrossed Wonder Woman.

A November movie based on Marvel’s weakest franchise outgrossed a summer blockbuster based on the best part of BvS. Let that sink in.

Now you're trying too hard, it was a Hulk and Thor movie plus Dr strange vs WW trilogy begin, first movies almost always get less money than seguels

Reminder Both MCU Movies needed another MCU character to CARRY the title characters because they CAN'T make it on their own. FACT.

Wonder Woman can make that money solo. Batman too. Fact.

>Trying this hard to salvage DC’s rep

Don't get mad at facts.