Does anyone else feel like this is a colossal mistake?

Does anyone else feel like this is a colossal mistake?

He's already cucking and going back on his word. He's going to nominate a goldman sachs jew bigwig as his treasury secretary. He removed the statement about banning muslims from his site. I should have not voted for him after I heard the pandering to niggers and "WE'RE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT FOR ALL OF US!!!" in the eleventh hour. I wasn't even going to vote for him until 3 days before election day, I felt lukewarm on him, like I had the premonition he was another rich tool that would throw white america under the bus just like romney. I felt uneasy the entire election cycle every time he mentioned lowering corporate taxation and how 'banking regulations are excessive'. But my family was voting for him so I was like "what the hell? better than clinton".

I now realize that this will sully my conscience and keep me up at night for years. Maybe even decades. This was my first election and I got trolled into voting for a zionist kike-loving billionaire.

Looks like my instincts were right. This quisling is already backstabbing the whites that got him into power. We can talk shit all we want about how we're not racist, but come on, most of us voted trump because we're racist and wanted a racist president that would put whites first. And his platform gave every indication that was going to be the case. There's no shame in admitting it. But I now wish I could take back my vote. I know hillary would have been even worse but fuuuuuuuck. I got duped. We all did. Day after the election and this fucking idiot has already become a GOP-esque cuckservative recanting his views on the (((banks))) and muslims. Fucking BRAVO.

I hoped, somewhere in my heart, despite this snake being an ensconced member of the NYC elite class and having married his children all off to kikes, that maybe he really did care about making america great again (america being the whites who created it). Looks like I got fooled.

Am I the only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOMG4IOfH0I
npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what was the alternative nigga

Nope.

I feel like such a good goy you have no fucking idea. The only way whites will take our countries back is through force, not voting for the latest cuckservative meme.

don't worry multi millionaire people know what the poors wants.

Maybe give him more than 1 day before you start judging his quality as a president?

Youre fucking retarded if you thought all of trumps more extreme rhetoric would come to pass. if you paid attention at all you would know that trump is really just a rough around the edges left centrist

you guys didn't actually believe he was going to do all that shit? As president he has to be a lot more tame lol

I hope so. From the beginning I predicted that he was simply exploiting radical Republican beliefs for the sake of winning the primaries, when this whole time he was just a Democratic populist with slight libertarian leanings.

>left centrist

Americans pls into politics asap thx

t. Concern troll

I legitimately was not going to vote and I would have been so much happier if I didn't vote for this jew fuck. I thought "why not" though.

This is the problem. Whites need a movement for whites, at least fucking NOMINALLY instead of being jerked around by 'republicans' 'conservatives' et cetera.

I honestly am starting to feel how I did months ago again, that he's simply an opportunistic parasite that saw a good opportunity to exploit. He saw the white anger at being failed by our own countries and representatives and he capitalized on it to be sure. Hasn't even been a day and he's already fucking up. Unbelievable.

>If you don't agree with me you're a troll/shill

Nice discourse. Very incisive!

Pretty early for that...
The report about the treasure secretary was from like July.

You're going to have to wait at least a few months before we have any idea what's actually going on.

I literally want to kill my fucking self for voting for this jew owned clown. Voting will change nothing ever. I need a drink.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rOMG4IOfH0I
Israel and America, best friends forever.

I thought you nerd virgins were out of a job.

yeah but look at how he's taken down everything relating to muslims and is cozying up to obongo, practically exalted hillary at his victory speech

if it's only been a day this is very bad news

he's also talked about appointing palin to his cabinet- palin the "I love big basketball playing niggers" 80iq vp pick of John McCuck.

I seriously want to scream. There are so many layers of deceit and duplicity here. We were fools for thinking trump would change a damn thing besides loosen the valve to let off some steam that otherwise would have blown the jews' faces off.

Shalom!

Talking about something and doing something are completely different. Anyway, have fun with your shit thread.

Chill, a jew as treasurer.
He is being smart, after all there is a wall to pay for

>I seriously want to scream
I see. Try not to be so obvious next time.

You lost, CTR.
Seriously. Go home. Or at least go outside, get some fresh air after being locked in that room for 9 months.
You want to enjoy life while you have the chance, 'cos a noose is coming your way in January.

Do you literally want to scream?

Who the fuck are you going to appoint for treasury sectary that doesn't have some history in banking or big finance? Use your fucking brain, you aren't going to hire some random bank clerk to do the job. He will hire the smartest people he can find that can implement his ideas and achieve his end goals. You also know his appointments will be hand selected, not given to him on a predecided list like Obama.

That's what I'm thinking
There is no way these fags elected God emperor and are bitching about 18hrs later

Why are you still shilling?

Read this you stupid nigger:

npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

The cessation of immigration from Muslim terror countries is still in his plan. He's saying everyone is now going to get ultra vetted which means in order for Mr. Akbar to come in to America to blow himself up, he first has to let a TSA agent put their finger up their pooper.

This. And he is going to make sure people from certain countries can't enter the US. You people need to relax, there isn't going to be some superhuman Aryan that genocides Jews because "DUDE HITLER LMAO".

>We were fools for thinking trump would change a damn thing
nobody though he will change anything. We were doing it for the memes only

Newt Gringrich is gonna be SoS
that's pretty fucking based

im sad Gowdy wont be AG but thats cause he wants to remain in Congress and hes damn good there

Also the jew has worked with trump for a long time and actually knows a thing or two about finance

Trump is getting COMPETENT/CONSERVATIVE people in his cabinet. That alone is a godsend.

Ben Carson will be SoH&H

You act charismatic and talk nicely to everyone, but legislatively you do what you want.

That's what he's doing. If it's a year from now and he hasn't done shit, then you can say this.

Did you expect him to not appoint a few kikes?
It's standard for the president-elect to try and bring the entire country together after an election, especially one as divisive as this.
I'll put it to you this way... if your theory is true he won't last more than a single term as president. For now, he was our best choice out of the lot.

>He's going to nominate a goldman sachs jew bigwig as his treasury secretary

No shit

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

It's good that's he going back on some of his words.

He said a lot of stupid things and still managed to get elected. It's been clear since the primaries that he's gonna make for a moderate president.

All that stuff he said was bait

fucking retard i told you guys all along but the millenials dont listen to ancients fags.. im done fighting

Lol Sup Forums voted a guy in because they thought he was a racist. Turns out he isn't, is still gonna make America great again for everyone, not just whiny 400lb hackers.

He never once said he hated niggers or anything, truth is that Sup Forums is fucking stupid if they really believed Trump was a racist NatSoc or something.

Trump's been a fucking cuck, it was just a matter of preventing the kikes from installing shillary. It was not meant to be a victory, just a minimized loss.

rare flag

yeah Sup Forums unironically being enthusiastic about him was a mistake. He may be better than Hillary but he's only pandered to the right to get the votes he needed. Even if he's sincere the president won't have the power to do all that much as seen in history.

The worst part of all this is we got an assload of newfags who are mostly moderate right wingers who are trump supporters so on a relative scale Sup Forums as a board moved left wing.

that's why I voted for him. I was never an impassioned acolyte. Still, I feel... dirty. Betrayed. Maybe that's my youthful naivete.

no, it was more that maybe he would do at least one of the things he said besides lower taxes on rich jews, which at this point is looking increasingly unlikely.

ffs dude, one step at a time. The overton window moves slowly.

This. This post right here.

"for the memes"
"for the lulz"

Shit has not changed since pre-2006. Trump becoming the big cheese, well fuck me that's icing to the cake of shit Sup Forums has done for the sake of lulz.

SHADILAY

fuck off fag. now.

> Day 1
> OMG WTF IS GOING ON YOU GUYYYYZZZ

You are freaking out worse than the liberals. Jesus man it's going to be alright.

>which at this point is looking increasingly unlikely.
Based on what? Your asshole? Do you expect Trump to start being President before he becomes President?

10/10 bantz right there

the goy were tricked again... such is the way of the world...

This is what I thought and why I support him.

>I now realize that this will sully my conscience and keep me up at night for years. Maybe even decades.

>MAYBE EVEN DECADES

top kek, what a faggot.

>Democratic populist
What's democrat about him? I can see how he is libertarian but not democrat.

He was Democrat for years. I expect him to be a more centrist Reagan tbqh. I like that idea.

b8ing this hard

>day 1 as president-elect (not even president)
>hurr durr not doing anything

Also his talks with James Based af Fuck Man Behind Reagan Baker is very good news

Trump is an America First/Western Culture First alpha male.

LOL if you seriously believed he was a racist. That means the MSM got to you too.

He gon be good though cuz he won't let the west get cucked anymore.

Well you are stupid for voting for him, can't argue with that OP now that you're feeling buyers remorsel, Whites didn't do much except buy slaves to do all the work for them, and even then all they did was whip the slaves, that's not really working. The Chinese built big huge railroads in the USA, all your race did was sit down and watch and that's alright, you're not that important anyway, you fucking minority. But enough on how retarded you are, reason trump is doing this is because he can do whatever the fuck he wants and that's good. Deal with it, I voted for him and honestly dont give a shit about what he does. Go cry some more you fucking faggot.

OP is pretty much a text book concern troll.

>HEY GUYS IS ANYONE ELSE CONCERNED THAT WE MADE A MISTAKE AND THAT WE WERE WRONG ALL ALONG!? WOW IM SO PANICKED!! IM ONE OF YOU AND IM FEELING NEGATIVE EMOTIONS ABOUT THIS!!

You must be new here.

Yea because that is exactly what the Republicans did with Obama....

No shit, Trump is a tool like all the rest of them. There's a reason he was vague as fuck, it's for plausible deniability later.

>This was my first election

Then you still have a lot to learn. Stop drinking the Sup Forums kool-aid. You won't get what you want just by electing a president, especially not a billionaire elite.

>Merely pretending

>WOW HOLY SHIT HOW HAS TRUMP NOT ALREADY KILLED ALL NON WHITE SCUM YET? THIS IS A FUCKING DISASTER I WANT TO YELL AND KICK AND SCREAM AND CRY!!

You sound like a very rational guy. Here's a (You) since you at least seem to be putting time into your paragraphs.

>in order for Mr. Akbar to come in to America to blow himself up, he first has to let a TSA agent put their finger up their pooper.

Thank (You) for the laugh user

What do you want him to do? He's on damage control mode because he knew there would be major outcry against him. Let things cool down. For now, he's trying to unite everybody.

You just want a reason to be misrable and come to online boards and complain

/thread

We all knew he was going to do this. You didn't take the memes seriously did you? lol

Looks like some of you have survivors anguish.
There was a lot of that after brexit. People wondering if they had chosen wrong. It passes in a few days. The sun comes up, life go's on, your confidence returns. You made the right choice.

Everyone knew he was a narcissist. That's why foreign leader kissing his ass right now. Because the quickest way to get what you want from a narcissist is to appeal to their ego.

I still trust him.

He's brought us this far in 12D backgammon.

Fate of the world is being decided as we speak, lads. Feels good knowing we President now.

Go fuck yourself.
Kanye 2020

stop ruining good vibes and celebrations

you will know if he plans to follow up on anything once he's a few months in office

>ITT Sup Forums next-gen

true

better than hillary, for sure, but I wish there was a government that actually represented me

>This quisling is already backstabbing
Norway is still relevant, I see