”But here on Sakaar....”

>”But here on Sakaar....”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3YmsEVxUhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd fuck Jeff Goldblum if given the chance.

That fucking strange line and delivery probably made me laugh more than anything.

His fucking face sells it

The comedy was on point in this film, people may hate tha Ragnarok turned out to be a comedy but shit, I enjoyed the hell out of it

is that bitch from Matilda in the back

I didn't enjoy it.

Oh fuck that's how I recognize her

shit i see it now

>appears for 5 seconds
>still the best thing about Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom trailer

Everyone seemed to think he was suggesting something sexual because of the tone, but the actual context seemed to just be him fishing for a compliment about his age Loki didn't seem willing or able to dish out due to maybe not knowing how Elders age.

I loved it too, much better then the shit that was homecoming

False alarm, not her

cant unlook tho

So does time move slower or faster on that planet?

Slower

Jeff Goldblum hamming it up can’t fail to be enjoyable.

then how was loki there for weeks before thor showed up?

I mean it's not crazy to assume it was sexual, he has a ship made for orgies.

Because he was kicked out of the Heisenberg Rosenthal Bridge before Thor.

IT MY BIRTHDAY!

SWEAT
TEARS
AND
BLOOD

life uhhhh finds a way

Better than Snoke.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3YmsEVxUhU

i didnt get it

It moves WRONG on that planet, that's the long and short of it. Space probably does, too, producing things like the Freaky Circle.

Now, exactly how this leads to Our Heroes being able to get back to Asgard at the right time, or how the Hulk actually DID experience the same amount of time since Age of Ultron as Thor did (did he? Maybe he was there for decades from his perspective or something) I think we're just not supposed to think about, lest we tie our heads in freaky circles.

>did he? Maybe he was there for decades from his perspective or something

I dont think Hulk ever stated how long he was there. Thor only stated it's been two years since he saw Banner/Hulk.

Ass guard?

One of the few men who got more attractive with age.

HOLY SHIT!

Pitch the Matilda MCU tie in.

I don't know if I'm right, but I had initially assumed that it wasn't the flow of time on the planet that caused the difference, but the flow of time in the wormholes they passed through.

Matilda could be a nice Marvel hero.

Moon Girl and Matilda crossover.

Do it, Marvel.

Exactly, it's intentionally wonky. It's heavily implied that he's been hulk for at least 2 years. Or they want the viewer to acknowledge that's how long its gone by. If they wanted though, it could have been shorter or longer.

I still wonder how the fuck the quinjet got there when Nick Fury showed it crashed in the ocean at the end of AoU

MUCH TOO GOOD FOR CHILDREN

>Matilda could be a nice Marvel hero.

She was a mutant the whole time!
Girl grew up into an Omega level.

>Nick Fury showed it crashed in the ocean at the end of AoU
I thought it just blipped off the radar.

Time moves faster but things decay slower.

I havn't seen it, IMDB says Sam Neill was in it somewhere too?

>it's mah birthdaaaayyyyy

Don't want to give spoilers, but there's a short scene where a few people you'd go "wait, I know that guy" show up briefly. But yes.

I took it to mean that he's been alive for so long, it's frightening to contemplate. He'd've gone mad long ago if ever stopped to consider the span of his lifetime -- it's why he's always trying to distract himself with his toys and games. I thought it came across a little creepy, as it probably should.

> people may hate tha Ragnarok turned out to be a comedy
I don't understand why though, even during the Simonson run you had lots of levity during Ragnarok and the issues were even called Ragnarok & Roll.

Didn't really get a chance to soak this scene in, and the tense zoom really helps make you feel as trapped by the situation as the Odinson brothers, thanks for that.

I lose it at Thor expression

Easy, nick is a filthy liar

Nick Fury, a liar? How dare you, sir?

Sup Forums reading comics
Still wasn't everyone's cup of tea, I went with a couple of friends who are only into Marvel for the movies, and they both hated it, saying it was too full of jokes and nosense, one of them even said the past Thor movies were better

I know, shitty opinions

Maybe it was just the tracking device that Hulk ripped off