Does it sink in pol?

does it sink in pol?

my dick sink into your mother

yes and it feels good

>The cream of the crop voted for Trump

>called a racist, xenophobe and everything else under the sun
>still gets votes from (((Colored))) people

how does he do it?

so the media was speaking for them all along, what a shock.
thank god for democracy.

Really makes me sink

But he also won the popular vote

Also those numbers are based on polling which was proven to be inaccurate. We have no way of knowing who voted for who.

Then why don't they make their own country?
They can always vote for their guy then.

Trump made inroads with communities Republicans have previously lost. #MAGA

why is it at my door again

He did not win popular vote. Hillary has more voters by about 200k. Trump got more delegates and electoral votes.

>You're gonna win so much, you get tired of winning.jpg

No Source....

Fucking Sage

There are still uncounted ballots. CNN predicts that he will carry the popular vote

Sucks to suck. Embrace the suck. It becomes you, so to speak.

Hispanics are historically quite conservative. The libs vastly underestimated that

The blacks think of Trump as "muh nigga", because of his business prowess, and especially after the pussy grabbing tape.

Asians can be conservative too, but that's a little less certain than Hispanics.

They shouldn't be in America anyways.

So... you're saying that these groups were too dumb to support Trump?

He was hovering between 1.5 and 2 million votes ahead until well after his acceptance speech last night. Now you're seeing the Soros voting machines giving her the popular vote so that liberals have something to cry about and create an uproar.

>Muh dick
OK subhuman...anything else?

Why did they qualify black with male. Did he do better with black females than they wanted us to know?

I got googled hard.
the first two important "notes" google shared about the election was that he only got 20% of non-white and 20% of black votes.

Google was using AP for info and source shit for the election coverage so, AP is shit.Google is shit too for preferential results.

>Trump gets put into power by the corrupt system that the elite put into place and has been used by the establishment to control the populists
>claims he will end corruption

There's no way in hell he'll end the electoral college, will he? He probably won't even end graft and ebmezzlement of taxpayer dollars. He'll have his own family company buying Government contracts and making a shitload off taxpayers.

Haaaaa

will trump have white house doggo?

Stop posting shitty stats, he got lower than that with non-whites.

He got about 23% or so of the total Hispanic, 7% or so of the total black vote. 32% of the Hispanic vote is just for male Hispanics (and it's actuall 31%.

Yes, Hispanics are historically very conservative that's why they overwhelming vote Democrat every election

Yeah her name is Ivanka