Who's the mask behind the curtain?

This is visible for a few frames from Trump's victory speech last night.
Any ideas?

Visible at 3:33 in the video. Kek?
youtu.be/Qsvy10D5rtc?t=211
>pic1/4

>pic2/4

>pic3/4

>pic4/4

Putin

Daaaaaahnald.....

Trump speaks to God directly

OMG

all part of the plan

The guy had a phone out.... Could've been someone wanting to get better shots of the Donald but didn't want to be identified if seen.

a rothschild?

WAHT THE FUCKKKK

pretty sure it was this guy

I think it's one of the Trump children who is to hideous to be seen. Escaped from the shackles to get a close look of pops. Barron's twin brother but it's like the movie twins. This is the Danny devito of the bunch

Is it Kek?

Why are you taking photographs of your screen

>nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask

Found them, didn't take them.

IT WAS HIM
IT WAS ALWAYS HIM
THAT LITTLE SHIT

doesn't even loook human tbqh.

is that moonman?

I--Is that Violent J?

IT'S MOONMAN

It looks like there is a light right above their head. It casts strong shadows on their face and makes them look like a juggalo.

It's some staffer who wanted to take a picture of the crowd on their cell phone and didn't realize that the Trump family was walking right there. Or maybe they just wanted the picture of Trump.

There's no mask. They're just standing over an high intensity uplight that's casting deep shadows over their face.

moonman moonman cant you see

Lady Gga

Its that one Rothschild that was found out to have sided with us, obviously.

There was a thread yesterday about it, interesting look into the internal politics of them, some are working towards a future that would be in Sup Forums's best interest, some are not. Its' causing a schism within them.

Things are going to get....interesting

I'd say it is Pence Prime

That's a creepy fuck right there

Yes , John Titor was never wrong

>are you sure you want to do this?

It's Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And he will have his vengeance, in this life or the next.

It's the true form of Pence's "daughter."

i see hillary clutching a knife

Anonymous
MF Doom
A juggalo
Epic Fail Guy

Explain image plox

cannot unsee this

Link?

There's a Rothschild civil war?