Discuss

We should put chips in pedophiles that tracks them and send and alert to everyone's mobile phone when they're close by.

Duh

No.
Either they haven't done anything wrong yet and they're fine or they've assaulted a child and go to jail forever, there's no on the streets option.

And takes pictures of what they see and posts them on Sup Forums.

R-right?

fuck off "friend"

Meh. Sounds good. Make it so you can shock them when ever you want too. Could lead to some keks.

Yeah! And let's hit Adulterers with big red As, and those kikes with yellow stars while we're at it.

Actually I was thinking more of developing a bioengineered virus that targets only pedophile genetics. Think about it, we could exterminate them all in one fell swoop.

IS THAT A J.O. CRYSTAL :DD?

Why?

Non-meme answer:
It should be punishable by chemical castration.

This should be the law for all violent crimes, if you rape someone you go to prison forever, kill someone you go to prison forever etc

Obviously there would be exceptions, but it would be like 90% prison time forever instead of the current %.

Let's see how many people would risk going to prison when the risk for permanent imprisonment is so high.

>We should put chips in [$IDEOLOGY] that tracks them and send and alert to everyone's mobile phone when they're close by.

If you don't see the problem with this you should lose your right to vote.

this, it's safest solution

>Sup Forums being pro-RFID
surely you jest

Kidfucking is wrong but this is another level of crazy. Can we just not let them near schools and be done with it?

I think we should just execute fucking pedophiles for a much cheaper, faster and safer solution.

Why? A bullet to the base of the skull is far cheaper.

there are good ideologies and bad ideologies

bad ones should be punishable

Imagine how disruptive that would be when you are trying to enjoy your dinner at Comet Ping Pong.

If a person cannot live without acting like a dangerous animal they should be dealt with like a dangerous animal.

Execution is the solution.

I feel like if I got a hold of one of these things I would tear up and down suburban neighborhoods at 3 in the morning going 90 mph and waking everyone up.

Sounds reasonable desu

Punishment doesn't work as a deterrent to crime. Criminals are too stupid to think about the future.

If you increase the perception that they'll get caught, however, that does deter crime. Shows like NCIS are actually just crime deterrent propaganda.

When is the last time a child molester just walked into a school and picked up a child for himself

don't forget to chip the children also

this

so when a child is close by pedophiles can be alerted

No. Absolutely not.

No because when pedophilia is legalized we will look more barbaric than we did towards the gays. And the gays are still trying to throw their petty past in our faces.

And who determines what's good and bad? Whomever is in power, is who. It sets a terrifying precedent, and eventually there would be cries of doing the same to all holocaust deniers, and then all racists, and after that all straight white males.

>We should put chips in that tracks them and send and alert to everyone's mobile phone when they're close by.

That has a tendency to backfire on you.

This would just make things worse. Can you imagine being woken late a night for a pedophile alert but the guy was just running to the store to get milk?

Finally you work out no pedophile is coming. Get back in bed start drifting off. Suddenly new pedophile alert comes through on your phone. You jump out of bed, grab your gun. It's just the guy coming back from the store with his milk.

Fuck no. I live in LA, I don't want my phone going off every 30 seconds.

Umm... no, the Justice system is not infallible. While definitely in the minority, perfectly innocent men can be accused and convicted of being a pedophile. It's guilty until proven innocent.

I would rather them be put to work in labor camps to produce real value and then organs harvested when the opportunnity arises to save a child or adult's life. By reintroducing peataphiles into society you are introducing a known risk that is highly probable to commit crime again and damage familys, destroy lives and create legal -half-citizens who can't be permitted to have full rights, like owning weapons, reintroducing them into the populace gives the government the opportunity to "protect" you from them by introducing gunlaws or spending taxes to track/police them. Haven't paedophiles, once they are convicted, already taken enough away from society? Why not try to turn the situation into a positive where they give something back, save lives? Vote yes on production labor camps and organ harvesting for paedophiliacs!

I think it sets a pretty bad precedent tbqh

>grab your gun

I don't think he's going to rape a grown man

Entire essence of old Sup Forums in one post

This. Checked and keked

>giving the government the power to track and forcibly implant people with chips

fuck off commie

Everyone is already tracking your phone

It's not an issue of deterrents. It's an issue of getting them the fuck away from society forever, so they can't harm us.

No deterrent in the world will prevent blacks from killing each other or Muslims from raping everything that moves. It's an issue of genetic factors--- low IQ, heightened aggression, lack of impulse control.

Stop letting murderers back out on the streets. That's the only way to prevent them from murdering again.

>go to prison forever

public punishment works better because it viscerally describes the punishment to other potential offenders.

no one's going to commit violence anymore if they get 40 lashes with a flagrum, and it's broadcast on TV where all can watch the blood run down their backs before a happy news reporter tells us that not only are they beaten, they're going to prison for 3 years.

no one will murder when the interstate is lined with functioning crucifixes.

7.62x54 would be more cost effective. line them up for extra savings.

Which they shouldn't be unless I give them my permission.

There's a difference between actively chipping and tracking people because do or believe something and because they just own an iphone and didn't read the terms and conditions.

We should put chips up their nose mission impossible 3 style

>And who determines what's good and bad? Whomever is in power, is who
yes, and whomever is in power is elected by the people

so people decide whats good and whats bad in democratic society

Star with everyone on /waifuist/

It doesn't have to, if you are too stupid to know you will spend life in prison for killing someone, that just mean you are removed from the rest of us for the rest of your life.

The criminals who DO a risk-reward analysis of their would definitely think twice about it however, so it does work for this group, which is arguably bigger than just impulsive criminals.

See above, but generally I think that level of violence isn't something the state should do in the public.

If we manage to eventually target specific genes that way, we'd be able to pretty much get rid of any gene we want.
We're into something here.

chip in kid, chip in pedos brain which explodes when kid is within 2 meters. if malfunction, kid explodes just to be safe

Fuck you, OP. Every American citizen has a right to privacy - even Podesta.

>Bioengineer virus that targets anyone who is genetically programmed to feel sexual attraction towards a minor.
>Humanity is wiped out.
Great plan.

why not put chips in children that deactivate when they become 18?