W-why didn't this work bros?

W-why didn't this work bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqCntVOclF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol what a faggot. I'm so happy that these people have no power anymore.

Because it turns out insulting people to their face endlessly for a year and a half and calling anybody who doesn't support a proven corrupt party a racist, bigot, misogynist, or flat out stupid creates a lot of backlash.

It didn't make any sense. What's insulting about calling someone by the non-anglonized version of their surname?

Anyone get current year man's reaction?

I never understood what that concept was even about. He had an ancestor who had a slightly different last name? How is that an insult?

it sounds funny haha

Because all it is is a funny word and a funny word is not an argument. I love using it because it triggers Sup Forums every time without fail.

>Because it turns out insulting people to their face endlessly for a year and a half and calling anybody who doesn't support a proven incompetent party a traitor, cuck, terrorist, or flat out stupid creates a lot of backlash
American civil war when?

>claim trump is a xenophobe who hates immigrants
>spend a year and a half attacking him because his hard-working immigrant ancestor had a funny name
Hmmm.
Why didn't it work?

Its like making fun the guy with a retarded brother

Won't see it until Sinday, that's when his show airs.
I'm excited for it, though.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't even true, someone posted some German records, but even then, wasn't it his Great-great grandfather? Holy shit, great great Grandfather Anglicanised his name, HOW CAN HE RECOVER FROM THIS?

Because it doesn't really make sense to make fun of a guy for having a German name that was changed 100 years ago by some shithead on Ellis Island when similar things happened to countless families of European descent here.

You don't understand user, it's OK to do that if the target of the shitty joke is fucking a white male.

Because they managed to make a fucking billionaire the underdog.

They're so fucking stupid that don't realise that all these liberal comedy shows do absolutely fuck all. "Ha look, his hair is funny and his last name sounds funny". They're written for dummies, they don't take shots at Trumps's political narrative, they just make lame, superficial jokes that make them seem like bitches and Trump seem like a fucking victim.

That drumpf shit was fucking stupid.

I wish he would just fucking stop. Drumpft's not funny. Small hands aren't funny. Fake tans and combovers aren't funny. Most importantly, calling someone who hasn't actually demonstrated racism or xenophobia a racist xenophobe isn't funny.

I don't want to see his reaction, it'll just be a waste of 30 minutes of airtime. The guy's show can actually be pretty decent when he's not talking about politics.

fuck drumpfniggers and fuck white people

drumpf BTFO

le drumpf drumpf xD

Just remembered that John Oliver now has to give Trump his Emmy.

Any publicity is good publicity.

Making shows about how dumb Trump is but ignoring Hillary was dumb

no it doesnt.
how childish can these "college educated" people be?

>HUR IM SO SOPHISTICATED AND EUPHORIC I HAVE READ OVER 2 BOOKS BY MR GOLDTEINBERG AND HAVE 5 MASTERS DEGREE IN VAGINAL STUDIES AND THE ART OF THE PAINT DRYING. IM INTELLECTUAL BECAUSE I SEE A TV SHOW WITH A MORON DRESSED IN A SUIT

I hope current year man stays in the current year forever

I never got this either. I have an Icelandic surname slightly different than my legal surname. Someone calls me that I wouldn't be phased in the least. Proud of my heritage

top kek

Remember when it was racist to point out Obama's middle name is Hussein?

Because forced memes aren't funny.

Dadaism works ONLY if you are the challenger, the underdog. If you try to use dadaism when you are in charge, you end up looking like an abuser

I loled. Thank you world. Trump is king!

youtube.com/watch?v=KqCntVOclF0

ironically the most retarded nickname they could come up with the only thing that even remotely stuck to teflon don

It's not even insulting or anything.

hahaha