Batman is outright destroying Tim in that preview when things are on equal footing. As it should be

Batman is outright destroying Tim in that preview when things are on equal footing. As it should be.

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/superboy-is-t...r-s-1821400135
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fuck is even Tim Drake's purpose anymore?

to become bat megamind

To get raped

I'm getting sick of this Tim Batman. Bruce will lose unfortunately because the plot requires it. Still with Tomasi writing it notice how Bruce was taken by surprise while he was unarmed and he's actually fighting back properly. Under Tynion's pen Tim would have one shotted Bruce already.

Yes the difference between Tynion's depiction of Bruce and Tomasi's Bruce is pretty huge. When Tomasi has Bruce get beaten, it's usually by surprise attack/weapon and he always fights back before getting beaten. With Tynion, Bruce goes down off panel or to Tynion's favourites.

The fighting sequence is so cool. It’s good to see Bruce being shown to be at least proficient at hand to hand combat again. Right now, all batman in tec and batman can do is just punch people.Well that’s a relief. Tomasi writes a non overpowered Future Tim.

I hated how overpowered Tynion made him.

It'll be interesting to see him fighting while he isn't wearing the cape and cowl.
I'm sure it has to have happened at some point, but not anytime recently.

It’s cool to see that Bruce could look so intimidating without his costume. Specifically when gets back up and looks ready to kick ass.

Hold up, since when Tim came back?? and most importantly, why is he fighting batman. I thought king writes batman, or is it in one of the other batbooks?

Batman only shows up in Batman. Come on, user.

What a dreamy guy

Current Tim is annoyingly autistic and Future Tim dials it up even higher. Is this how he's viewed by writers now?

That's actually from Superman. It's a Superman/Supersons/Teen Titans crossover about the Titans Tomorrow returning to the present again.

Post the whole thing

This.

Be autistic about systems and turning into a control freak. His character arc really should be to be told he's becoming too dangerous and that he needs to stop and hang up the cowl and cape.

To be replaced by Black Tim Drake

Yeah, jarring for someone who hasn't really followed comics in a long time, buy remembers Tim joining the cats, becomign Robin and followed until just after No Mans Land. It's like a completely different character. (I know we had a reboot/time regression, but still, the characters shouldn't be that different, or why even pretend they are the same person?)

>Titans Tomorrow returning to the present again.
wasn't there two Titans of Tomorrow teams? East and West, don't remember which future team was the good guys though.

is Rebirth Tim a different character than Nu52 Tim now? Cause I remember that Nu52 "Tim Drake" was just an alias that Bruce gave to a super smart kid.

Who's on Nazi Tim Drake's hit list?

Batbitch and Jon Kent.

>Jon Kent.
He is10.

Nu52 was deleted and pre flashpoint Tim history is back with some changes.

Nazi Tim is canon.

Kick his ass Bruce.

Steph has been trying in Tec, but he's too obsessed.

There are no words...

Can I just note the fact that this is the 6th time Tim's fought a 10 year old

And one day he won't be.

He's not here for Bruce. No he made this trip for the 10 yr old.

Wasnt expecting him to still have the Batman's outfit since the cover they showed some months ago
Future Damian is going to be there too, so a lot of Batmen will be around

Xplain to me.

Super Sons 11 preview
avclub.com/superboy-is-t...r-s-1821400135

Nice going Tim

Hypertime

why go after batman?

why not finish off batwoman which he failed to do last time?

Why go after a new target before even finishing his first?

this battim has ADHD on his missions