#FuckWhiteWomen

THE WAR IS NOT OVER YET BROTHERS
Get #FuckWhiteWomen, or one of its variants, trending. Help the SJWS blame white women for Trump's victory.

War never changes.

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/StalinsMemes/posts/1764611257138463
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bmp

fuck these bints

also why include the 45% number or even the noncollege or college, this makes it look like an antifa psyop

if this is in huffpo by next week I'll know

>white women need more self esteem issues
>that will certainly solve everything

get back in teh oven schlomo

>voted against the rights of blahblahblah

I'm legitimately confused here.

What "rights" is Trump going to supposedly end?

Marriage

Explain to me why you think this is acceptable. How is this any different than being an SJW yourself?

Pretty sure women and minorities can still marry.

Fighting fire with fire
Kys cuck.

they know that the next enemy of ¨diversity¨ after white men is white women, they know they are the next enemy

what does LGBTQIA mean

Lesbian Gay Bi Trans Queer Islamic asain?

>Implying I want white women to be attacked

?

tell them to look around at their white allies
>how many of them voted for HIM!

Let them do to white women what they did to white men and see if that continues to work for them. Guilt works to a degree, but at one point it becomes a fucking joke and no one feels bad anymore.

IF YOU SAW THE INTERVIEW WITH THE PROTESTER IN NYC JUST NOW YOU KNOW WHY THIS HAS TO BE DONE

Those last two women aren't even white

USE PICTURES OF JEWISH GIRLS INSTEAD

ADD ANOTHER DIMENSION TO THIS MEME MATERIAL

glorious, they deserve it

all white women are coal-burning sluts until proven the contrary

t. /r9k/

Thats what we're trying to do, just magnify it a little bit so it becomes a thing instead of just falling out.

I definitely love the fact that a majority of white women voted for Trump. The one thing that worried me about a Trump victory is all the shit SJWs were gonna sling at the "FUCKING WHITE MALES!" It being all white people in general instead of just the white males feels good. Finally have some ammo when women try to say they're privileged.

This is weapons grade divide and conquer strategy

We definitely need to push this hard

bad idea. white women tend to be the type that would cave and try to prove that they aren't racist, etc.

>fuck white women
now that's a cause I can get behind

get that jew girls bras pic

That's something actual jews would do.
We're not that manipulative and evil.
Right?

What is not acceptable? It's just posting facts that triggers SJW.

wrong.

Intersex and asexual I'd imagine

I love fucking white women.

I'm so happy the liberals are pushing this fuck ALL the white people thing not just white men anymore.

How is it acceptable to use guns against people shooting at you
I MEAN YOU BOTH HAVE GUNS NOW
YOU'RE LITERALLY THE SAME

NOTHING MATTERS EXCEPT SUPERFICIAL SIMILARITIES IN THE TOOLS YOU APPLY
BUTTERFLIES ARE BIRDS, THEY LITERALLY BOTH FLAP WINGS
FISH ARE DRIFTWOOD, THEY BOTH GO IN THE WATER

Marriage isn't a right covered by the constitution.

Yep, which pushes and alienates whites even more.

my bluepilled sister called me today to complain about facebook blaming her for Trump. She was saying entry level redpill stuff like "why are they allowed to say fuck white people and i cant say fuck other people"

nmp

THe beast is resting. You'll need something strong to wake them up.

There won't be any happenings for a few months. Guesses as to when the first liberal takes to the streets with pepper spray and a megaphone ands starts whooping a white boy ass

Help her through this difficult time and redpill your sister.

bump

REMINDER: (((Globalists))) will be pushing an agenda of hate for the next four years to keep us divided. I give you an ultimatum: enjoy the tears of liberals in private. Do not gloat. Now, more than ever, Sup Forums needs to be seen as a board of peace. Without all of us uniting together we will never be able to stop the globalists.

Are you suggesting we make Liberals use anti-semitic imagery in their tirades???

oh my GOD YES!!!!! they're already unravelling, they're breaking and now you want to turn them into the Nazis they pretend not to be?

I love you Sup Forums

I watched some person on msnbc early this morning blame the whole thing on white people. The last stand of white people and white women. Who, when are gone things will be better. Then added, also it's because white people are racist after his rant against a race.

As a an addendum, do not let people walk over you, but do not be seen as overly hostile. Try to get normies to accept the fact that Trump is president. Try to get them to gove him a chance. Just because we won the battle doesn't mean the war is over. Trump needs us now more than ever to man up and show that we are better.

Your stating to sound like a Canadian. Fucking Canadians

Leaf us out of this

WHITE GENOCIDE NOW
>WHITE GENOCIDE NOW

WHITE GENOCIDE NOW
>WHITE GENOCIDE NOW

WHITE GENOCIDE NOW
>WHITE GENOCIDE NOW

WHITE GENOCIDE NOW
>WHITE GENOCIDE NOW

WHITE GENOCIDE NOW
>WHITE GENOCIDE NOW

seriously though, fuck SJWs

As a white woman please Sup Forums you are my only hope. I took the red pill as a young teen and need some female friends!

wtf i hate white women now

Can't wait for white women to have a racial awakening.
it will be the death of the nu male and the negro as cultural hero.

>FuckWhiteWomen

I wish

They already mostly voted for Trump. Shaming them for it won't help. They won't have that 2edgy4me rebelling reaction you seem to think they will. Congratulate them instead. The ones who voted for Trump will take it as a compliment and the ones who didn't will seek it. Dontcha think?

what if I'm female (male)

Once the SJWs turn on white women the whole cancer will canibalize itself. The beauty is that this isn't even a deception. White women are the most privileged class of people in human history, and they've coopted faux "oppression" for themselves to advance their own interests on the backs of minorities and fags who had to deal with actual violence.

It won't even be difficult.

They already are

>still having a Bernie sticker
Asking for it.

Make it so.

>When they came for white men, I said nothing

>When they came for me, the white men still fought for me

Why are white men so based?

Make it #imstillwithher

Also, take out the Hillary logo, Hillary would never actually say this.

Break break break

Bad idea! Women are easily guilt tripped.

EVERY FAGGOT LISTEN HERE
>EVERY FAGGOT LISTEN HERE
We can inflict maximum damage and btfo these libcucks, i call this operation maximum damage
>Step 1: Go on twitter and make fake accounts
>Step 2: Post pics of people cutting wrists doing self harm etc
>Step 3: say it was because of america electing trump
>Step 4: It Slowly Trends, watch liberals do self harm and almost kill them selfs
>after we succeed return to Sup Forums and enter cozy thread where we relax knowing when the race war comes they will be badly hurt

saw a car infront of mine with a bernie sticker still there but had simply scratched out the B
rapid exhail from my nostrils occured

kikebook.com/StalinsMemes/posts/1764611257138463

motherfucking googles I hope you purghe them all from the face of the earth

I could see this one backfiring; men and women are very different. In general, when a bunch of people hate us and give us shit, we dig our heels in and hate them back- because fuck them.

But most women follow the herd and crave social acceptance. If a bunch of people start hating them and giving them shit they'll usually change to accommodate the people that hate them, ending the conflict and gaining acceptance. So the backlash they'll receive from this will just show them that voting Trump / Republican will alienate them, and that only by voting for liberal shit will they be accepted.

Basically, as a kike, this feel like something I would do if I wanted to push white women into the arms of the shitskins.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong, or maybe I'm lying. I am a kike after all.

>The last stand of white people and white women.

They aren't wrong. Look at the exit polling and the results. This may not ever happen again even if the illegals are deported. Demographic winter is right around the corner.

the idea is to get white women to band together and realize their so-called "allies" are not their allies at all but I agree it could backfire

>fuck white women
>im still with her

No no no, we need to use her as a target too. Say she is the reason Trump won cause she's a corrupt lying skank and watch the dems implode harder than the UK Labour party.

>wishing this burden on anyone else

Only the women who voted left care what SJWs think about them. The point is that if everyone turns on them they'll start to realize how backwards the whole thing is.
See:

wtf I love white women now

This is actually a bad idea instead of going full white supremacist they will try to turn black, latino etc...

thai grade boipussy - whatever
something found in tumblr - gas yourself

We've got to bring our white girls home. Hopefully the minorities will start pushing them aside. I feel a return to traditionalism and nationalism is coming.

idk they could blame white women but what if they blamed Russia?

Worst case scenario, they come crawling back to their diversity movement and nothing changes.

This is also what happens if we do nothing, by the way. The blame phase passes and everybody forgets they were at each other's throats a week ago, and everything goes back to normal.

If there's any change, it will come from lasting resentment. Lasting resentment can only be fostered by genuine divisiveness and an 'us-vs-them' narrative. Play into that bitterness they're all feeling right now. Liberal women are, above all else, quick to spew harsh words at perceived enemies and extremely sensitive to any perceived blame placed on them. It only takes two angry tweets for one of them to remain bitter for decades and undo all that conditioning their liberal arts degree pushed into their head.

Link?

4th from left

wtf i love white women now.

Wait, I already did.

Posting your rape fantasy on social media is an odd way to get attention.

I'm not into fashion, nor do ireally care about muh clothes.
There is nothing that turns me on more than women putting I the effort to look good, and wearing attractive clothing and shoes. Fucking damn

This. Make them turn on the white women, causing a perfect division of whites versus everyone just as we start to take back power around the globe. White women will either return to their rightful place or be replaced by beautiful asians. Im bias in this, my gf is half asian already. But even still, I want whites/ asians vs everyone.

Should say #NotMyPresident not #ImWithHer

Keep the college educated bit in. We cant have people picking on one side of the white females only. It needs to be all inclusive (just the way libs like it)

KEK WILLS IT

>now that's a cause I can get behind

my thoughts exactly

Checked

This user's got the right idea.

Er guys be less overt and a little more covert....

Quit tweeting from shit post MAGA accounts too.

lies.

No more requests

So the whole "Women vote for Hillary" was bullshit.

APOLOGIZE Sup Forums

College educated women don't vote Hillary.

No further questions.

women are stupid and easily manipulated, we just need them to hate SJWs.

SJW literature already talks about how middle class women are just as bad as men, so feminists will probably hop on board with this too.

I want to see how this plays out before we stop it

we already did, there were severall threads today were women were thanked and actually apologised to

What are we doing? Turning the social justice bubble in on itself?

made up stats

make believe is over college commies

learn some engineering

spread it far! Spread it wide!

MAKE THEM HATE EACH OTHER!

fight fire with fire, user

ideally with fire from ovens but memes will have to do for now